Dear Diary....

Hi cat dog, don't despair as we all have our issues.
On another note I can't find the weigh in you keep for us, can you say I've finished as I STS this week?

Good luck in whatever you do!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Your not being selfish! You av to take care of yourself first! I had a bit of a melt down yesterday had pizza :-O then made me feel sick and I throw it back up lesson well learnt there! Don't think I'll eat that again! Lmao :)

Xx

Oh no lol bless ye, it was your body tellin you off ha!

Hi cat dog, don't despair as we all have our issues.
On another note I can't find the weigh in you keep for us, can you say I've finished as I STS this week?

Good luck in whatever you do!

Yes of course hun, i'll pop it up now :)

Catdog xx

Thanks for that and keep in touch! Don't disappear!

Thanks for that and keep in touch! Don't disappear!

I wont hun, i'll still be around just need a bit of a rest i think :)

Catdog xx

Aww u must not feel like that hun you come first :) good luck whatever u decide

I ok on day 5 but still not well so don't know how long I can do it for I got doctors Monday morning :) I had a sneaky weigh tho this morning and have lost 13lbs! Am amazed so atleast feeling unwell is worth it.. Make sure u keep in touch xx

Sorry to hear you are still unwell hun, let me know how goes at docs :fingerscrossed:. WOOT on 13lb so far :D

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Sorry to hear you are still unwell hun, let me know how goes at docs :fingerscrossed:. WOOT on 13lb so far :D

Catdog xx

Thank u :) I know I am so pleased atleast it's worth unwell to lose that lol xx

Hey! Catdog just catching up. Hope you're in better place headwise as opposed to location that is! Mind you a change of location even for a couple of days can make a huge a difference! I absolutely recommend that though coming back to reality is a bit of a rude awakening! Whichever plan you decide to follow keep in touch. You don't have that much left to lose and SW may be a more enjoyable way of losing the weight. It is certainly more sociable than a vlcd plan. x

Hi catdog, just wanted to stop by and say hi. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling great :( I think any diet is hard to stick to when we're just not feeling right, let alone such a drastic one like a VLCD/TFR etc. I hope you feel better soon. One of the main things I am struggling with right now is my depression, I have suffered with depression for 12 years now... some days it makes sticking to this diet extremely difficult. It's like one huge vicious cycle sometimes xx

Hi catdog, just wanted to stop by and say hi. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling great :( I think any diet is hard to stick to when we're just not feeling right, let alone such a drastic one like a VLCD/TFR etc. I hope you feel better soon. One of the main things I am struggling with right now is my depression, I have suffered with depression for 12 years now... some days it makes sticking to this diet extremely difficult. It's like one huge vicious cycle sometimes xx

hi hun, i know what you mean, ive got depression and severe anxiety, really messing with my head atm :( ive met a girl on this site and we went to sw together last tuesday, going to try get me head in healthier place and not gain too much while off plan. how are you feeling today/ (my question mark button isntworking lol)

Catdog xx

hi hun, i know what you mean, ive got depression and severe anxiety, really messing with my head atm :( ive met a girl on this site and we went to sw together last tuesday, going to try get me head in healthier place and not gain too much while off plan. how are you feeling today/ (my question mark button isntworking lol)

Catdog xx

Hope you feel better soon xx

Hi Hun just found your diary so I'm off for a wee read xx

Hi pet jus read thru your diary. I was referred for councilling for binge eating disorder but didnt really like the counciller so stopped. I never new there was an over eaters annonamous so will look on the computer for that : ) will also look up the book. Docs put me back on anti d's last week which have made me feel sick & sleepy & binges have been a bit mad so can relate xx

P.S a piece of useless info I was once engaged to a fella from Sunderland lol

Hi pet jus read thru your diary. I was referred for councilling for binge eating disorder but didnt really like the counciller so stopped. I never new there was an over eaters annonamous so will look on the computer for that : ) will also look up the book. Docs put me back on anti d's last week which have made me feel sick & sleepy & binges have been a bit mad so can relate xx

P.S a piece of useless info I was once engaged to a fella from Sunderland lol

hi hun :)

dont be daunted by site and things, it really is an amazing place, if you can get along to group do i cannit recommend it enough, its not run by a leader, theres no membership fees nowt like that, its run by people going through same as us, usually person who's been there awhile volunteers to get the new literature and things and each week theres a dif step they go through n you can talk bout your experience if you like but i didnt speak for longtime ha. im not cured, you have to want to give up the binges n go up the steps but ive come along way from where i was caught in binge cycle n couldnt get outofit, i can goa long time without bingeing n cope a lot better with the urges, my anti ds mess withmy head alot so havent been great last couple weeks waiting for them to settle but compared to the 'old me' its amazing, the first time i went to meeting i cried (alot do) it was such feeling of relief hearing other people talking bout things i do with food ide felt iwas the only one that extreme n alone with it for a long time n to see that there was a way through it.counsellors were useless, if ide gonewith anorexia theyde have been straight on it but cos i overate they were waste of my time.one of the ones i seen told me to drink more water as a cure for me depressionseriously! n not being funny but that one was size of a house end and cos i weighed 5x less than her she looked at me like she didnt wanna know bout it. one of psychaitrist i seen was an old bloke told me i couldnt have depression cos people with depression arent fat, they dont eat, i gave him what for ive been both sides of weight spectrum n he was like dont try impress me with that!it was like yeah mate, i go through each day trying not to kill meself, hating myself,having no life n been diagnosed by doctor n other councillors, on every anti d going with two previous suicide attempts because im normal and happy as pig in ****,what a moron. sorry for rant lol good luck with oa hun,im sorry you are going through this its awful, i wouldnt wish it on anyone

and lol did ye have lucky escape haha

Catdog xx

just read through the last few pages of your diary and can totally realate to most of what you said

i suffer from severe anxiety and when im anxious i eat, and i eat everything i can get my hands on! i messed up the whole of april due to feeling so unwell while coming off my old meds and starting new ones im back on plan now although i did have to stop my new meds due to horrible side effects. will start my new ones tomorrow

just wanted you to know your not alone in how your feeling

just read through the last few pages of your diary and can totally realate to most of what you said

i suffer from severe anxiety and when im anxious i eat, and i eat everything i can get my hands on! i messed up the whole of april due to feeling so unwell while coming off my old meds and starting new ones im back on plan now although i did have to stop my new meds due to horrible side effects. will start my new ones tomorrow

just wanted you to know your not alone in how your feeling

Hi hun,

thanks for posting :) im back on plan today, my anxietys calmed last few days compared to normal, mentalness aint great but im running with it, these meds got me sleeping all the time, but aint a bad thing for first few days of this diet lol.

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Hi hun,

thanks for posting :) im back on plan today, my anxietys calmed last few days compared to normal, mentalness aint great but im running with it, these meds got me sleeping all the time, but aint a bad thing for first few days of this diet lol.

Catdog xx

Yey!!! Welcome back hun! Have missed ya x

Back