• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

De-lurkifying myself - started today!

Spinoza

Never give up
S: 18st12lb C: 17st11lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 1st1lb(5.68%)
Who else did? Technically speaking I actually started six weeks ago but stupidly stopped on holiday and regained a few pounds. Back on the straight and narrow now, have chalked it up to experience, and decided I'd better get back on those shakes!

I've been reading here since before I started and have learned loads, so thought I'd better stop lurking and jump in. :)

Weigh-ins are Fridays round these parts, so I've practically a quarter of this week done! Good luck to all the L-plate lipotrimmers for this week!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 3st4lb(20.09%)
Hi there.. I too am new, and have been lurking. (Glad to know i am not the only one! lol)... I have been to the pharmacist today and actually start the shakes tomorrow... Good luck to you

trimlee

Love God; Love People
S: 13st0lb C: 11st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27 Loss: 1st1lb(8.24%)
Welcome Waterworks and SlimmerSu. All the best on your journey; it's worked for so many and you're next!

Spinoza

Never give up
Aw thanks all, almost through day 2 (see, I'm a poet!) and it's going well.

Su I hope to see you here for the duration. Good luck with the big start to your new life tomorrow lovey! Water water water!

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
Thank you trimlee, and all the best for your journey ahead

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
Thanks Waterworks, and well done on getting past day one.. How has it been for you?, honestly! lol.. It could work out quite well for me to have someone 1 day ahead, you can let me know what is coming my way.I have only got the shakes in all 3 flavours.. What have you got, and how have you found them?

Spinoza

Never give up
I've got all the shakes and some soup - taking one soup a day because it feels like proper food (and appears like food to my children - am trying to keep this sort of secret from them). I like them all equally.

Started on the shakes only in June and then needed soup about two weeks in.

Good luck for tomorrow - I'll be back here tomorrow night to see you've been 100% missy!

Spinoza

Never give up
How are you doing today Sue? I'm on day 3 and still keeping the faith.

Finding it really hard not to lick my fingers when making food for everyone else though, and I can't check seasoning any more, so there are complaints fom the huddled masses already! I'll be laughing myslf thin if this keeps up!

acornpink

i want to be like betty
S: 17st6lb C: 14st1.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 3st4.5lb(19.06%)
hi i know what you meen about not licking your fingers up to now ive been lucky not having to cook for my husband but today was the first time in my 3 weeks of starting on LT i was drooling i had to have a good talk to myself and walk away as soon as it was on the plate good luck be strong remember girl power we can do it ,Ann