Dear Diary....

bikinibod

likes to fight fat
:p

So decided to start my food diary cuz this is my first week and i really didnt stick to the points especially since had a few nights out with friends, OH brought home a chinese last night and i was a lil bit sick durin last week so didnt get out for any walk, excuses excuses excuses, id make a good politician heh heh :)

so decided from today on to really stick to it, ive only 9 weeks left to my holiday and so really have to be good so heres todays.... also apart from points, also tryin to eat healthyish so the bikini dosn jus fit but actually looks well :)

Breakfast:
60g porridge
100g light soy milk
10g flaxseeds 4.5

mid morning:
homemade soup
(stock cube, mushrooms,
2 cheese triangles) 1

Lunch:
omlette (2 eggs, little
bit of water)
Micro chips
Salad with lemon juice 5.5

havnt had dinner yet but this is the plan:

Dinner:
courgette, mushrooms,
brocolli stir fried in low cal spray
100g turkey steak
with 25g mozarella melted on top
micro chips 6.5

Snack:
popcorn small bag 1.5

=19pts :)

ha ha :) today im the complete opposite to this week, every time someone looks at me ive a weighin scale in one hand and a measurin jug in the other,, think ive now become slightly obsessed heheh :)

O lost a pound at my weigh in despite bad week so really gonna try so hard to be down 2lbs for next week......its the weekend now, my weakness, so gotta really stay on top of things and not overindulge!!!!

Breakfast:
porridge
flaxseeds
soy milk 4.5

mid morning:
homemade soup 1

Lunch:
Micro chips
2 egg omlette
salad 5.5

Snacks:
2 bags small popcorn 2

thats 13 in total now wer headin to th flicks tonight with few friends so thinkin i mite buy some popcorn in shop, anyone know anythin about cinema popcorn and points?? anyways hopin i dont go ove points tonight!!!!!

did so good at cinema last night!!! brought my own popcorn and wen we got home instead of eatin anythin i jus prepared my porridge for this mornin by soakin the oats :)

today so far has been good:

Breakfast:
porridge
flaxseeds
soy milk 4.5

headin out for dinner today so savin my points for then and will jus pick whatever looks healthy and ask for no sauce, chips etc gotta be good this weekend got over friday night its jus today and tomorrow and tomorrows vday so dreadin that cuz wel be goin out somewhere nice for that and ill jus wanna over indulge on dessert mmmmmmmmm banoffi pie eh a girl can dream :)

ok so to finish wat i had today :)

snack: popcorn and lots of at cinema and pick of crisps 8.5

pistachio nuts 15: 1

lettin myself have twenty on the weekend :)

chips: 5
chicken 1

Looks like you are doing great Hun! Welldone on your 1lb loss! I eat out alot and am on 19points also (well, I was on 20, but dropped to 19 yesterday) and so long as you plan for it, meals out are quite easy to fit in. I probably have 1 restaraunt dessert a week (or at least a few mouthfuls of my boyf's dessert! lol) and I still seem to lose weight.
And you did so good soaking your porridge oats and not ordering a pizza or something after the cinema!

Goodluck for this week Hun! And have a fab Valentines Day!
xxx

aaaaw thanks cookiesncream :) happy valentines day too hun altho i wasnt very good today at all!!! well at the beginning i was, i did 2 hours walking was so tired and then decided to keep all my points til the evening cuz i knew wed be headin to the chinese resturaunt and sure what did i do but eat wat i wanted wen we got there, practically devoured the bread basket and even got a side order of chips with my main and had dessert!!! i know i went way over probably about 50 points but i was just so starvin its true tho and teaches me a lesson ya gotta keep your body fuelled with small portions throughout the day otherwise ill jus binge and thats not healthy :( do you think if im really good this week and do exercise ill manage the two pound i need off by this friday???god i hope so :)

happy valentines day hun!!!!!!!!!

xxxxx

Well today did two hours in the gym so really hopin last nights binge wont totally destroy this fridays weigh in !!!!

