Day1 - On My Way

Bev1963

Likes to Post
Well it's day 1 today and not going too bad. Cappucino shake this morning and chilli soup around 3pm. 4 pints of water and umpteen cups black tea (lady grey, redbush and chai - hoping these are all OK).

Between 3 and 7 o'clock seems to be my weak time so i'm spending a little time on here, then doing the ironing and then lounging in the bath for a while before having my final shake/soup (not sure which yet).

Decided to just take it nice and slow one day at a time for now.

Will keep you all updated.

Sounds like it is going great, well done Bev!

xx

well done bev. one day down is one less to do!!!! xoxox

Hey, i found the evening of day one the hardest, and it just got better from then!. Good luck!

Well done Bev, great news, keep it going, you will really start to feel great in the next few days x

Hi Bev, how you feeling today?.. I hope things are going well for you!.

Hi!

Keep it up! :)

Hi Bev,

Well done you got through day 1, before you know it your weigh in will be here and you will be celebrating a fantastic loss!!

Good luck

Hxxx

Welcome to Cambridge, sounds like your doing great for your first day, as it can be quite tough, but your doing the right thing about keeping busy as it does keep your mind of food. Also coming on here is great as you get to speak to people who are going through the exact same thing as you. Keep it up, and you will definitely see the rewards, I've been on it for over 5 weeks and lost 23lbs, some people have lost more.

Going really well today 1 shake, 1/2 chocolate tetra, 2 pints of water and a couple of mugs of black early grey tea.

No rubbish feeling as yet, but I hardly slept at all last night. Anyone else had that problem in the early days?

How's everyone else doing

yes, i really struggled to sleep the first night.. i must have got about 2 hours in 10 minute stretches... thought it was just me though lol.

well done Bev your doing great hun, keep up the great work.xx

Back