Day two over with

Well I have been good. I have drank my water and had 1 hot chocolate and 2 chicken soups. I didnt finish all of my last soup as i wasnt hungry (amazingly) I cooked fish and chips for my husband and son. i also made pancakes and triple chocolate chip muffins and did not even feel like i wanted any. I have had a muzzy head today and felt a bit dizzy but I made sure that I went out and had a walk for an hour. I am dreading tomorrow because I keep waiting for the headaches and food pangs to start. :D

Well done! the first week is defo the hardest(i'm on wk8)! I've just made pancakes for the other half and had a few bites- couldnt resist- so naughty! Ive sacrificed a shake though!

Hi im on day 2 as well, i actually like the soup, so took my strawberry back to swap to soup, im managing to drink 3 litres of water a day, let me know how your getting on !

I found the strawberry tasted a bit like strawberry porridge when i first started :( but now i love it mix it with a sweetner and have it every day for lunch. Used to love the soup for 3 days but now the thought of it makes me feel ill :( Vanilla coffee and chocomint r the best though!!

Make hot peppermint tea then add sweetner and a chocolate sachet mix in a blender and tadda hot chocolate mint! (or wait until tea is cold if u rather then add shake) i have it for dinner every night and really look forward to it!

well done well on the way

You are doing great - well done! Make sure you have all of your shakes though as you need them all. You may start to feel unwell if you skip them. I personally never suffered with the headaches - just keep up your water intake and that should help you avoid them. x

Back