Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day two over with

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 04624181, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. 04624181

04624181 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.06%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well I have been good. I have drank my water and had 1 hot chocolate and 2 chicken soups. I didnt finish all of my last soup as i wasnt hungry (amazingly) I cooked fish and chips for my husband and son. i also made pancakes and triple chocolate chip muffins and did not even feel like i wanted any. I have had a muzzy head today and felt a bit dizzy but I made sure that I went out and had a walk for an hour. I am dreading tomorrow because I keep waiting for the headaches and food pangs to start. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kmgvet

kmgvet Full Member

Well done! the first week is defo the hardest(i'm on wk8)! I've just made pancakes for the other half and had a few bites- couldnt resist- so naughty! Ive sacrificed a shake though!

4. alibambino

alibambino Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi im on day 2 as well, i actually like the soup, so took my strawberry back to swap to soup, im managing to drink 3 litres of water a day, let me know how your getting on !

5. kmgvet

kmgvet Full Member

I found the strawberry tasted a bit like strawberry porridge when i first started :( but now i love it mix it with a sweetner and have it every day for lunch. Used to love the soup for 3 days but now the thought of it makes me feel ill :( Vanilla coffee and chocomint r the best though!!

6. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    kmgvet..........chocomint?????? please explain :) x

7. kmgvet

kmgvet Full Member

Make hot peppermint tea then add sweetner and a chocolate sachet mix in a blender and tadda hot chocolate mint! (or wait until tea is cold if u rather then add shake) i have it for dinner every night and really look forward to it!

8. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done stick with it and watch out for a great first loss

9. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well done well on the way

10. Juju25

Juju25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.77%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You are doing great - well done! Make sure you have all of your shakes though as you need them all. You may start to feel unwell if you skip them. I personally never suffered with the headaches - just keep up your water intake and that should help you avoid them. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.