Dear Diary....

catdog

Amiguette
So my packs are here and my journey begins :D.

STATS

HEIGHT: 5FT 4IN
SW: 11ST 4.2LB
GW1: 10ST
GW2: 9ST 3LB
UGW: 8ST 4LB

My pack has arrived with measuring tape and a sheet to chart losses on so when OH gets home from work this evening i'll get him to take them for me if i'm brave enough!

I'm new to slim n save but not to vlcd, previously been on cdiet and started at my highest weight of 13st 10lb :eek: did get down to 9st 10lb but stupidly took a break, which was fine and didnt put on weight in a month but then things went wrong in my home life and as usual turned to food for support and i'm not at start weight i'm at and putting an end to this never ending cycle of self loathing and abusing my body.

catdog xx

Hello catdog! Welcome to s&s! You will be at your goal in no tme, this diet flies by and is very managable and enjoyable!
Good luck on your journey :) xx

Thanks Stef :)

Okay so day one!
it's going okay so far, but that's cos i havent had any of the packs yet (bad i know but i'm a bad binge eater and if i ate now ide not stop eating!) Gonna have walk round shop with the doggy and have pint of water when i get back YAY lol. I'm addicted to pepsi max so water only is torture first few days but having done cdiet before it does get easier and start actually wanting water :eek:

Will update later today.

Catdog xx

Good Luck catdog...you'll love this diet ..it gives great results if you stick at it :) x x x

Thanks Lea :)

Just had lovely little walk with doggy and sitting down having me water, not sure which pack i wanna try first, i bought spag bol, cottage pie, truffa bars, chilli, mac and cheese and mushroom pasta- oh the decisions lol.

Catdog xx

Had a nibble on the truffa bar, im not keen on dark chocolate or truffley stuff lol but i thought ide give it a try as summit that will be sweet treat for when im on totm, it wasnt so bad, defo taste the dark choc coating but gonna have it with a cuppa later, that's the real test lol. I wish they did peanut crunch bar like on cambridge nom nom nom, loved them!

OH is preparing my mac and cheese pack now, will be back to rate it!

Catdog xx

Okay, so that didnt take long hehe. Mac and cheese is soooooooooo beautiful- honestly! Taste like them packs you get i think its bachelors or campbells make them nom nom, theres plenty sauce so next time will make some broccoli and pour me sauce over top- licks lips.

Ready for round two, chilli wrapped in lettuce!

Catdog xx

Oh wow! the chilli is AMAZING, im not just saying it, it really is, i can't believe how nice it is- i cannit get over it lol i had it wrapped in icegem lettuce yummy yummy yummy!

Love this diet already. blows cdiet out the water!

Catdog xx

Okay so day one nearly over :) chilli wrapped in lettuce 10/10, mushroom pasta 2/10, mac and cheese 7.5/10. Off to have cuppa with truffa bar :D

Catdog xx

Day two done and dusted :D

been bleaching my hair today, going from dark brown dyed to silver platinum so thats kept me busy and got loadsa new makeup to give me a boost, very happy bunny today! Ooh and a top in two sizes smaller hehe it was pink and pretty i couldnt resist ha- determned i will get into it hehe.

Can't wait for weigh in day!

Catdog xx

Well done hun, Looks like your enjoying the packs and finding it okay so far!! ... I found the truffa bar far too nice! eek!

The meal packs are lovely though, nice to have that option

Hope your having a chilled weekend - hair sounds lovely :)

Well done hun, Looks like your enjoying the packs and finding it okay so far!! ... I found the truffa bar far too nice! eek!

The meal packs are lovely though, nice to have that option

Hope your having a chilled weekend - hair sounds lovely :)

Thanks Rebekah, how you getting on- what day is it for you?

Day three for me, going strong (phew) having me down moments but hey ho rather be a bit down and knowing im losing weight than stuffing me face and hating meself for it after!

My hair is getting there, still bit too yellow but will reconstruct and give plenty protein and deep conditioning and do it again, bit of a long process, started it two weeks ago but dont want to kill me hair and want it to be in as good condition as poss for when i get it silvery :D At least it's at stage where i can leave house without being pointed at hehe its been at gingery stage for couples weeks til now ha.

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Thanks Stef :)

Okay so day one!
it's going okay so far, but that's cos i havent had any of the packs yet (bad i know but i'm a bad binge eater and if i ate now ide not stop eating!) Gonna have walk round shop with the doggy and have pint of water when i get back YAY lol. I'm addicted to pepsi max so water only is torture first few days but having done cdiet before it does get easier and start actually wanting water :eek:

Will update later today.

Catdog xx

I'm a Pepsi max addict too - you are allowed coke zero and dr pepper zero on this diet :) I live off dr pepper zero - water all day, dr p late afternoon/evening! Makes things much easier for me :)

I'm a Pepsi max addict too - you are allowed coke zero and dr pepper zero on this diet :) I live off dr pepper zero - water all day, dr p late afternoon/evening! Makes things much easier for me :)

i can't stand dr pepper but i know you are allowed coke zero but im scared it'll lead me to be naughty and have pmaxes (nothing compares to pmax - drools lolol) and im really bad with me water as is :eek:

Catdog xx

catdog said:
i can't stand dr pepper but i know you are allowed coke zero but im scared it'll lead me to be naughty and have pmaxes (nothing compares to pmax - drools lolol) and im really bad with me water as is :eek:

Catdog xx

Oh no :( what a shame... It's really helped me... Maybe save the coke zeros to further into the diet... I have to agree nothing compares to it lol! x

Oh no :( what a shame... It's really helped me... Maybe save the coke zeros to further into the diet... I have to agree nothing compares to it lol! x

lol yeah i think once im more mentally ahem stable :D im gonna use it as treat (coke zero that is, not pmax hehe)but til then boring old water (we don't get on very well lol).

Catdog xx

Your doing great!! I am a red bull.lover.. hate water but will have to get over that!!!

I will be starting in a fortnight, recovering from surgery at the moment

Have a good evening! X

Your doing great!! I am a red bull.lover.. hate water but will have to get over that!!!

I will be starting in a fortnight, recovering from surgery at the moment

Have a good evening! X

Thanks hun :eek:

I only ever have redbull if its teamed with vodka hehe. Oh no hope its nothing too serious! I'm sure the next couple weeks will fly by for you, you can enjoy normal food for me in meantime! ide really like a mcdonalds mcchicken burger meal if you dont mind haha.

Catdog xx

I made to to first weigh in yippee, it means so much to me that i made it through this week -8.4lb lost :D ive not been doing very well with my water so need to do better this week! can't wait for second weigh in hehe.

Catdog xx

Well done fab weight loss.

Yes keep the water up as it makes a huge difference to the weight loss :) you'll be at target before u know it

Back