de-cluttering the home, as well as body & mind

on the agenda today;
shopping,
work,
crafting:D
Put some clean laundry away
more laundry

I managed to get a little more sorting done in the kitchen yesterday so it's looking tidier. Clearing out the bedroom today then the work starts tomorrow. Then the real sorting out begins.....

I am the same i hate clutter but i also hate to be doing housework when everyone is in. So i tackle it when im alone Music blaring and im off . At the moment we have work being done to the outside of the house and have scaffold up,Its been there since October and i cant clean the outside of the windows and doors Its doing my head in !!!!! So i find myself out and about more but that means less housework getting done :( .Cant wait until its all finished and i can get cleaned up properly .

Scrubbed my hob and overhead fan today
Didnt really plan to do it Kinda just happened but was badly needed
Also gave the grill a wipe out while I was at greasy stuff

Cleaned toilet, sink and mirror as the kids bathed tonight
Have a list of whats needed for up there and will pick them up tomorrow along with a few other bits

Good flying day for me

Done the kids bedroom today You should have seen the crap that came out of there LOL they are now incased in a spotless room with all clean bedding under strict instructions not to mess it up ,Oh and when i was washing their rug my washing machine broke down :(

Why is it that whenever you clean somewhere, you turn your back and its a mess again?

Today's plan - bathroom scrub the tiles and skirting boards, mop the floor
Office - hmmm hoover & dust
Play room - 15 minute declutter 27 thing fling and sort out mount washmore which has erupted on the sofa bed.

Errands here today too
Got bathroom hoovered (by my fly-dd)
Stripped my bed and washed bedclothes - still to be put back on
Bit of dusting in my bedroom and a 15 minute declutter in the utility room

FLY-I-N-G :)

I didnt tackle mount washmore (thankfully its all clean that just needs ironing)

But I did dust and hoover the office. Polish the mirrored wardrobes and fix my airer - so I can dry yet more washing to create a K2 style mountain of laundry. I also cleaned the kitchen properly, but since baking shortbread and making dinner, that hard work seemed to go astray. Off to shine my sink now.

Re: de-cluttering the home, as well as body & mind

Morning!
I haven't been flyladying as such, but I have made a real effort to keep the house tidy. I had someone pop round the other day and the hubby always asks people in which is usually a bit embarrassing but not this time. Plus my folks are coming for a visit and all I've got to do is dust and clean the bathroom.
Feels good! :)

That's flying anyway!

I'm currently deliberating would it be naughty to bang the Hoover on while my husband is in bed nursing a hangover? Hmmm

Today I've recycled the dishwasher, started to mop the floor ( until little footsteps stopped play) I must sort the playroom and mount washmore.

School holidays this week so no wrok for me ( yay!!) and also means a concerted effort at home.
Today I'm going to get the uniforms all washed and out of the way.
Bit of pampering-the girls and I are off to the beauty salon shortly -holiday treat !!
Later we have a new bureau arriving which will need a slight move around in the lounge-but it will be good !! the bureau is to keep all my jewellery making stuff in which is currently spread all over the lounge-all good ??

If there's any spare time I will get some of the lean washing put away-lots of it upstairs !!

Last day in the bathroom thought I'd better get stuck in so as kids were having lunch I cleaned all the wall tiles, window sill, bath and floor
*top tip* i used one of those flat floor mops to do the walls!! they just need to be shone now

Ran a couple of quick errands this morning Walked the dog
Thats more or less it today

Taz said:
The bedroom is finished!!!! Now I just have to sort all the stuff back into it :sigh:

Well done :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm actually making a dent in my paper work. It's so silly having so much laying around. I've started my bedroom, ran out of storage tubs so will buy some more and continue. Gosh it was so dusty under my bed eeek! I'm going to concentrate on paper work, shredding and bedroom. Then move onto something else. I have. Tendencies to flit from one room to he other never finishing anything.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back