Step 1 Sole Source + Day two amost done!

Well day two is almost done and dusted! Iv found today harder than yesterday and the hunger kicked in for the first time this afternoon.

I had a huge glass of water and some cucumber to nibble on and it seemed to help.

Taking it day by day at the minute. :)

Well day two is almost done and dusted! Iv found today harder than yesterday and the hunger kicked in for the first time this afternoon.

I had a huge glass of water and some cucumber to nibble on and it seemed to help.

Taking it day by day at the minute. :)

Keep going. Even though I had had lots of carbs before starting the first 3 days were fine but today day 4 and a full on cold with aching bones and swollen glands I've really struggled. Think each person and each time starting is different. Hang in there once that first week Is done and u see the results it gets easier (ish) lol. I think I've dropped 7lb since Tuesday morning so that's keeping me focused xxx

Keep going. Even though I had had lots of carbs before starting the first 3 days were fine but today day 4 and a full on cold with aching bones and swollen glands I've really struggled. Think each person and each time starting is different. Hang in there once that first week Is done and u see the results it gets easier (ish) lol. I think I've dropped 7lb since Tuesday morning so that's keeping me focused xxx

Omg well done you! I'm having a melt down now because iv had to buy some flavoured water as I'm sick of just plains water! I'm hoping iv not ruined it for myself now :-(.

You sound like your doing fab! How much would you like you loose?
Lian xx

Well I'd like to shift 3 stone altogether and at least a stone before I try and get pregnant again. This diet has helped me conceive twice now however they've not been successful pregnancies but totally unrelated. Some days are harder than others with Cambridge I find. I've been trying to restart for about 5 weeks and finally nailed it
The flavoured water if its low cal wont effect Ur losses as essentially the diet works due to very low calorie intake however it will effect you being in ketosis which is a side effect of the diet that helps keep hunger at bay. So it all depends on how u feeling really re willpower etc. I'm going Tia have a coke zero after WI as a treat once a week hehe.
I'm getting weighed on weds night next week so may not quite tally up as I originally got weighed in a morning and I tend to gain 3lb if water as the day goes on.
How much do u want to lose? Xx

Oh and just a thought but try the water flavouring they say u should wait until week 3 but its entree than having flavoured sparkling and I make a teaspoon last 2 litres it is only thing that got me through today with being poorly believe me xx

Aww bless you! I hope you get better soon! Ensure your health comes first.
I'm not going to best myself up over a bit of flavoured water, iv been super good so ill forgive myself for that.
I have 5 stone to loose and at the minute that seems really hard but I'm just trying to stay focused and try my best.

Aww I'm so sorry about your previous angels, I'm sure in time you will have a baby and it will be super special!

I'm also getting weighed on Wednesday so ill keep you posted.

Xx

Back