Daz FINALLY has a food diary

Haha, any reference to a cake or something indulgent like that, is purely tongue in cheek, and i mean, my tongue, not the cake. Although i sometimes wonder why i deny myself when im not achieving anything anyway.

I do have a logic in my head that has been there for ages, in that i have so much fat on my belly (that is where it all resides now) that it could just be taking an age to get it to start shifting. I do see myself in the mirror as thinner facially, and people are still telling me that i am losing weight, so god only knows what is going on.

wat are u gonna do once u hit target? Never hava cream cake again - urgh i hate them, dobt eat them... maybe a bakewell tart! They are my downfall!

Everyone needs somethin they enjoy as a treat. Just not ALL the time :eek:
I say it as if its that easy. I just polished off doner kebab meat at 12.5 syns - so maybe very small loss for me this week?

The inly difference i can see is my clothes are looser now and i need a belt :D hubby said its goin off my face... but i cant see it. I think its frustrating

wat are u gonna do once u hit target? Never hava cream cake again - urgh i hate them, dobt eat them... maybe a bakewell tart! They are my downfall!

Everyone needs somethin they enjoy as a treat. Just not ALL the time :eek:
I say it as if its that easy. I just polished off doner kebab meat at 12.5 syns - so maybe very small loss for me this week?

The inly difference i can see is my clothes are looser now and i need a belt :D hubby said its goin off my face... but i cant see it. I think its frustrating

i have every intention of enjoying treats again once i get near to target, i have already proven at this stage that i can maintain, (just before and including my blow out week or 2) and i am sure i will be ok with maintaining a healthy eating lifestyle without being too indulgent.

i have every intention of enjoying treats again once i get near to target, i have already proven at this stage that i can maintain, (just before and including my blow out week or 2) and i am sure i will be ok with maintaining a healthy eating lifestyle without being too indulgent.

As long as ur not depriving urself of that custard slice ;)

As long as ur not depriving urself of that custard slice ;)

I think looking at Daz's pic at this pc he had a bakers dozen of custard slices lol

I actually dont like custard slices, even trifle is hard work for me, i have to ensure that every spoon of custard has jelly or cream with it, cannot handle cold custard on its own. And even worse when all dried up in pastry. eeeeew.

Now, a cream slice, well, that is a totally different story altogether. :D

I actually dont like custard slices, even trifle is hard work for me, i have to ensure that every spoon of custard has jelly or cream with it, cannot handle cold custard on its own. And even worse when all dried up in pastry. eeeeew.

Now, a cream slice, well, that is a totally different story altogether. :D

I personally would rather have choccy anyday over a cream cake lol

I personally would rather have choccy anyday over a cream cake lol
Not that bothered about chocolate. Yes if its there i will eat it, and if its an easy option as a snack then the same, but i have not had a bar of it since i started at the beginning of last June. Nor a cream cake actually. Thats what annoys me more than anything, no cakes, no chocolate, no burgers, no chip shop chips, very little beer compared to before, and yet i am getting nowhere. And people i see and know eat all of that and stay thin. Pisses me off to say the least.

Not that bothered about chocolate. Yes if its there i will eat it, and if its an easy option as a snack then the same, but i have not had a bar of it since i started at the beginning of last June. Nor a cream cake actually. Thats what annoys me more than anything, no cakes, no chocolate, no burgers, no chip shop chips, very little beer compared to before, and yet i am getting nowhere. And people i see and know eat all of that and stay thin. Pisses me off to say the least.

I still have choccy (keep most of my syns for night time for it) I make my own syn free burgers and SW chips, I cant remember the last time I had anything from the chippy either. The lads have maccyd's most weekends and I drool but ive not given in

I still have choccy (keep most of my syns for night time for it) I make my own syn free burgers and SW chips, I cant remember the last time I had anything from the chippy either. The lads have maccyd's most weekends and I drool but ive not given in

I still maintain that these diet plans are just a con to keep people paying to be on them. Look at how many on here say they have been on plan and yet haven't lost or have put weight on. Its either that they are all liars, every single one of them, or the plans are designed to ensure people don't reach target and maintain.

And nobody will convince me of anything else.

Im the same with God versus evolution. lol.

I still maintain that these diet plans are just a con to keep people paying to be on them. Look at how many on here say they have been on plan and yet haven't lost or have put weight on. Its either that they are all liars, every single one of them, or the plans are designed to ensure people don't reach target and maintain.

And nobody will convince me of anything else.

Im the same with God versus evolution. lol.

Well ..... I have to say ive been one of those people who actually have had a 100% week and not lost a damn thing. I did success express for 6 days and lost 0.5lbs the bloody veggies were coming outta my ears. I just think our bodies are sods lol

Well ..... I have to say ive been one of those people who actually have had a 100% week and not lost a damn thing. I did success express for 6 days and lost 0.5lbs the bloody veggies were coming outta my ears. I just think our bodies are sods lol

Or, we are what we are, perhaps?

Early night for me, did a walk earlier and its all but shot me to bits. Have a good evening, whats left of it. x

Back