Day two over with

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 04624181, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. 04624181

04624181 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.06%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well I have been good. I have drank my water and had 1 hot chocolate and 2 chicken soups. I didnt finish all of my last soup as i wasnt hungry (amazingly) I cooked fish and chips for my husband and son. i also made pancakes and triple chocolate chip muffins and did not even feel like i wanted any. I have had a muzzy head today and felt a bit dizzy but I made sure that I went out and had a walk for an hour. I am dreading tomorrow because I keep waiting for the headaches and food pangs to start. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kmgvet

kmgvet Full Member

Well done! the first week is defo the hardest(i'm on wk8)! I've just made pancakes for the other half and had a few bites- couldnt resist- so naughty! Ive sacrificed a shake though!

4. alibambino

alibambino Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi im on day 2 as well, i actually like the soup, so took my strawberry back to swap to soup, im managing to drink 3 litres of water a day, let me know how your getting on !

5. kmgvet

kmgvet Full Member

I found the strawberry tasted a bit like strawberry porridge when i first started :( but now i love it mix it with a sweetner and have it every day for lunch. Used to love the soup for 3 days but now the thought of it makes me feel ill :( Vanilla coffee and chocomint r the best though!!

6. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    kmgvet..........chocomint?????? please explain :) x

7. kmgvet

kmgvet Full Member

Make hot peppermint tea then add sweetner and a chocolate sachet mix in a blender and tadda hot chocolate mint! (or wait until tea is cold if u rather then add shake) i have it for dinner every night and really look forward to it!

8. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done stick with it and watch out for a great first loss

9. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well done well on the way

10. Juju25

Juju25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.77%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You are doing great - well done! Make sure you have all of your shakes though as you need them all. You may start to feel unwell if you skip them. I personally never suffered with the headaches - just keep up your water intake and that should help you avoid them. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.