DC order status: Packed - on it's way?

Big problems Girlies, I had enough and called City Link, my parcel was taken to the wrong depot so now I have to go to the depot that it is sitting in because I cannot stay in tomorrow because of work! so shep please give them a call or even call D/C and ask them whats happening!
So i'm off for a journey in this cold! but at least I can get home to do my washing!
chat soon!!!

Wow, how annoying is that. I was wondering if some of the delay was down to 1. them being busy what with all the New Year starters and 2. this awful icy weather.

But wrong depot! Tut tut!

At least you know where it is :)

Big problems Girlies, I had enough and called City Link, my parcel was taken to the wrong depot so now I have to go to the depot that it is sitting in because I cannot stay in tomorrow because of work! so shep please give them a call or even call D/C and ask them whats happening!
So i'm off for a journey in this cold! but at least I can get home to do my washing!
chat soon!!!

Just about to call and it arrived not in a city link van in a beat up rusty blue van but its here, so tomorrow will be starting. YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!:):):):):)

Hey Shep, glad it arrived at least, I had to travel for 40 mins to get to the Depot and then it was in 3 boxes so had to order a cab which cost me £10....
anyway I got it now and unpacked it like a child at christmas, I sorted everything in to a bunch of 4 (breakfast, soup,main and bar) and ducked taped it lol then popped them back in the box but left this week in a little hamper on my kitchen table!
I have to say that they all look very delicious and doubt being bored with the options. I will start tomorrow with you then (made myself some pasta with toms) we can the be proper D/C buddies lol
x

I was already going to join WW but saw the advert for DC and so bought a 2 weeks' supply. Lost about 1/2 stone over the 2 weeks.

Found some of the dinners/soups a little spicy

Irene xx

Missed mine what was schlopping off to town - I managed the hour and a bit walk without falling things over whatsits on the ice though lol Being redelivered tomorrow, might be tempted to give it a day trial friday :)

Thanks Irene, you are right this Granola is really really tasty and filling!
I'm bang on 17 stone today (lost 5lb in one week) so I will be able to clearly see what my loss is!
finally proper food lol!
x

Hey Shep, glad it arrived at least, I had to travel for 40 mins to get to the Depot and then it was in 3 boxes so had to order a cab which cost me £10....
anyway I got it now and unpacked it like a child at christmas, I sorted everything in to a bunch of 4 (breakfast, soup,main and bar) and ducked taped it lol then popped them back in the box but left this week in a little hamper on my kitchen table!
I have to say that they all look very delicious and doubt being bored with the options. I will start tomorrow with you then (made myself some pasta with toms) we can the be proper D/C buddies lol
x

we sure can Mrs starting today Thursday all raring and ready to go.

Thanks Shep, its great to have someone starting the same time as me! have you tried a granola yet? like Irene said they are delicious and I'm full (had a cup of tea tho)
I worked out that if I do not add any thing to todays food it will be around 691 cals lol all that food for all those lill cals!!! I have veg to add if I want but might leave it for a week to see what the loss is like. are you going to add anything?
have a brill day!
Collette
p.s do you have msn or anything?
x

Thanks Shep, its great to have someone starting the same time as me! have you tried a granola yet? like Irene said they are delicious and I'm full (had a cup of tea tho)
I worked out that if I do not add any thing to todays food it will be around 691 cals lol all that food for all those lill cals!!! I have veg to add if I want but might leave it for a week to see what the loss is like. are you going to add anything?
have a brill day!
Collette
p.s do you have msn or anything?
x

I'm gonna have my veg with my sausage cass tonite.

I only have my normal email. my address is [email protected] you can email me on this if you wish.

just gonna have my brekkie now all kids to school and playschools, so gonna have cup of tea and granola.

Oh gawd, be blumming careful with the low calories - you'll be worrying me! :eek: And eat your veggies it's good for you, got to get 5 a day in somehow.

