day1

hypa2008

well I woke up at 7.30am motivated and happy about starting the plan and I have had my first CD meal:).... going to take one day at a time. Can't drink any water yet because I have a 2hr driving lesson at 8.30am and don't want to keep having ask to stop for a pee lol

Good luck keep posting on here and we will all support you, go girl!
Janex

hi its my first day to just had my first shake but not much water yet need to get shifting. Good luck

Good luck those of you on your first day... For me the first 3-4- days are the hardest and once you get past that it seems to get easier. I'm on day 10 of a re-start and now going great guns.

with you all the way!

Well I have made it through day 1 almost !!! I am feeling so tired though and a little light headed is that normal?

How much water?

I found that sipping more water helped with the dizzy spells, my CD told me that its sometimes due to being a little dehydrated.

Well done for completing day 1!

You're doing really well hun. Just remember to drink a minimum of 2.5 litres a day (i think thats 5 pints) and drink more whenever you feel light headed or hungry. You should have an early night and get day 1 over with or just relax tonight. A choc food pack is gorjus as a hot choc in this freezing weather, i'm having one tonight, mmmm.

Keep up the fab work :) xx

how do u make the hot chcolate as i have chcolate food pack and mint choc food packs i tried makin mint choc one but didnt really come liek hot chco when i blended it

With the hot choc, it doesnt come out exactley like hot choc, its just the normal choc but with hot water. Its really soothing on cold nights.

I make it by measuring out my water in a measuring jug, heating it up in a saucepan, so its not too hot and then puting it back into my jug, adding the food pack and blending with my hand blender.

I found that if i used the kettle to heat up my water i had to wait ages for it to cool down.

Some people make the hot choc by mixing the choc food pack wth abit of cold water to get a thick paste and then adding the hot water and blending it. I have never tried it this way tho because i'm sure i'd mess it up somehow, lol. You could give it a go tho and see if you like it.

I find the choc mint horrible hot but thats just me. Its gorjus freezing cold tho.

Give it a go and experiment with it. xx

Back