Day One

OK, today is Day One. Got about 3stone to lose so will be on here looking for ideas and support.
Good luck to everyone else starting their Slimfast journey!

good luck on slimfast !
I did try that last year , I think its all todo with power of the mind , i'm sure if thats there we can go anywhere :)))) please give me power hehe

good luck hothouse-flower. i'm on it too and its not as bad as it sounds, just remember to fill up on lots of water at least 2 litres per day x

Good luck! I think exercise, water and not depriving yourself too much is key... if u want a snack then u can have something in moderation so u don't have to keep telling yourself no!
I'm thinking of buying a trampette and bouncing to a dance cd or something. I have the aquaburn ministry of sound dvd now too so will be trying to shift my last stone that way

welcome and good luck x

Hey...
I've got about 3.5 stone to loose and am using a bit of monday morning motivation to get me going.

Let's hope it lasts.
Have dabbled a little in slimfast but havent really given it a dedicated go before.

I've taken advantage of tesco's half price at the moment stocked up and am ready to shift this weight!

x

Back