Mine came too today and I already had lizi granola in for breakfast so I'm giving it a whirl today too lol Having the parsnip soup for lunch with some cheese bakes now. Will be totting up my calories and definitely not going any lower than 1200, I want to lose weight regularly but don't want to be silly with it, if anything to save skin saggyness as much as possible lol I had a look at the w8 site, it sounded hellish. :D

Evening Lochan, I am only having my soup now, as working outdoors make it impossible to bring my soup with me. but I am having mushroom with sherry lol and I have to say its quite nice, big chunks of mushroom and its filling also. I still have a bite left of my snack bar. I had one half on my first break and couldnt manage any more, then the second lil bit with my second break and now I have a bite left lol! I just think about when I easily used to demolish a packet of crsps and chocolate bar. I will have tonight the meatballs which look lovely. I know I should add more things, so will prob add brocoli with my meatballs. this is such a huge improvement on W8 and it contains the same calories!
hope you and Shep are finding it yummy too!
xx

Feeling relieved to have made it to teatime - was worrying I'd open up the sausage pack and find one dinky sausage inside but there was four lol Looks the same sort of portion as a WW meal but it's all meat and potato with a decently thick gravy, not all watery like you'd fear :)

I earned 400 calories on my exercise bike too so going to have some nature valley granola bars for 'pudding' with a coffee, makes the meal seem more natural for me. Heh, I must sound a bit daft worrying about too few calories and stuff just I've never had anything to do with anything like CD or lighterlife/W8 with the mad low calories... can't decide whether to do DC tomorrow aswell or just have a day of Slimming world then two DC days over the weekend where I can have more sleep which I'm sure would help me feel better :)

Hope the meatballs are good I ordered two of those (I only got a two week hamper) - also I got a pedometer too and mine's been a very busy bee apparently clocking up 11575 before it came to it's new home!

Feeling relieved to have made it to teatime - was worrying I'd open up the sausage pack and find one dinky sausage inside but there was four lol Looks the same sort of portion as a WW meal but it's all meat and potato with a decently thick gravy, not all watery like you'd fear :)

I earned 400 calories on my exercise bike too so going to have some nature valley granola bars for 'pudding' with a coffee, makes the meal seem more natural for me. Heh, I must sound a bit daft worrying about too few calories and stuff just I've never had anything to do with anything like CD or lighterlife/W8 with the mad low calories... can't decide whether to do DC tomorrow aswell or just have a day of Slimming world then two DC days over the weekend where I can have more sleep which I'm sure would help me feel better :)

Hope the meatballs are good I ordered two of those (I only got a two week hamper) - also I got a pedometer too and mine's been a very busy bee apparently clocking up 11575 before it came to it's new home!

My pedometer done that only 5784 so i have a lazy pedometer.

I was very surprised with the sausage casserole weren't it delicious. Thick gravy slices or potatoe and the sausages tasted like sausages. Having chilli tonight.

It might have run off on it's own from the loo's - from pulling my jeans up and down mine managed to do 23 steps all on it's own while I was doing my business :8855:

Had my mutton stew for lunch so going for the three bean and chorizo soup tonight with a food doctor pitta bread. Also bought some 'for soups' omega seed mix also by the food doctor brand - it's 48 calories for a serving which isn't too bad for a bit of healthy oils and stuff :)

Were the meatballs nice last night?

I can't express how lovely they were! I mentioned to Shep on another thread how I cannot believe they are diet food....they taste too good. I'm even going to hold off weighing myself until thursday because I' kinda scared I wont lose weight lol!

I cannot eat all of the snack bar and the granola is lush! I really think this is the best option Ive ever done and laugh at myself of spending a week on w8!
When are you planning to weigh yourself?
are you enjoying this Diet Chef?
xx

Ooh what is the food doctor pitta bread like?

The food is fantastic and very rich - it's no doubt all to do with portions. I mean first time I looked at the amount of granola and thought, "Yeah right, as if", but it does fill you up. If i had control of the granola portion myself I'd have put three times the amount in the bowl and wow, that's a whooping number of calories.

Back