Attack Day two done! Final day begins...

stmcalee01

Hi All,

This morning I have just tucked into scrambled eggs and smoked mackrel (yummy!) - idea nicked from wheest :D

Well I hopped on the scales this morning and have put 1lb back on but I also have a horrid hormone spot on my chin and a dull ache in my back so I guess it is totm.
Is this normal??? (the weight gain I mean, not totm!)

Am looking forward to some veggies tomorrow and am contemplating making a lovely chicken soup.

Am also thinking about the coaching. Is it worth it?

Last edited:
TOTM gain is water and yes can be normal. Good luck with your last day on PP and dream of those veggies :) Generally the people on here tend to suggest that coaching is not worth it but it would be up to you of course. I assume you have the book? I did it via this site and the book and didn't really need anything else.

I can gain 3lbs easily around my TOTM and again mid-cycle around ovulation - Its flipping annoying, especially when you've been good, but I always like the big loss the following week. Stick at it x

Well done Poppy :). I must admit I was very sceptical about this diet at first, not really believing the science. As a result, I have pretty much avoided the scales during my first 8 days, save for weighing myself at the start, after 3 days and after 8 days. Very surprised to see I lost half a kilo three days in and .7 kg yesterday morning - 1.2kg in total. Given that I follow a pretty low carb diet generally, I was not expecting to see huge water loss. I feel I am eating GINORMOUS amounts of food though so that was a part of my lack of conviction. I am pretty much living on lean chicken, low fat ham and lean beef, steak, prawns and 0% or 2% Greek yogs with Splenda, sometimes stewed rhubarb, which I lurve, so much so that I haven't worried about variety or gourmet meals, just delighted that I can eat the things I love with abandon. I have added in some dry fried courgettes, asparagus with a dash of soy and steamed broccoli now the first 5 days have passed. We shall see what happens when I next get the courage to step up to the scales again ... :) :)

Last edited:
... Oh, and have also lobbed in a few bits of Dukan bread and porridge, just in case hunger pangs dare to reveal themselves!

You are doing great stmc. Definitely agree about the fluid retention round totm - I can put on 4lbs easily around then.

Another lb off for me so that's 4lb in two days which ain't bad! Am starving today though as I haven't had enough to eat today so going to have a big dinner when I get home.

Got a pounding headache today... need to drink some more water I think.

Menu sounds scrum my for brekkie, let's hops the gain is a totm blip.
Well done for getting through attack, I still have a way to go on it and today was drooling all over the :family2: jacket potatos and salad!! However yesterday I was craving salmon so we all enjoyed some of that tonight.

I have readva lot of negative feedback regarding the coaching and it is very expensive, i think the support and wisdom on this site, coupled with the fantastic and creative menu thread should offer a higher level of Tuition than what I can see you would gain on it...... Hopefully someone who is registered will bel alble to offer a true opinion....

Dolly

Back