DAY3 & STRUGGLING

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blush, 7 January 2009 Social URL.

1. blush

blush Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    :cry:im on day 3 now and finding it hard everyday ive had a splitting headache which starts late afternoon till i go to bed and im having periods of severe tiredness and feeling ill, is this normal??

my brain keeps thining about the food in the kitchen and im constantly saying no to myself, itsa not easy i dont know if i can do this :sigh:

i tested my urine and the ketone test was a very light pink so think im just getting into ketosis?
    think il change my mini goal to getting through one week!!

any help tips would be great

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxpiscesxx

xxpiscesxx Is determined this time..

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi ,
    I am only new too , day 5!! in fairness i feel great so i have no complaints and no really good tips, i have headed up early and had a bath twice, something i never do !!I have also cooked and taugh about how fattening and greasy it was and that i was so lucky to not have to eat it ...yeah right haha!!
    This time around i feel that for once in my life i am going to be skinny and really enjoy this summer, i have followed every diet going, after getn this far try ur best to continue it will be so worth it in the end and you will be glad you did ;)

4. cuminz

cuminz Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Its all normal

Hey, its my 1st day back on this diet, but when Ive done it before I suffered from headaches etc, but after day 3/4 they all go away and you should start to feel more energetic. Its just withdrawals symptoms from caffiene - aslong as you drink loads of water it should help!! :)

5. xxpiscesxx

xxpiscesxx Is determined this time..

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Oh and i havn't tested the wee and took the battery out of the weighing scales because i feel that if i have the 3 cartons ( all i use) my water and stick to it it will work and dont want to be put off by the colour of a piss stick :) r what the scales says(all different )xxx

6. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    I had that my first week on Atkins, we called it "Atkins Flu" it's caused by carb withdrawal if your on a Low Carb plan.

7. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Oh and I should add it generally only last 2 or 3 days. If your not Low Carbing I'd see a Dr.

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with CD. Have you had a look at the CD section yet?

Irene xx

9. Bonzo

Bonzo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi

I'm on day 3 of CD too. I had a bad headache last night and was in bed by 9. Slept really well and woke up headache free this morning. Altho I don't have a headache at the mo, just feel a bit groggy and lightheaded. Am hoping this gets better in a few days. Good luck x

10. DeckingJim

DeckingJim Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    LL then band on 10 Mar 2009
    Hi
    Im on day 2 of LL
    Just been for a swim and had 10 mins in hottub felt a bit light headed when I got out

Just grin and bear it for next few days

Cheers

James

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.