Dear Diary....

Well done honey on your loss its a great boost to get you through week 2 ;)

On previous vlcd i've found week3's losses aren't as big...so I'm preparing myself for that this time round x x x

Well done your doing sooo good!!

Thanks for the support guys, im still beaming ive made it to a week :eek:

Catdog xx

Felt i had a breakthrough last night and can actually feel a difference with me loss, and didnt have food on my brain constantly (bit of a relief) bought a new top for during goals and cannot wait until i can wear it :) trying not to think too far ahead, have joined two more challenges on here, one especially i am psyched for as it ends not long before me BIG GOAL date, i know im not going to be at goal more than likely but i will have come along way by then and be nearing target i hope!

Catdog xx

I made to to first weigh in yippee, it means so much to me that i made it through this week -8.4lb lost :D ive not been doing very well with my water so need to do better this week! can't wait for second weigh in hehe.

Catdog xx
A fantastic weight loss :) good for you x

A fantastic weight loss :) good for you x

Thanks so much hun, hoping if i'm good with my water (ive been trying me best with it) that i will get a good loss next week too, as long as scales going down i'm happy bunny :)

Catdog xx

Thanks so much hun, hoping if i'm good with my water (ive been trying me best with it) that i will get a good loss next week too, as long as scales going down i'm happy bunny :)

Catdog xx
I agree as long as the scales are going down... :) do u weigh weekly? or daily? x

I agree as long as the scales are going down... :) do u weigh weekly? or daily? x

Well officialy weekly but im on scales every morning lol its a nice boost whether it sts or a loss as long as its not gone up llol but everyday ha been a loss so far even just 0.2 lb lol lost a full pound since yesterday yippee :)

Have you just started diet hun?

Catdog xx

Well officialy weekly but im on scales every morning lol its a nice boost whether it sts or a loss as long as its not gone up llol but everyday ha been a loss so far even just 0.2 lb lol lost a full pound since yesterday yippee :)

Catdog xx
I start tomorrow chick :) i weigh daily too lol its a fab feeling i agree.. my offical weigh in day will be a saturday morning. your at a lovely weight now;) which is my goal weight lol

I start tomorrow chick :) i weigh daily too lol its a fab feeling i agree.. my offical weigh in day will be a saturday morning. your at a lovely weight now;) which is my goal weight lol

What height are you hun? i dont look good at all :cry: all weight goes on me face and tummy they are absolutely huge and never put weigh on me boobs, i dont fit into any of them shapes they talk about pears and all that i look more like a potato :eek:

Good luck for tomorrow chick, this diet is absolutely ace, i was on cd previously but the fact the packs come in meals aswel as shakes and soups is just heaven compared to it, i was 13 stone 10lb when i started cd and grateful for the diet but so chuffed ive found slim and save now :D the meals are to die for especially normal spag bol n chilli nommy.

Catdog xx

What height are you hun? i dont look good at all :cry: all weight goes on me face and tummy they are absolutely huge and never put weigh on me boobs, i dont fit into any of them shapes they talk about pears and all that i look more like a potato :eek:

Good luck for tomorrow chick, this diet is absolutely ace, i was on cd previously but the fact the packs come in meals aswel as shakes and soups is just heaven compared to it, i was 13 stone 10lb when i started cd and grateful for the diet but so chuffed ive found slim and save now :D the meals are to die for especially normal spag bol n chilli nommy.

Catdog xx
I also started on Lighter life at 14.10 and got to 10.12 was over the moon lol now im 12 stones:cry:but a size 12 i carry my weight in my bum/thighs. This is what made me change over to ss is the meals... i think it will suit me alot better in the evenings.
You have come far and doing so well, do u exercise? x

I also started on Lighter life at 14.10 and got to 10.12 was over the moon lol now im 12 stones:cry:but a size 12 i carry my weight in my bum/thighs. This is what made me change over to ss is the meals... i think it will suit me alot better in the evenings.
You have come far and doing so well, do u exercise? x

Just walk dog hun, i have the 30 day shred video and the abs one but i done it only once few weeks ago :eek: im size 14 atm, with my body shape n that i am a size 12 at 10stone but not a nice looking one, me face and belly are last things to go and tbh me face always looks fat even when i been littler just bit less fat lol think cherub ha.

i was 9 stone 10lb at christmas i was chuffed to be twelve again and had waist just shame bout the belly n face lol but then me binge head took over :cry:

Catdog xx

Catdog...draw a line under the weight and just look at how well your doing now :) ... focus on the present and forget about the past!

Your doing so well now with the weight loss, keep strong honey x x x

Your doing great you will get the shape you want as you go along!!

I'm the opposite that I'm a small dress size but heavy... No idea what size I will be within healthy weight!! Am a 10/12 yet obese!!

We will all get where we want... Xx

Catdog...draw a line under the weight and just look at how well your doing now :) ... focus on the present and forget about the past!

Thanks hun :)

Had bit of weepy night tonight but instead of turning to food it's made me turn away from it doh, will have to sort meself out and make me packs go down before bed, in the past ive lunged from low weigh from lack of eating, finding the balance between overeating and eating barely anything has been along time coming with me and determined to not let either side win and to follow sns through and learning to introduce food and eat properly at the end of it.

Your doing great you will get the shape you want as you go along!!

I'm the opposite that I'm a small dress size but heavy... No idea what size I will be within healthy weight!! Am a 10/12 yet obese!!

We will all get where we want... Xx

I'm hopeful Rebekah, to feel comfortable with my own body is just a dream right now, but we will both get to where we want to be hun- we can do this!

Catdog xx

Yes I agree you will soon be where u want to be. Your done it before so you will do it again.
Big hugs x

Yes I agree you will soon be where u want to be. Your done it before so you will do it again.
Big hugs x

Thanks Claire,

Feeling bit more positive today, still not thinking to far ahead and taking it day by day but still cant help wishing it was next weigh in day hehe. ide love fast forward button to goal :p

catdog xx

~lol~ catdog wouldn't we all love that ;) tbh i'd love a tablet to take that overnight makes a perfect size 10 ;) but until that point i'll stick with S&S x x x

~lol~ catdog wouldn't we all love that ;) tbh i'd love a tablet to take that overnight makes a perfect size 10 ;) but until that point i'll stick with S&S x x x

hehe sounds bit mad but im not sure whos up there and listening - some form of god maybe?? but i talk to whoever it is anyway and say if you just make me at me goal weight now i promise to be good and stay at it but never works surprisingly lolol
Wishing our lives away for weigh days!!!

X

lol Deezer, i made big step today, might not sound big ha but went to the pictures to see hunger games, its usually big trigger for me but i did it! even with my skinny git of a OH sat with huge thing of sweet popcorn and he went to mccys ds grrr! but trying to not hide away in house saying when im thin ill do this blah blah blah and missing out on things while on diet- oh the joys of diet life :D

Catdog xx

Back