Daz FINALLY has a food diary

I cant say i even noticed lol...
U can keep ur custard slice tho :p i just had pancakes. Yum!!

I cant say i even noticed lol...
U can keep ur custard slice tho :p i just had pancakes. Yum!!

Right now i would say sod it and eat something really unhealthy and fattening, but unless i make a cake or something there is nothing here to eat like that. Mind, i have just said balls to it and eaten a bowl of stew with dumplings. In for a penny in for a pound. Can't be wasting food and if it is making me fat then best get it over and done with before Friday gets here.

Right now i would say sod it and eat something really unhealthy and fattening, but unless i make a cake or something there is nothing here to eat like that. Mind, i have just said balls to it and eaten a bowl of stew with dumplings. In for a penny in for a pound. Can't be wasting food and if it is making me fat then best get it over and done with before Friday gets here.

i had 2 with jam, cost me 11 syns mind but was worth it. I didnt buy em i made em dead simple.

Totally agree with not wastin food but then i dont think stew is a bad meal especially if filled wit veg. although i am interested to know ur recipe for dumplings. I used to make my own but always done it by eye so cant work out the syns.

i had 2 with jam, cost me 11 syns mind but was worth it. I didnt buy em i made em dead simple.

Totally agree with not wastin food but then i dont think stew is a bad meal especially if filled wit veg. although i am interested to know ur recipe for dumplings. I used to make my own but always done it by eye so cant work out the syns.

Its a suet free recipe, linked in post 604 i think it is. I did say to Texty a couple of posts back about what the syns would be if suet was used instead. They are nice dumplings but most would possibly say they are better with suet, naturally.

It was nearly all veg really. Only 1lb of diced beef and then it had 3 carrots, 2 parsnips, red pepper, white and red onion, swede, broccoli, veg stock, a pinch of salt and ground black pepper. That was it. And the beef and onion was fried in fry lite. Now tell me there was almost 4 lb in 3 bowls of that??? (i know, i will stop *****ing. Eventually. lol)

This is the recipe i use! Although ive always done it by eye, never followed measurements. I much prefer without suet, I always bake mine first before allowin to soak in the stew too, gives them tha bready texture in the middle. Haha thanks daz! Il be makin these again now i can actually measure the syns :)

theres definatley not 4lb worth of gain in that tho. Im on ur side with that one

This is the recipe i use! Although ive always done it by eye, never followed measurements. I much prefer without suet, I always bake mine first before allowin to soak in the stew too, gives them tha bready texture in the middle. Haha thanks daz! Il be makin these again now i can actually measure the syns :)

theres definatley not 4lb worth of gain in that tho. Im on ur side with that one

It is more than a little strange. Cannot be the scales, not to that degree, the weight was a gradual loss over a week and not one drop down, to then suddenly go back up this morning. Granted i have drunk a lot of liquid over the week (not today though) but would that really have this effect? 3.6 lb different this morning than yesterday morning. And i weighed again a few hours later today to see and it was the same.

not being funny Daz but could it be the battery in the scales???

You do not know how much i hope that you are right. i have wanted to use the wii all day for a "second opinion" but i have been happier just thinking something must be wrong rather than having it confirmed as correct. lol. (and a few days back, maybe 4 or 5, the display did say "lo" when i moved it to get ready to stand on).

You do not know how much i hope that you are right. i have wanted to use the wii all day for a "second opinion" but i have been happier just thinking something must be wrong rather than having it confirmed as correct. lol. (and a few days back, maybe 4 or 5, the display did say "lo" when i moved it to get ready to stand on).

Do you have a spare one?

I so hope that you are right, it has been playing me up all day as to why. I know it should't but it has. You know how mortified i have been because i cannot break this hurdle down, and this last week i thought i had finally cracked it. i really could have cried this morning. Of course, i didnt, im far to 'ard for that. :grumble:

I so hope that you are right, it has been playing me up all day as to why. I know it should't but it has. You know how mortified i have been because i cannot break this hurdle down, and this last week i thought i had finally cracked it. i really could have cried this morning. Of course, i didnt, im far to 'ard for that. :grumble:

Yes I do know, and whether you be 'ard or not its disheartening when you see the numbers go up rather than down especially when you know there is no earthly reason for them to!!

I reckon you should stay off them now until you get a new battery cos if you do the same tomorrow and theyre still up you wont be a happy bunny

hmmmm, i feel an early night coming on, i think the kitchen fitting has about caught up with me. i now have over 5 meters of work surface to be disorganised on. :D

Well, another weigh in this morning, down, but still above Saturday weight. Bloody strange what happened there. I even had more stew yesterday. Lets see if it has a delayed reaction and bites me tomorrow morning. I even used the wii for a second opinion this morning and that was saying the same as the digi scales. Still 4.2lb down on this time last Monday, but exactly 2lb up on Saturday morning. Really confused.

Oh well, draw a line under that, move on, start a new week.

Well 4lb in a week is an amazing loss! Specially when you don't have loads to lose now, I reckon that also makes it harder.....

I have the same thing going on at the moment, I have seen a lower weight on the scales before today and been 100% since my holiday but sods law says I will be a maintain on weigh in day! I just like to think that the smaller me is in there she is just a bit shy about coming out right now, maybe when it warms up a bit! :D

Hope you feel better about things today Daz x

Well 4lb in a week is an amazing loss! Specially when you don't have loads to lose now, I reckon that also makes it harder.....

I have the same thing going on at the moment, I have seen a lower weight on the scales before today and been 100% since my holiday but sods law says I will be a maintain on weigh in day! I just like to think that the smaller me is in there she is just a bit shy about coming out right now, maybe when it warms up a bit! :D

Hope you feel better about things today Daz x

i know, i shouldn't moan, but it has totally thrown me how i can put on almost 4 lb overnight. Its either the scales lied for 3 or 4 consecutive days (unlikely) or,,,,well god only knows. I just cannot figure it out. The problem now is that i will not have the confidence to believe my weight when i know i can have such a massive gain overnight again.

Back