Daz FINALLY has a food diary

Oooops, too many beers me thinks. Shall be ruing that tomorrow. A nice day though and worth a couple days of getting back to where i was.

Shhhh.... Don't wake him :D

*whispers*........Glad you had a good day, hope you don't have too much of a hangover...... and tip toes back out

Having looked in the fridge and finding turkey mince that needs to be used up, i mixed it with some stewed apple and seasoned it with salt and ground pepper then shaped into burgers. Now in the freezer and i think some of them with sw chips, mushy peas and mushrooms (also need to be used up) for tea. Hungi already. :D

800g Turkey mince
180g stewed apple (the amount i had in the fridge, not a specific amount)
Seasoning

Shape into burgers, freeze, and use as and when required.

Simples!

No idea what they will taste like, but there are turkey and apple recipes on the net so it will be interesting to see.
According to what i have found while searching the stewed apples are 2 syns for 113g. There are 16 burgers from this so the amount of syns is less than 0.2 per burger.

(Edited from a lightbulb moment) Thats 5 burgers for 1 syn. Fatty.

Oh that's not bad 5 burgers for 1 syn. I was going to suggest using the apples as a hexb, but not with 16 burgers!!!!!!!!!!

Oh that's not bad 5 burgers for 1 syn. I was going to suggest using the apples as a hexb, but not with 16 burgers!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at that, 375g of stewed apple is equal to 1 HEXb, who on earth eats that much stewed apple? 180g in the 16 burgers, and that looked a lot in the jar.

Take the batteries out lol

I think its a proper full on system connected to the electric. Never actually checked to be honest. Not sure i can get up to have a look. i can manage to stand on a chair now but needs to be next to something sturdy so that i can use it to lean on. Will have to see if i can reach the wall from where it is.

Dont you go climbing about young man!! Wont do your vertigo any good

Actually its the total opposite, doing things are good for trying to retrain the brain.

The vertigo, bear with me on this one :-

I had benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) as well as severe vertigo due to the stroke. Of course a stroke can cause an amount of brain damage, and while it is possible to retrain the brain, to teach it different pathways to be able to do things again, it is a slow process.

But while i have been doing that the brain taught itself that vertigo was normal. So, in effect, my brain only thinks that i have vertigo and i don't actually have it.

Still with me?

So, obstacles and things that make me do stuff are good for me, as long as i do it safely, which i do.

So tomorrow i will be swinging from the rafters and climbing up drainpipes. :8855:

Have now amended yesterdays intake, not good reading, but needed a clear head to try to be as accurate as possible. 8 pints (hence needing a clear head) i think, plus allowed for 2 stuffing balls and 200 ml of gravy with the roast dinner. Was worth it though, nice family meal and a good couple of beers with friends on the way home.
Only 2 lb up on the day before, that will be gone tomorrow.

So, today has been a quiet day for me, obviously, lol.

View attachment 131614

Back