Total Solution New Start... New Diary......

Hello campers...Its Monday and WI day... I have been super busy today and have only just managed to get on here to update my stats..

This morning I was 14st 9lbs so that's a loss of 3lb this week... Really pleased with that and so happy with the inch loss too.

Spent the day walking round Colchester with my mum hunting some bargains out in the thrift shops... got some lovely bits to shrink into and some that fit now too... all in all a productive day...

Hope everyone else is doing fab... cant believe its the start of week 6 already today!!!!

Well im off to see the man friend tomorrow... haven't seen him since I started the diet... wonder how much its gonna notice to him... mind you he is a fella so he might not notice anything ha ha ha....

One really good side effect of TS is that my nails have grown loads.. they are the best they have been in years... ive actually painted them..

Still cant believe I am on week 6 with no slips.... miracles do happen lol xx

Its sunday T time and I have just got home from walking my lovely Vinny boy... he gets an extra walk if I feel a wobble coming on .. for some reason I could have gone out for a huge dinner about an hour ago...

very bizarre as my tummy would not cope with it and I feel no hunger .. just an urge lol...

Just about to have a thai soup and glug some water ... WI day tomorrow and the start of week 7 .. still cant believe I have stayed on the wagon this long with no slip ups..

I do have a day off plan to look forward to on the 28th of this month .. its a friends birthday bash and I will defo be attending.. have planned to drink but I may change my mind ... I will be straight back to plan the next day if I do ...

I hope everyone has had a good weekend x xx

Your diary has been just the motivational kick I needed thank you so much. I have also had many false starts, after once losing a lot of weight. Today is day 1 and I am praying I can go the same way as you, stick to this and be strong again :)

Your diary has been just the motivational kick I needed thank you so much. I have also had many false starts, after once losing a lot of weight. Today is day 1 and I am praying I can go the same way as you, stick to this and be strong again :)
thanks hun.. that's what this site is all about... if one post or diary can inspire or give someone else a little boost to stay on the wagon then its a job well done ....

Ive only just remembered to come on and update this weeks WI and loss.. couldn't get on yesterday as I was at the hospital and out and about all day..

I gave up smoking nearly 5 months ago and started back on the TS 6 weeks ago.... found out from my consultant that I need more surgery on my spine at the C5 .. so glad I started to get my weight under control.. Hopefully by the time I am on his table in about 12-15 weeks I should be pretty much at a healthy BMI...

This will be the first OP I will have had (and I have had 7 already) over the years where I am going to be not overweight!!!!!!

Being a non smoker and the weight gone will really help with the scarring ... And this time round they are cutting the front of the neck so its not going to be as easy to cover up as all my other scars.... But it should heal nicely with a good oxygen flow (from no fags) and good blood flow from less body to pump the blood round ... I will also have less Fat, if any, around my neck for the surgeon to have to cut through.. happy days...

right I hope everyone has had a good start to the week im off to update my stats xx

Its that time of the week again..... WI day!!!!! today I am 14st 4lb... so that's a 3lb loss this week... I am happy with that...
I do wonder if I will ever get the big losses some people seem to get on exante....

Its week 8 today and its gone really quickly I think... I ordered another pick ya own pack which arrived today so I have a good 8 weeks of packs left .... its 50% off the pick ya own at the moment .. don't know why they don't just let people do that at 50% off all the time...

Hope the next 8 weeks are as straight forward as the last 8 for me at TS....

I really struggled time and time again to get back to TS but it defo has paid off now ive managed it...

Hope everyone else is doing well and losing the LBs xxxx

Well done V :D
Im back ftom Thursday. See ya then :D
Did your man notice the difference ?:)

Well done V :D
Im back ftom Thursday. See ya then :D
Did your man notice the difference ?:)

He did but I think it un nerved him a bit marge.... he never said a word when I was with him but he did text to say I looked really "well" once I had gone...
I think its time for me to move onto pastures new.. but I am in no rush as its sooo much easier to TS when ya on ya own ...
Week 8 of TS marge and finally winning the battle of the lard again...

cant wait to see ya back on the dust marge and losing them pounds again x x x

Aye, see ya Thursday V :)

Aye, see ya Thursday V :)

Will be here to kick ya butt when needed hun....

Think I might give the scales a miss this Monday... as I am due TOTM and it gave me a STS last time... not sure I could cope with another one of them lol... will have to give this one some thought me thinks..

Maybe a little challenge not to WI till TOTM has been and gone... mind you last month it was 2 weeks late!!! ha ha think that long off the scales would kill me ...

Will just have to wait and see me thinks xx

Your doing so well! Well done v! Xxx

Thanks Carrie... feels a bit blasé saying its been quite easy when I know people are struggling and I have really struggled in the past too...

How are you doing hunni? I never seem to keep up with peoples diaries .. even though I do try ...

Ive got proper dogs breath today fecking keto is a ***** bag at times aint it...

Cant believe how quick this year is going either... 97 days till crimbo...

Had such a ***** one last year this years can only be better lol xxxx

Sleep eludes me tonight... Have decided not to WI tomorrow as my TOTM still not arrived... I have been 100% TS other than an extra bar yesterday and some cashew nuts on Friday.... About 1000 cals extra!!!!! Not enough to make any damage and no overload of Carbs....

Have managed to stay off scales all week which is very good for me...so I'm gonna try to stay away from them for as long as I can manage....

Have got to trust in the diet and stop being ruled by the numbers....

Will just have to see what happens xxxx

Thsts great V :)
I can't stay off the scales in my early stages when I get in thd zone :eek:
But you are right. We should trust the die and forget the numbers :)

Yep marge I have slung the scales round my mums... my TOTM seems to be all over the place since ive been back on this diet... but I am not bothered with the numbers at the moment..
Have stayed 100%TS just choosing to stay off the scales...
Last week should have been AAM but I just had a couple of boiled eggs and a small pack of chick breast over the week ..
I know that wont have done any damage lol..
Saw my dentist yesterday as I have a cracked crown (well its gone completely now lol) and I was really paranoid about my breath!!!
The Trays for whitening do work really well if ya got the proper jollop from the dentist for them ... ive got them and do mine every year xx

Back