de-cluttering the home, as well as body & mind

I cannot tell you how nice it was to make dinner in a tidy kitchen !! just felt so much more organised and relaxed. All washed up and ready for a clear run at breakfast too :D

I have been a right slacker today! Was working, then SW and then sofa! I will have a blitz tomorrow though, as my husband comes back after 2 nights away and I want it to be nice for him :) So 1950s :D

Well done on your efforts today ladies!

I commit to do the following tomorrow:

Laundry (at least 2 loads)
Clean kitchen from top to bottom
Clean both bathrooms
Make the bed
Clean Lounge
Vacuum everywhere
Tidy entrance hall (shoes, coats, bags etc)

I will report back tomorrow :)

I have been a right slacker today! Was working, then SW and then sofa! I will have a blitz tomorrow though, as my husband comes back after 2 nights away and I want it to be nice for him :) So 1950s :D

Well done on your efforts today ladies!

I commit to do the following tomorrow:

Laundry (at least 2 loads)
Clean kitchen from top to bottom
Clean both bathrooms
Make the bed
Clean Lounge
Vacuum everywhere
Tidy entrance hall (shoes, coats, bags etc)

I will report back tomorrow :)

image-3222282260.jpg

Hee hee

Not much done here today as been out and about, running errands and working but
made beds
washed up brekkie things
tidyed up a bit
one load of laundry

Am about to sort out some more clean laudnry for putting away/ironing

Haven't stopped yet but it's all been about getting the kids & OH sorted. I've done a fair bit of tidying & putting away but no actual cleaning yet.

Got loads of tidying done, all my dusting and hoovering and the bathroom cleaned !! And some of the boxes of lord knows what sorted thru in Liv's room.
Feel in front of myself for this week so can get some more detailed cleanign and sorting done.

May just spend the day making jewellery tomorrow:D

I shortened and repaired my DD's uniform trousers (I bought new ones that were too long but fit well), and a pair of her jeans.

Then I hemmed my fat trousers. Months ago I found a stack of new trousers in a UK14. When I was on LL, I had breezed through that size before I got around to shortening these. I must have put them away to be given to a friend (or my niece) and forgot about them. So, instead of having three pair of jeans and an old pair of khakis to wear -- I have another 8 pair (2 corduroy, 2 light weight, 2 dressy, 2 casual colored cotton). These are the size up from the biggest trousers I kept after I lost weight and got to goal. I don't think I've been able to wear the UK12s since April 2011 (when I weighed a stone less). Andie was wearing a UK 8/10 when I felt my best.

Anyway, I am looking forward to having to swap these out for the smaller ones.

My routine has well gone to pot. The dust bunnies under my bed have gone into winter hibernation they have been there so long.

But. I am going to try and just jump in tomorrow.

Well I've had an epic morning so far !!

Up, dressed, breakfast, washed dishes and made beds before the school run
came back and have
taken all the bins out
put the dishes away
wiped down the kitchen surfaces
swished and swiped the bathroom
got the washing machine going
sent an urgent email

Now I am goign to walk 2 miles to collect my hubby's car from the station for him. When I get back if there is time I will tidy the lounge, before work. AFter work I need to nip to Asda for a few things, before collecting the youngest from school

My project for the week is to clear my huge ironing bakclog by doing a bit each day.
I'm also going to set up my 'control' journal.

I need to follow your lead! (ironing and control journal)

I've had coffee, water, let the dog out/in, fed dog, fish, saw DD, DH and DS off. Cleaned up sink (fist time in ages I left land to soak). Cleared up breakfast. Washer is loaded -- and will be started soon...

Oh, I weighed and am going to give the "by the book" VLCD a go. Start weight 11 st 7 lbs. Two stones to go. If I was very, very lucky -- I could do it before I leave for Florida on March 30, but I doubt I will. But, I will be closer than I am now.

I have went through the weekly fly summary & written on my calendar what I want to do each day. Today I've already done what I need to -returning all items to their home from living room & hall, landing & stairs areas.

Tumble dryer is on, beds are made & I am dressed.

I need to go do daily chores though - dishes, laundry etc.

Sent from my new ARCHOS tablet :)

I need to follow your lead! (ironing and control journal)

I've had coffee, water, let the dog out/in, fed dog, fish, saw DD, DH and DS off. Cleaned up sink (fist time in ages I left land to soak). Cleared up breakfast. Washer is loaded -- and will be started soon...

Oh, I weighed and am going to give the "by the book" VLCD a go. Start weight 11 st 7 lbs. Two stones to go. If I was very, very lucky -- I could do it before I leave for Florida on March 30, but I doubt I will. But, I will be closer than I am now.

First day VLCD done!

Kitchen cleaned (floor, counters, dishes), living room (vacuumed, light dusting, cobwebs cleared, window and French doors cleaned on inside), dinner made, laundry in progress, DD to swim lesson, and a quick shop accomplished. Dinner cleaned up --

No ironing or control journal work, but FitBit set up!

Back