Day Planners

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by captainralph2003, 4 April 2010 Social URL.

1. captainralph2003

captainralph2003 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all, i am writing on behalf of my wife who is now on week 6 of RTM (i havent reached it yet, but am 8.5 stone lighter so far).
    My wife would like to know if anybody has produced any day planners for each week which will help her. I think she has two packs at present but would love to know what other people have for the other two meals or snacks.
    I hope that makes sense, if it doesnt please tell me and i will try and explain better.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Gemma79

Gemma79 I will do this!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I'm on week 7 and haven't seen any planners and to be honest I am struggling so probably not the best person to ask!

I am doing well with my savory and feel I have a good choice to use. It's the sugary foods getting me!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.