day two!

I want to be a buddy too but think I set my initial profile up all wrong as I can't do the ticker thing (yes Ive read instructions from Pierce and still can't do it), and dont know how to add buddys to my list.

:wave_cry::break_diet:

So sorry busy with kids in betwen posting lol
I've been having my 1st shake @ around 11am.. choc mint, my 2nd one around 3pm .. choc mint lol.. and my last around 7pm been having a soup.. chicken & mushroom.
I am going in to see cdc 2night if hubby2b ever gets in from work lol.. should be there now at 7pm, so ill pick up some other packs.. what other ones are nice then??

spicey tomato is really nice i think! but leek and patato is mingin lol, orantil chill is nice! i like vinall too

I want to be a buddy too but think I set my initial profile up all wrong as I can't do the ticker thing (yes Ive read instructions from Pierce and still can't do it), and dont know how to add buddys to my list.

:wave_cry::break_diet:
Ok hun to add a buddy you click on there name in posts then click on add to buddy list..
Then to do a ticker.. ( it took me ages to figyre it out) i clicked on tutorials up in top blue box.. then wrote it all down on in a note pad.. step by step.. and i done it! lol
You can ad me 2 buddy list hun it u want.

The banana and forest fruit shakes are yummy!!

spicey tomato is really nice i think! but leek and patato is mingin lol, orantil chill is nice! i like vinall too
Yeah i liked the chilli one too, not tried the tomato one ill get it tonight.
I know i read your post about it.. you made me laugh:giggle:

The banana and forest fruit shakes are yummy!!
Are they not tried then ill buy them too then lol, off in a bit so b bk later, hubby2b is so late home from work grrr, need him to have kids so i can go see cdc.. else ill have no shakes for the week :eek:

i have no idea what to have tonight? fruits of the forest, vinalla hot, cold mint choc, cold orange choc, cold choc lol

decisions decisions Kimmie eh lol. I just had a strawberry one, didn't fancy choc.

i hate strawberrys lol and bananas. hmmmmmmmmmmmm i have no idea what i fancy, getting hungry though lol "drinks water"

Hi girls i am new to both this site and CD. My name is Carol-Anne, i'm 24 and from Glasgow. I am On Day 5 now but getting weighed tomorrow as i dont like the rest of the shakes i have left so my CDC has agreed to c me tomorrow to swap.

My fav flavours r Choc Mint, Choc and Fruits of the Forest. I absolutely detest the butterscotch one - i thought about giving up after trying that 1 :eek: I am thinking of trying the soups but afraid of making the wrong choices. Does any1 who likes the flavours i do have a preferred soup - if any??? :rolleyes: That way hopefully we may have similar tastes.

Thanx

Caz x

Hi girls i am new to both this site and CD. My name is Carol-Anne, i'm 24 and from Glasgow. I am On Day 5 now but getting weighed tomorrow as i dont like the rest of the shakes i have left so my CDC has agreed to c me tomorrow to swap.

My fav flavours r Choc Mint, Choc and Fruits of the Forest. I absolutely detest the butterscotch one - i thought about giving up after trying that 1 :eek: I am thinking of trying the soups but afraid of making the wrong choices. Does any1 who likes the flavours i do have a preferred soup - if any??? :rolleyes: That way hopefully we may have similar tastes.

Thanx

Caz x

hey and welcome
im on day 4 and want to try the soups next week too, but the only soup i like is leek&potato and veg.. but dunno whether to get them incase theyre horrible :confused:

im not mad keen on the soups, much prefer the shakes tbh. Soups i have had is spicy tom and cheese and broc, neither of which was really nice although the tom one was nicer.

I just had a teaspoon of marigold reduced salt stock with hot water (I read on here that you can do that so hope its not cheating) and a bowl of crushed ice for dsesert. DH just sat there feeling so sorry for me but actually I was OK about it and actually didnt mind it at all.

So onwards ad upwards girls. Its great to have a good group of buddies to talk too!

ok donnamarie ive tried to add you to buddy list hope it worked.

caz - the flavour shakes i love are choc, choc mint, peanut crunch bar and choc bar, soups are vegetable and chicken and mushroom. Others (soups) I dont like so hope this helps.:)

okey dokey carolyn. :)
When i logged on i clicked on quick links up the top there then open buddy list and it tells me who from my buddys are logged in now.
Last time i tried this s/s i had the cheese & broccoli one and it was nothing like i expected! it made me gag, i couldn't even finish it same as the veg one it reminded me of baby food lol
I love the chicken & mushroom soup and the oriental chilli one... its got bits in it so i can chew!! :D
I put 2 drips/drops of tabasco sauce in my soups (tis allowed).
The only shakes ive had is choc mint, choc, strawberry and also the choc tetra, i like them all.. not been brave enough to try anymore as im a choccy girl and am happy with that!! :)

Also hi caz and :welcome:
When i 1st tried cd s/s all i did was shakes and it does get a bit boring i think you need the soups.. something hot and i have mine in a dish with a spoon so i feel like im having a meal not just drinking all the time.. lol
I like the chicken & mushroom and oriental chilli, but every1 different.. dont think you can go wrong with the chicken & mushroom 1 though so best try that defo.. its lovely.. even though i hate mushrooms!! :D
Good luck with weigh in 2moro hun well done for making it too day 5 :clap:

Back