day two!

hi kimmie,
u dont want to be the darker shades as that is a sign that u are dehydrated.
ideally u want to be in the mid-pink range. that would mean ketosis and adequate fluids for ur body.
stick with it hun, ur getting there, u will soon be in the pink :D

but iv had no symptoms going into ketosis and im still hungry lol

Well just had a spicy tom soup, must say not liking the soups much so think nxt week im just gonna do the shakes. Drank 3l of water so far, thought i'd find it hard to drink as not used to drinking that much but i've actualluy found that i am thirsty so its going down easily. Feeling fine, not as hungry today as i was yesterday and tommorrow should be even better!

x

brought some ketostix from boots, and im light pink atm, so not in ketosis yet

Any pink on the stick is a sign that you are in ketosis - usually the darker the pink indicates dehydration.

So congratulations on receiving a visit from the K fairy on day 2.

Goldspot mouthspray is also handy to keep in your handbag or pocket for that metallic taste in your mouth.

Good luck for your first wi's.

Remember - the pictures you took this morning are just a beginning of your journey.

mumto4, I LOVE spicey tomato soup, and today i had chilli one, that was nice, this morning i had choc mint milkshake, tasted like areo! last night i had choc orange hot choc and tasted like terrys choc orange lol, had vinalla yday aswell, not too keen, bit powdery, but maybe i made it wrong was my first go lol

i had e choc oj one hot last night and wasn't too fussed on it lol, gonna try it cold nxt time

no 15 mins once made hun x

i seriously cant eat this leek and patato one, and ive got one more of this flavour, what shall i do?!

This is how sad I am.... I cant even face my own reflection in the mirror. My face Im fine with but I just avoid looking at my body. I really couldnt take photo's of myself in my underwear at this point in my life. I cant wait to get my confidence back (and my sex life with it ;) )

Because I bought my shakes in Australia (much cheaper but mostly I wanted to start straight away and not wait to find a CDC etc) I only have 3 flavours, choc, vanilla and coffee. Not too fussed on the vanilla but made it into ice cream and it was yum.

Im gonna find the 3 flavours boring by the end of the month but will be moving onto CD by then so its only a couple of weeks.

Oh and I sat in Macdonalds today for 40 minutes and wasnt tempted to eat a single chip. But am feeling the pressure now that I am making supper for DH and DS. Have had to come on here and look at the inspiration slide show to remind myself why Im doing this.

i seriously cant eat this leek and patato one, and ive got one more of this flavour, what shall i do?!

If you have flavours you don't like your CDC should swop them for you. If you haven;t got enough for the week or till the next time you see her then just ring and ask her if you can pop in.

Glad to see you are getting through today.

could i not eat this soup? i have half left and can handle it. i have a hot choc at 8pm. ?

mum just forced me to have it lol
really mingin! not having it again lol
i have a tetra for sunday, so that can replace the leek and patato one lol,blurghh its friggin minging

Hi all.. im on day 3 and im feeling great, no headaches, not feeling hungry, im also in ketosis as ive got the stick thingy's lol :D
I was a bit cold earlier but ok now.
Ive also had a cheeky weigh and from tuesday morning too this morning (thursday) ive lost 6 and a half pounds! :eek:
Im actually going to my 1st meeting with cdc 2night @ 7pm.
But as this is a re start 4 me i had some packs left so i started tuesday.
My fave's are choc mint shakes and the chicken & mushroom soup.
Could i maybe join in the buddies? as im gonna prob need support, and we've all started around the same time!
Donna :)

course u can lol, i loveee choc mint shakes, tastes like areo lol

Awww thank you, ive added you to my buddy list.
I know dont they just.. i actually look foward to um they are so yummy... although i didnt like them hot.. lol

no i dont like them hot lol, i may have one tonight now lol mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

Think its a choc mint one for me at 7pm too. 10 mins and counting lol

Back