Day Seven

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Still rough :(.

Any cdc willing to sell me some water flavourings?!:confused:, fed up with water lol.

did something bad yesterday, i fell asleep at 7 and slept till 2 and only had 3 shakes yday! what harm will it do? i weighed myself, havent lost any :sigh:

I sat front of mccy ds and kfc yday! and i could of cried! i soooooooooooo wanted a kfc, but i wouldnt of brought myself to eat one/buy one.

I physically [sp] cant bring myself to pick up food! which is a good thing!

anyway, how u lot doing?

ONE WEEK DOWN! xx

wow well done kimmi.. keep strong..

can you call cdc and ask for water flavouring?

Congratulations Kimmy.
When's your first wi? I bet you will have done great. :D

its tomorrow hunnie, well excited! cant wait at all lol

Good luck for your WI tomorrow, bet you've done really well xx

you're doing great, best of luck tomorrow.....

Well done kimmie, so sit through KFC dont know if i could. Ive been boring and avoided any fast food shops, tried to keep busy and im a childminder so time goes quite quick.

Don't give up, i lost 6 lbs yesterday, wished it was more but maybe the slower it comes off the longer it will take to go back on (or maybe it won't go back on!!!).

Anyway, you are doing really well.

:)

Well done your doing better than me by getting to day 7. Keep it up. Pass me some of your will power.

It will get better hun! Hope your WI goes well.

I'm struggling with cravings at the moment (day 9). Not hungry just craving food arrgghhh!

Loopy

p.s. your siggy pic, is your lo in a jumperoo? We've got one for Harvey - he loves it!

I am finding the water difficult as well and have only just been managing 2l with the odd day of only 1 - 1.5l. My problem is that I have a constant feeling of vomit at the back of my throat and when I drink water although I like the taste I just feel like I might throw up.

Official WI tomorrow for me as well but an unofficial WI today showed I have lost 5kilos so it looks like I may have lost a stone in a week. Now thats what I call motivation - which I need because this is the hardest diet I have EVER been on and believe me Ive tried them all!

well done kimmie, ive been on the water flavoring from day one and as you can see its not affected my weightloss at all, youve done ace this week and should be really proud or yourself, you will get the motivation you need tomorrow when yo see how much weight you have lost.

its tomorrow hunnie, well excited! cant wait at all lol

ask your cdc for the water flavourings when you get weighed tomorrow

Hi hun, i'm on day 7 too. But it feels like day 1 because i ate last night ( reasons for this in my thread) but i am trying to stay positive because i have a new incentive to lose weight. Stay strong, you can do it hun. xx :)

hey all!

just been costa coffee! now that was hard! used to go there every week! i had water [picked up wrong one and got sparkling!-erughhhhh!] and bf had ice coffee and cake! just had my spicey tomato soup lol, yumm yumm lol, i have soup for rest of day =[ ohwell get some more tomorrow! yay!

im off to bed for a few hours, feelin fragile lol

Back