Daz FINALLY has a food diary

I know, I remember you saying before :-(

Its years since I did a course at work on basic spreadsheets, the ones I use now are already set up and I just fill the gaps in lol

Evening Daz :), glad to know your ok. I'm the same Sheila, I just about manage the basics, can't do all the flashy columns that Daz has on the sheets lol :p xx

I know, I remember you saying before :-(

Its years since I did a course at work on basic spreadsheets, the ones I use now are already set up and I just fill the gaps in lol

Thats what i am trying to do, set something up so the minimal of input is needed, just the name of the challenge and then weekly figures. I could even make a macro so that a press of a button resets it all. Food for thought.

Just thrown this together and it is really nice. (yes, that is a sound of shock, haha)

Rough measures, should cover 2 meals (eat one, freeze/refrigerate one) for those who cook for themselves/separate meals.

1 chicken fillet, cut into bite sized pieces.
I have used frozen veg to go into the pot (i live alone, fresh veg is non workable for me, as i have found out to my cost)
Sweetcorn
Baby carrots
Mushrooms
Peppers
peas
(As much of these to go comfortably with the amount of chicken you have to make a nice balance)

200ml pasatta
tbsp tomato puree
tsp dried basil
tsp garlic granules
Tbsp red wine vinegar
Splash worcestershire sauce

Fry the chicken pieces off in a little low cal spray oil.
Add the puree and pasatta. Stir together
Add the veg along with the basil, garlic, red wine vinegar and worcestershire sauce.

Stir occasionally and simmer for 20 minutes. (making sure the chicken is cooked)

Nice over a pasta or would work on a jacket spud.

Just thrown this together and it is really nice. (yes, that is a sound of shock, haha)

Rough measures, should cover 2 meals (eat one, freeze/refrigerate one) for those who cook for themselves/separate meals.

1 chicken fillet, cut into bite sized pieces.
I have used frozen veg to go into the pot (i live alone, fresh veg is non workable for me, as i have found out to my cost)
Sweetcorn
Baby carrots
Mushrooms
Peppers
peas
(As much of these to go comfortably with the amount of chicken you have to make a nice balance)

200ml pasatta
tbsp tomato puree
tsp dried basil
tsp garlic granules
Tbsp red wine vinegar
Splash worcestershire sauce

Fry the chicken pieces off in a little low cal spray oil.
Add the puree and pasatta. Stir together
Add the veg along with the basil, garlic, red wine vinegar and worcestershire sauce.

Stir occasionally and simmer for 20 minutes. (making sure the chicken is cooked)

Nice over a pasta or would work on a jacket spud.

Sounds lovely Daz - Red wine vinegar is something I never buy :-(

Sounds lovely Daz - Red wine vinegar is something I never buy :-(

I don't think I've ever bought it either!
How are you Daz? X

I think, but cannot be certain without checking, that i bought it for a recipe in the fakeaway book which is still yet to be made. I will check. It was just something that came into my head as i put the pasatta and puree in, thinking that it would work well. But how would i know that when i have never used it before? I must have seen a recipe somewhere in the past to tell me that info.

All good here thanks, happy weighing this morning, still only staying static but hey thats a lot better than going up isn't it. Are you well? (my official weigh is in an hours time, may be a little lighter then, lol)

Evening Daz :), your chicken recipe looks yum. I also find sometimes things I make spontaneously comeout better than a cookbook recipe that I've spent ages over. I love Red Wine Vinegar, its great to use in marinations for red meat. Hope your having a nice evening ;).

Kay xx

Evening Daz :), your chicken recipe looks yum. I also find sometimes things I make spontaneously comeout better than a cookbook recipe that I've spent ages over. I love Red Wine Vinegar, its great to use in marinations for red meat. Hope your having a nice evening ;).

Kay xx

I think that red wine vinegar is the way forward Kay. lol. Thinking of an early night, the online world has been rather dead tonight.

I think that red wine vinegar is the way forward Kay. lol. Thinking of an early night, the online world has been rather dead tonight.

Yes it is quiet tonight. Night night Daz, hope u get a good nights sleep :).

Kay xx

This is the second time this has happened, "thinking" about going to bed does not mean right at this instance. lol. How you doing, great loss this week.

Whoopsie wasn't trying to get rid of you :D. Oh where should I start on the 9lb loss, all the things that you are against ... lol xx

Oi oi Daz - I think its been quiet on minis for a while lots of ppl are swanning off on hols now. Have u had a good day?

In a nutshell the following:-

- watched portions
- more red days
- water, water, water
- some body magic
- lots of salads with most meals

that's it xx

im not against anything, you totally misread everything i say in response.

No when u said you wont change to get to a certain result you don't see why you should have to other than stick with the norm. Sorry Daz maybe I misunderstood xx

Oi oi Daz - I think its been quiet on minis for a while lots of ppl are swanning off on hols now. Have u had a good day?

Its dead everywhere, not just here, but that seems to be the weekend factor again. I pointed out last week i think it was about not being used to so many people declaring weights on a weekend. Strange.

All good ta, except for DVLA pissing me about. I have waited since September last year for them to decide if i can drive again, the consultant held things up, so thats not their fault, granted, but i have asked why they are taking so long, to be told that they have recently written to my GP for a report. Why the hell didn't they do that at the same time as they started the process last year? To say i am annoyed is a little bit of an understatement.

No when u said you wont change to get to a certain result you don't see why you should have to other than stick with the norm. Sorry Daz maybe I misunderstood xx

I said that what i am happy with is doing what i am doing and sticking to it, i dont need everybody telling me what i am doing wrong and should change when i have managed ok up until now.

Its dead everywhere, not just here, but that seems to be the weekend factor again. I pointed out last week i think it was about not being used to so many people declaring weights on a weekend. Strange.

All good ta, except for DVLA pissing me about. I have waited since September last year for them to decide if i can drive again, the consultant held things up, so thats not their fault, granted, but i have asked why they are taking so long, to be told that they have recently written to my GP for a report. Why the hell didn't they do that at the same time as they started the process last year? To say i am annoyed is a little bit of an understatement.

Grrrr Govt departments eh!! I hope they get sorted for you soon. Do you have a car already or would you have to buy one?

I said that what i am happy with is doing what i am doing and sticking to it, i dont need everybody telling me what i am doing wrong and should change when i have managed ok up until now.

Ok sorry daz :( xx

Back