Breakfast:
scrambled eggs
glass skimmed milk
6 rice cakes 7

Lunch
salmon salad
mozarella
micro chips 6

snacks:
6 rice cakes
2 yoghurts 6

and stopped eating by 7pm which is a new goal ive set for myself this week :) apparentyly the victoria secrets models only eat betw hours 7am - 7pm everythin outside of that is a no no, but sure lets be honest wen do they ever eat!!!!

haha i tend to agree with you on that one! but that sounds like a good plan to keep it between 7 and 7. Ill start wednesday because its pancake day tomorrow woo wooop dont think ill be able to eat everything before 7 -- fingers crossed for my weigh in on wed :S

sounds like youre doing great -- everyones eating cheese triangles ive noticed -- any particular type??

laughing cow extra light, tesco light choices ( much cheaper) or weight watchers ones ( most expensive) all are 0.5pts each.

:clap:Oh thanks for that :) i will defo keep my eyes open for them next time im doing my shop -- shopping takes forever now lol because i stand in front of all the shelfs with my calculator working out all the ww points!! im sure people must get frustrated trying to get to the shelves lol

Congrats on all your hard work youre doing real well! :clap:

:clap:Oh thanks for that :) i will defo keep my eyes open for them next time im doing my shop -- shopping takes forever now lol because i stand in front of all the shelfs with my calculator working out all the ww points!! im sure people must get frustrated trying to get to the shelves lol

hehe, I am doing exactly the same with most of the things I am buying, some of them I know the lowest pointalternative already and just have to pick it :D but lately I've seen a lot of ppl reading the back of the packs etc.. think that is really good awareness - not that it is only about calories/fat but preservatives etc..
but me myself am not doing that just yet :D cal/fat must be enough for the moment :D

Good luck with your future weightloss -keep up the good work!! :)

hey guys have been away couple of days so between that and as you said ms brightside the pancakes ha ha lets jus say i feel like a bit of a pancake tonight really gotta be good now this weekend :) i find tv at night actually tv at any time of the day makes me jus want to eat, iv now decided to record all my fave programs (corrie :) and only watch tv wen im on my treadmill so that way im exercisin, not eatin but still watchin my show, now to be honest im not sure how long this will last no doubt ill get sick of it soon enough but for now its certainly helping :)

oh talking of those chees triangles, i love to heat them for few seconds in microwave with tiny bit of sknimmed milk, literally tiny bit, and then dry fry some breast of chicken cut into thick strips and hey presto, chicken (sort of) dippers and dip :) plus you can get diff philadelphia light cheeses such as garlic and herb, basil, they taste yummy and are such a low fat sauce or dip alterntive, love mixing it through pasta, gives it good flavour without too many points, oh and for flavour too iv now also taken to cooking lots of things in stock cubes and water such as wen cookin my veg or even wen boiling rice, bit of flavour helps wen your tryin to go easy on high point things :) god im really rambling, think its all the food last few days, sugar rush perhaps hehe doin good tonight tho stopped eating at 7 and will start my diary again tomorrow :)

Thanks so much Aishastummymummy :) and for doin the cuttin paste thing for me too :) im just back from my weigh in and drum roll i los 2.2 lbs heh heh YAY!!!! so now im 10st 1.8lbs WOO HOO :) oh i can smell the 9s from here and it smells of sunshine HEE HEE k i gotta relax totally overexcited my boyfriend thinks im losin it ha ha :)

only had breakfast so far :)

Breakfast:
60g Porridge
200ml skimmed milk
30g flaxseeds ground 7

thank youoooo :) gonna copy you and have 9 9 as my next goal really excited to get into the nines!!! :)

yeah, i wish i had measured myself when i began losing weight so i could see the inches, but i know im alot smaller i just like measuring stuff lol

thanks so much aishastummymummy :) well today got zero exercise in will defo have to make up for that tomorrow...

Breakfast:
porridge
skimmed milk
flaxseeds 5

lunch:
vegetable soup
salad made with chicken
breast, olive, lemon juice
2 cheese triangles(all hail the triangles :) 6

snack:
prawns
popcorn 5.5
yoghurt

Dinner:
2 egg omlette
stir fried beansprouts 5.5

went over by 3 but this is good considering the binge i had durin the weekend its almost as if i couldnt stop, slice after slice of bread i think i nearly ate a whole loaf toasted with butterr gross wen i think about it was just havin a really bad day and i know i use food as comfort thats why i gained weight in the begining but jus having 22 points today is still an achievement cuz i always find it so hard to get back in the zone but hopefully tomorrow will be good one positivity all the way :)

xx

yeah i binged coz i was poorly and was soooo hungry so ate lots of pizza,chocolate and haribo :( well done on sticking to it today!

Back