Daz FINALLY has a food diary

There is an offer on of a book called the little book of lite bites, available after June 16th. I am a bit fearful of asking for someone lovely to be so kind as to get it, the past 2 volunteers haven't been seen on here since. :(

Lol im sure thats no slight on you Daz - I could get it for you theyre usually about £3.95 I think

Our group said that if you sign up for a 12 week countdown either last week in May or 1st week in June you get it free. Don't know if that is a national offer but she implied it was.

Lol im sure thats no slight on you Daz - I could get it for you theyre usually about £3.95 I think
That would be safe Mother, i know there is no losing you. :8855:

Our group said that if you sign up for a 12 week countdown either last week in May or 1st week in June you get it free. Don't know if that is a national offer but she implied it was.
Yes, it is an offer they are running but i am not a member of slimming world, and never will be, so i can only buy the book through other people who are in a group.

There is an offer on of a book called the little book of lite bites, available after June 16th. I am a bit fearful of asking for someone lovely to be so kind as to get it, the past 2 volunteers haven't been seen on here since. :(

Theres always ebay? Bit more expensive but ul get it :)

That would be safe Mother, i know there is no losing you. :8855:

Yes, it is an offer they are running but i am not a member of slimming world, and never will be, so i can only buy the book through other people who are in a group.

Haha no one gets rid of me that easily!

I cant sign up for a countdown due to being at target, I hope a countdown isnt the only way to obtain the book!!:eek:

Theres always ebay? Bit more expensive but ul get it :)
Its not on Ebay yet so when it is the likelihood is that they wil be trying to rip people off totally.

Haha no one gets rid of me that easily!

I cant sign up for a countdown due to being at target, I hope a countdown isnt the only way to obtain the book!!:eek:
No, its available free to people if they sign up, and then available to all others from June 16th.

heat.jpg

yesterday diet.png

Well, I know it's not a perfect meal but, wow.

Rump steak, cooked rare, with Stilton rested on top, jacket spud and salad, drizzled with garlic mayonnaise. I was very good though and left the fat alone.

And I shall repeat it again for dinner tomorrow with the other half of the steak that i bought.

2014-05-28 17.09.42.jpg

If i do what i want to do with the spreadsheet, that will pretty much be today wrapped up. lol. No plans, another day of filling up the hours. You?

How long will it take you to do it??! :eek:
I've got nothing planned really apart from a nice long dog walk somewhere and a bit of gardening, not very exciting! :rolleyes:

How long will it take you to do it??! :eek:
I've got nothing planned really apart from a nice long dog walk somewhere and a bit of gardening, not very exciting! :rolleyes:

Its basically back to the beginning, that will make it easier to achieve, and that could take hours, although i do have a template of the basic structure.
Someone asked in the challenges once why i do it, I think they believe that i sit here and do a load of calculus each time, etc, but the reality is that its all set up so all i need to do is put in the figure that is declared, the rest is automatic. What i want to do now though, rather than having as many sheets as there are challenges, i want to design one input sheet that will automatically fill each challenge sheet, thus meaning i don't have to do duplicate data entry.

Have you followed me there? If so then perhaps i can delegate some of the work to yourself? would be a great help. :D

Its basically back to the beginning, that will make it easier to achieve, and that could take hours, although i do have a template of the basic structure.
Someone asked in the challenges once why i do it, I think they believe that i sit here and do a load of calculus each time, etc, but the reality is that its all set up so all i need to do is put in the figure that is declared, the rest is automatic. What i want to do now though, rather than having as many sheets as there are challenges, i want to design one input sheet that will automatically fill each challenge sheet, thus meaning i don't have to do duplicate data entry.

Have you followed me there? If so then perhaps i can delegate some of the work to yourself? would be a great help. :D

I've given up with the challenges lol... Fed up with not losing and feeling so disappointed at the end of the month! I've moved on to red days and have had 2 losses at group, but my scales are back up today grrr! So annoying! I've only got 10lbs to target, but it's been about that for months! :rolleyes:

I've given up with the challenges lol... Fed up with not losing and feeling so disappointed at the end of the month! I've moved on to red days and have had 2 losses at group, but my scales are back up today grrr! So annoying! I've only got 10lbs to target, but it's been about that for months! :rolleyes:

I have stopped declaring in the challenges, totally lost track of where i was. And to be honest ive about given up. I keep getting people telling me to try all of the so called fixes and solutions but im not interested. I lost 3 and half stone with what i was doing but now its going nowhere, so that's that, i shall stay focused on healthy eating but i refuse now to be bothered about losing any more. I am back to what i was pre stroke and the body wont allow any more off. I wont allow myself to gain like i did though, that will be the reasoning for staying here, but im done with the discipline and hardship of denying myself just to lose another lb.

This whole last week, every 7 days, i have been the exact same weight every single morning. No matter what i have eaten and drunk the day previous, always the same. Tells its own story really. All that focus, to get nowhere.

Happy where i am now, no matter what sage advice people will try to throw at me.

Hi Daz :p, have you been cooking and more new yummy recipes from the fakeaway book ? The new book Sheila's getting for you the `Little Bites one' what does that cover ? I've not been to group so not had a chance to look at it. I'm guessing its just snacks right ? or is it stuff you could have for lunch ? I don't buy all their books because I know a lot of the recipes are repeated on their website. I'm happy with the fakeaway book though. I will buy this one if someone recommends it. Hope your having a nice day ;).

Kay xx

Hi Daz :p, have you been cooking and more new yummy recipes from the fakeaway book ? The new book Sheila's getting for you the `Little Bites one' what does that cover ? I've not been to group so not had a chance to look at it. I'm guessing its just snacks right ? or is it stuff you could have for lunch ? I don't buy all their books because I know a lot of the recipes are repeated on their website. I'm happy with the fakeaway book though. I will buy this one if someone recommends it. Hope your having a nice day ;).

Kay xx

Just been cooking from scratch of late, no recipes from books. I did make a dry rub for a chicken the other day and cooked it on the spit in the new machine, came out really well. But i have been good in that i am eating it with salad instead of a full blown roast.

I think that book is "lite bite lunches" but don't quote me on that, i would need to go back through my Facebook feed to find it again. Mother knows which one it is and will enlighten us in due course. :D

I ate over half of a malt loaf last night (no cheese), not sure what the syns factor would be on that, but again, no movement on the scales, exact same weight as I have been every morning for 8 days now. I think my body has gone on strike. lol.

Back