• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

DAY6 & STRUGGLING

i AM STRUGGLING TODAY !!!! ITS SUNDAY ROAST DAY AND I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT A ROAST DINNER AND TRIMMINGS - FILLING UP ON WATER I'M NOT HUNGRY NO SIDE EFFECTS AS YET .

I dont know how you have all coped for so long at the moment things are looking not hopeful. wi 2morrow I do hope i have lost otherwise i think i might cave in.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st4lb C: 13st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 5st5lb(27.78%)
hey i know how you feel just got in from going out shopping (again) lol and my dad had cooked a right sunday roast and as tempting as it is you just have to stay strong.

wish i could of had some but to be honest it will still be there when you come off this diet and thats teh way you have to think about it

S: 17st6lb G: 13st0lb
You can do it hun... My way of avoiding temptation is walking round the block... It's healthy, and really takes your mind off food- honest :)

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
Yep as Adam said, Just think that all that food will be there once you have hit your target :) Thats what is getting me through

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
S: 13st13lb C: 11st9lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.41%)
My first day 6 was sunday roast. I cooked a roast beef with all the trimmings and nearly killed the family. I hadnt realised at the time I should of had a shake. The next morning I felt like a different person, much calmer more relaxed and the added bonus of more energy, hope the same happens to you. XX

MiniB

Here we go again!
These things get easier as time goes on. Made roast for the family today and it smelt so good, but none for me. Can't wait for a roast when I'm off this. It's the veggies that I really want though!