Daz FINALLY has a food diary

Grrrr Govt departments eh!! I hope they get sorted for you soon. Do you have a car already or would you have to buy one?

No, got a car, actually kept the one i had as an incentive to get me back to driving. Its 2 years older now but still only has 30k on the clock.

I want a new one next year fancy a ford focus

Thats what i have, Focus Zetec 1.8. Awesome car for a family saloon. I love it. Its a 5 door mind, a little bigger than the 3 door i had as a company car a while back. Took some getting used to but i did eventually.

Thats what i have, Focus Zetec 1.8. Awesome car for a family saloon. I love it. Its a 5 door mind, a little bigger than the 3 door i had as a company car a while back. Took some getting used to but i did eventually.

I drive a 1.8 5 door already its a renault megane. Just want something newer and not another French one lol

No need to be sorry Kay, im just happy doing what i feel is best.

Thank u for being happy for me and happy for u and now I'm happy :D xx

Theyre gorgeous but ill have to settle for a 2nd hand one cant afford new. I have a 56 reg too lol

I got that when i was with Jackie in 2010, took on the rest of the debt and had the car when we split, and have had it since. Was only 18k on the clock i think when we bought it, had it for both of our 40th birthdays. I love the car, just wish i could bloody well drive it. grrrrrr.

I got that when i was with Jackie in 2010, took on the rest of the debt and had the car when we split, and have had it since. Was only 18k on the clock i think when we bought it, had it for both of our 40th birthdays. I love the car, just wish i could bloody well drive it. grrrrrr.

Well fingers crossed DVLA get in touch soon its a shame when the cars just standing there

Mmmm, just had the diet coke chicken on some rice. I shall make that again. Some left to have over a jacket for lunch tomorrow.

Meat fest this week, a nice silverside of beef, 14 oz piece of beef rump steak, 2 lamb rump steaks, and 3 lamb fillet steaks. It may not be the best main component of meals to aid the weight loss, but it is still healthy eating, thats all that matters to me at this point in time.

Mmmm, just had the diet coke chicken on some rice. I shall make that again. Some left to have over a jacket for lunch tomorrow.

Meat fest this week, a nice silverside of beef, 14 oz piece of beef rump steak, 2 lamb rump steaks, and 3 lamb fillet steaks. It may not be the best main component of meals to aid the weight loss, but it is still healthy eating, thats all that matters to me at this point in time.

Evening Daz - I wasnt keen on the diet coke gammon I made I reckon chicken is the best meat to use as its more moist and not as salty.
Sounds like a good meat house to me ..... As long as its lean meat its still healthy your doing good :D

Evening Daz - I wasnt keen on the diet coke gammon I made I reckon chicken is the best meat to use as its more moist and not as salty.
Sounds like a good meat house to me ..... As long as its lean meat its still healthy your doing good :D

Its MEAT. That is all that matters. I really could eat meat every day. Not sure I could afford it though. :(

Its MEAT. That is all that matters. I really could eat meat every day. Not sure I could afford it though. :(

I eat meat every day in some shape or form lol mostly chicken or beef mince. OH keeps asking if theres anything else in the freezer but chicken lol

I eat meat every day in some shape or form lol mostly chicken or beef mince. OH keeps asking if theres anything else in the freezer but chicken lol

Yeah i must confess that i am the same. On a rare occasion i may have burgers, but they are home made from mince and not shop bought ones full of water and breadcrumbs. I dont mind an omelette for lunch but even that will have meat creep into it most times, lol. Ham mostly.

Back