Day two

Missy_mint

Sat in the office and thinking ahhh need food I've done total food replacement diets a few times and always give up just before goal
So determined not to this time. Took
Some pictures which I'm hoping will keep
Me motivated currently feeling flat and have A day off tomorrow and thinking what am I meant to be doing if I'm not going for a lunch somewhere any ideas??

oh good luck with day 2 , its hard going isn't it, I'm on day 4 now and its easier today but day 2 and 3 I was like a ruddy zombie walking around, so shaky.

I hope you think of things to do on your day off, I've been struggling with the same thing as I'm a terror for when I go out somehow involving eating in my plans whether I go out with mates or family we always seem to involve either a meal out or a cuppa and a cake at a cafe or something, I'm dire so now I'm having to think of non food things to do which I'm struggling with!

I have found when on my own as I love walking that it helps to get out on to the moors near me and walk for ages it seems to help me shake off the obsessional thoughts around food and I also get to take in the views and it works well as a distraction technique. I personally have found anything that works to distract me from my food thoughts is a good thing be it something as simple as reading, watching something on tv (fast forwarding the food ads though!!), even just listening to some upbeat music which I can dance around my place to even if I do look like a complete idiot! I'm hoping I will find the normal going out to places easier soon but at the mo I am having to avoid being near food shops or food smells as I am sure you will understand. I had to do my shop the other day and had to completely bypass the bakery section in the supermarket for fear if I smelt anything tasty I would crack, its like coming off drugs and food is def my drug!!

Anyway sorry for rambling on, good luck and will look forward to seeing how you get on, Em x

Thankfully I dont seem to suffer to much before getting into ketosis don't have the shakes or headaches I just think what shall I do. Last Time I did this become a feeder for my OH which he enjoyed also i found once in ketosis being around food wasn't that bad as I could see the weight loss and was determined to stick with it. Can't wait for tuesday evening for my first weigh in!! Good luck let me know if you need any support nice to think I'm not alone lol

I did that in the past when on a strict diet and fed up my then partner! ha ha I have also done that with my dog which is crazy, I don't know why me being on a strict diet means I want to give her more treats - its mad!

I think the weight loss should hopefully mean I can remain motivated and keep to it and say no to my usual treat foods.

Oh good luck with your first weigh in, I'm the same about mine on Monday, hopeful that I can see a good loss, Em

Just reading through this thread and it made me laugh as I do the same, no matter what diet I'm doing if I can't eat something I feel the need to feed it to someone else lol, I'm glad im not the only person doing this :) good luck both, I'm only on my first day so a little nervous about how hard it's going to be x

ha ha I know, crazy isn't it! lol I never used to think the two were related and then I realised that everytime I was really on track diet wise I became a sort of feeder for my now ex and my dog and kept giving them extra food, so strange really.

Oh purple shell good luck with it, I only started on Monday and so its early days for me as well yet but I'm sure we can both do it, the support on minimins is so useful, good luck with the next few days, it seems to get a tad easier as the first week goes on, my fifth day today is easier than day 2 or 3. Em

Last edited:
I think I'd fail at being a feeder as I'd just end up feeding myself.

Thanks Emmysweightloss, day 2 today and its so hard I can't wait for it to get easier, I just used my original oatmeal to make biscuits and that helped as they were really nice and got rid of my sweet craving xx

Hi purpleshell , day two is tough, well done you for sticking with it, cookie idea sounds great, I'm going to have to play around more with the food packs as people on here seem to make some good things with them and I will admit I've been totally boring and just having them as they come, how do you make the cookie if you don't mind me asking? Em

Hi em, I'm normally boreing and don't try anything but I thought if I want to stick to it I will have to experiment so I don't get bored, the cookies are easy all I did was add a couple of teaspoons of water to the oatmeal until it was a doughy texture ( mine went a bit sticky but that didn't stop me lol) then I put 7 blobs on to a nonstick baking tray and into the oven for about 10 mins on 180, I just kept checking them. I thought they were really nice but it could of been that I was that hungry anything would of been nice lol. Someone suggested getting half a pack of the choc shake adding a little water so it's runny but still thick then putting it in the microwave for about 20 secs, apparently it goes like a choc sauce and good for dipping the cookies in xx

thanks hun thats great, I am going to have to try that, yes I think its going to really help if I start thinking outside of the box so to speak when it comes to these meal replacements as I have been literally having them as they come and while thats ok now in a while I am going to get bored so I will have to start experimenting more. On this diet I found its funny how much you enjoy even the slightest bit of something that resembles normal food, I have the crispy choc shakes with the rice crispy things floating in the top and I know its getting bad when I am looking forward each day to savouring the taste of those as they are more solid! ha ha Em x

Back