day six nearly licked!!

billiebimbo

:happy036::D How exciting!!!

I am nearly through day 6 and almost into day 7 with a permanent smile on my face!!

The Ketosis is amazing - if you have to go through all the hardship of the first few days the first few days of ketosis deffo make up for it :girlpower:can hardly believe only got another 9 weeks to go and it has flown by (after the first four days ha ha)
I know I can do it this time - can't wait till thurs morning to see how much I have lost - I know I have cos I can feel it in my clothes - so will be a question of how much - will be very delighted with 3lb!!

very excited till thursday - wish me luck!!!!

xxx

Goodluck Hun, I'm sure the hard works paid off x. It's true I feel slimmer after just 3 days! I'm sat here in evening (worst time of day for me to stuff my self). but determined not to fall of wagon (even though I'm starving).

I too am on day 6. And also feeling great.
Good luck for tomorrow, but I'm sure you don't need it :)

Hey well done you two day 6's anxious for ketosis as feeling very hungry right now

It's great when it kicks in. I don't feel hungry, but I'm still splitting my 3 meals into 6, which I find helped me :)

Good luck Bills...I can't wait for Thursday either...xxx

Hey well done you two day 6's anxious for ketosis as feeling very hungry right now

Just a little tip for the evenings Busy...I bought some ice lolly moulds and use the drink mixture and have a lolly in the evenings...hope that helps a little bit xxx

Bouillon

Hi
What I found was that bouillon worked a treat for me - only started it today and it is fantastic - does have carbs in but very very low and if you stick to two cups a day it is fabbo

I like my food in the evenings as I go for a run at about 5 pm every night for 30 mins - trying not to do too much as I don't want my metabolic rate to drop too much

its a weighing up game isn't it? I want to maintain my fitness for when I come off the VLCD so that I give myself the best chance of not incurring weight gain and staying mentally healthy as well - cos no doubt about it during and after my run gives me a serious 'feel good' factor so balance is my motto for now - I know I won't be having the huge weight losses other people experience and I can live with that -

so excited for my first weight in - after thursday only 9 weeks left yay - that went quick!! the bonus is as well that I have an easter break too so I am going up to Knaresborough to Mother Shiptons cave - and then walking up to Whitescar where there is a huge gaping gill to look at - and I will be able to do it without pulling along another 2 stone with me!!

right time for me to have a snooze any time now - eyes are drooping :4633::4635::nightf::bliss:

meals in evenigs

Oh yes meant to say I am saving my soups and shake and bar till the evening and just having bouillon and hot tea in morning and afternoon till 7 pm - I no longer split them but I do over dilute them as they are a bit strong at 250ml for my liking - I prefer them at 300ml

hope everyone doing briliant and enjoying Ketosis!!! I LOVE it

luv n hugs xxxxx:4633:

Morning Aria

I am not weighing myself until tomorrow and even then only because it is my first week and I want to make sure I am losing and give myself motivation ;)

After this I will be weighing every two weeks (I'm just not a slave to the scales!!) I prefer to have a look in the mirror or judge how my clothes are looking :D

The last thing I want is to develop any sort of obsession with weight or scales - I am simply in a rush to lose the rest of my giving up smoking wieght gain which was 4.5 stone - thus far through exercise and careful eating I have lost about 30 and probabaly need to lose another 30 although I have put 38 on my profile just in case I get there and realise need to lose a bit more :confused:

truth is I don't know what I look like under 10 stone!!! might be a bit thin for my age - might be ok in you twenties but mid thirties might look a bit drawn but we shall see hee hee - everyone ok this morning?

It is the most glorious day here in Torquay and I am dying to get out in it but still have my essay to complete - should take about three hours then I can chillax for a few days - better be nice weather tomo so I can go out without feeling nervous or in a mad flap!!

right best crack on with it then - ONLY ONE DAY TILL FIRST WEIGH IN VERY EXCITED!!!
Is everyone posting it on the weigh -in page?
then I would love to know how people put this information into their signature lines? will ask tomo whooop whooop
have a great day everyone

luv n hugs :bliss::happy036:

Well done hunnie, you are doing FAB! I can't wait to see what you have lost.

