• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Attack Day two done! Final day begins...

Hi All,

This morning I have just tucked into scrambled eggs and smoked mackrel (yummy!) - idea nicked from wheest :D

Well I hopped on the scales this morning and have put 1lb back on but I also have a horrid hormone spot on my chin and a dull ache in my back so I guess it is totm.
Is this normal??? (the weight gain I mean, not totm!)

Am looking forward to some veggies tomorrow and am contemplating making a lovely chicken soup.

Am also thinking about the coaching. Is it worth it?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Poppy03

Silver Member
TOTM gain is water and yes can be normal. Good luck with your last day on PP and dream of those veggies :) Generally the people on here tend to suggest that coaching is not worth it but it would be up to you of course. I assume you have the book? I did it via this site and the book and didn't really need anything else.

I can gain 3lbs easily around my TOTM and again mid-cycle around ovulation - Its flipping annoying, especially when you've been good, but I always like the big loss the following week. Stick at it x

Well done Poppy :). I must admit I was very sceptical about this diet at first, not really believing the science. As a result, I have pretty much avoided the scales during my first 8 days, save for weighing myself at the start, after 3 days and after 8 days. Very surprised to see I lost half a kilo three days in and .7 kg yesterday morning - 1.2kg in total. Given that I follow a pretty low carb diet generally, I was not expecting to see huge water loss. I feel I am eating GINORMOUS amounts of food though so that was a part of my lack of conviction. I am pretty much living on lean chicken, low fat ham and lean beef, steak, prawns and 0% or 2% Greek yogs with Splenda, sometimes stewed rhubarb, which I lurve, so much so that I haven't worried about variety or gourmet meals, just delighted that I can eat the things I love with abandon. I have added in some dry fried courgettes, asparagus with a dash of soy and steamed broccoli now the first 5 days have passed. We shall see what happens when I next get the courage to step up to the scales again ... :) :)

Last edited:

wheesht

Just keep swimming...
You are doing great stmc. Definitely agree about the fluid retention round totm - I can put on 4lbs easily around then.

Another lb off for me so that's 4lb in two days which ain't bad! Am starving today though as I haven't had enough to eat today so going to have a big dinner when I get home.

Got a pounding headache today... need to drink some more water I think.

Menu sounds scrum my for brekkie, let's hops the gain is a totm blip.
Well done for getting through attack, I still have a way to go on it and today was drooling all over the :family2: jacket potatos and salad!! However yesterday I was craving salmon so we all enjoyed some of that tonight.

I have readva lot of negative feedback regarding the coaching and it is very expensive, i think the support and wisdom on this site, coupled with the fantastic and creative menu thread should offer a higher level of Tuition than what I can see you would gain on it...... Hopefully someone who is registered will bel alble to offer a true opinion....

Dolly