What is bouillion? xx

Hi Billie hope your good, love your posts you are a great inspiration. Was surprised to read we are both students in 30s. I'm 32 n doing BA marketing.......(and mum to two small boys).

mimi mum 2b and busy busy

Hi you two
Bouillon is like a gravy you add to water - now before you want to throw up it isn't quite like that!!!
its a stock powder made from veg and it is extremely tasty and is fantastic for any hunger pangs - its almost miraculous - honestly :D
its called Marigold's Swiss Bouillon - there are two types one with salt and one that is reduced salt - the one you want is the reduced salt one with a purple lid
it is around £2.50/£3 a pot and you can get it from:Holland and Barrett's; Main Sainsbury's, Tesco's for sure - not sure about the other supermarkets but is possible - it's very likely you can get it from Waitrose
You should only have two teaspoons of the stock powder a day - you can mix that to any amount of hot water you like and is very soluble so no lumps - I am not so keen on the salt free one so I have mixed half of my full salt one with a full pot of the salt free and will do that with my next pot until I am used to it salt free
Seriously Mini - mum - I can't tell you how much of a real lift this stock gives you - even when this diet is well and truly over and I no longer need to drink stock I will definitely be drinking this - it is absolutely delicious - its effect is like that of one of the soups - try it and let me know if you are as blown away as I was?

makes a huge difference to the day xxx

Hey busybusy you are busybusy!!!I finished my Bsc few years ago and am now doing post grad work (perma student springs to mind!!!) - I love studying for me is a lifelong journey but boy oh boy the assignments tie you knots no? and all this with two young ones to run around after? that's no joke chick chick - AND you're on Exante diet as well? my hats off to you girl - if you are that organised and disciplined you will breeze this degree and the diet!!! forgot to look see how much your target weight loss is but I have joined the Easter challenge thread to lose the weight by Easter - my max date is 06/04/12 - on total solutions - will then move onto transition diet and exercise - can't remember which heading/thread it is but can let you know which one if you want to join?

hope that info was ok for you mini mummy? I'm weighing tomo can't wait!!! new week - week2 hoo hoo hoo !! then I am only weighing once a fortnight - delay that pleasure!!
right time for my beddy byes - good night sweeties hope all is well and your diet and ketosis keeping you determinedly happy
luv n hugs night night xxxx

:4633::4635::nightf::nightf:

OMG!!!!

Good Morning Ladies hope all is well with you today??

Today was my first weigh in and I was very pleasantly surprised

Was told that exercise could cause my body to go into 'famine mode' in actual fact this simply means that my metabolic rate could slow as a consequence of exercise and the VLCD -

Having read Lyle McDonald's book on the ketogenic diet ( a good book in terms of information but a bit long and so you should cherry pick if you download it...)
I agree with what he says in the book - yes it could be that my metabolic rate slows as a consequence of my running BUT he says in his book that everyone has to balance their mental well-being against huge weight loss - give me the feel-good factor of running and more gradual weight loss any day!!!

This said I lost 10lb last week ha ha ha ha - silly Billie!!! :D :p

Before I started this diet I got in touch with a CD counsellor as I was going to do CD until I found that most of the products have got aspertame in them - anyway she is emoaning me all the time with daft stuff - told me yesterday that my body would be in famine mode and I would be gainig weight on this diet - am going to politely tell her I will call her if and when etc etc ha ha gawd as if I need any doom and gloom or pressure while on this diet eh?
What a great day today is !!!
:bliss:

Assignment done... weigh-in big success

Can get chores done today :chores016:

And I am going shopping for presents!!!

Hope you are doing brilliantly you lot

luv n hugs

:grouphugg:

Bills xxx

Thank you for all that info hunnie, I am shopping at Asda tonight so will look for it there. Would it be with the other stocks / oxo / gravy etc?

And WELL DONE on 10lbs off!!! That is awesome, I hope I can do something similar, my weigh in is Monday morning so will let you know how I get on.

And exactly what is that Cambridge Consultant talking about?!? If you do Sole Source on Cambridge it is actually LESS calories than Exante so surely if your body is going in to famine on Exante it does the same on Cambridge???

Anyway, she makes her money by selling the products so she is bound to try and get you to buy from her. You just stick with whatever is working for you. And with 10lbs loss it sounds like Exante is working fabulously!! xx

Hey Billy billster,

Gosh well done on your loss (that would sound so wierd to any normal person lol), thats great hun. Re:Me doing the BA + kids + Home + Diet Im managing as Im a woman and us women can do ANYTHING!!

Have a wicked day, love Busy x. ;)

Busy busy x

Back