Dear Diary

Keep it up. It will be worth it in the end xxx

I know I shouldn't but I jut can't help myself, I have weighed again the morning and lost another 2 lbs, that's 14 lbs in 8 days. This is amazing, I know it will start to slow down but it does give you the incentive to get through the first couple of weeks so it becomes a habit rather than a have to.

I have convince my husband to go to the pictures this weekend instead of going for a meal, so he is trying to be supportive, but wish he would put food away in the cupboards rather than leaving my counter looking like a supermarket shelf.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well Done!!!! That's fab :happy096:
I cant help but weigh myself either :eek: and its whats keeping me going on day 4!

I know I shouldn't but I jut can't help myself, I have weighed again the morning and lost another 2 lbs, that's 14 lbs in 8 days. This is amazing, I know it will start to slow down but it does give you the incentive to get through the first couple of weeks so it becomes a habit rather than a have to.

I have convince my husband to go to the pictures this weekend instead of going for a meal, so he is trying to be supportive, but wish he would put food away in the cupboards rather than leaving my counter looking like a supermarket shelf.

yay well done!!! thats a stone!!!!! that's amazing!!!!

aw thats nice!!! sit in the cinema with a bottle of water or tea :)!!! haha they are supportive but still lazy lol!!! my OH is the same!! lol xxx

I know this is bad, but I have just had my first pack. I meant to have something lunchtime, but I just kept thinking 'yeah in a minute' before I knew it, it was time to go home. I was that busy I didn't notice. Paying for it now as I feel really tired after cycling home. Just had an oatmeal cookie and will have to have something every hour before I go to bed to make it up.

yay well done!!! thats a stone!!!!! that's amazing!!!!

aw thats nice!!! sit in the cinema with a bottle of water or tea :)!!! haha they are supportive but still lazy lol!!! my OH is the same!! lol xxx

I wouldn't mind I've lost weight and he gets to choose what we see, life is so unfair. I fancied the movie about retired opera singers or Breaking Dawn, he wants the Hobbit. Typical man!

I wouldn't mind I've lost weight and he gets to choose what we see, life is so unfair. I fancied the movie about retired opera singers or Breaking Dawn, he wants the Hobbit. Typical man!

Haha I want to see that retired opera singers one!!! And seen breaking dawn ..... It's amazing!!!! But obviously you have done so well you deserve to see the hobbit ;) after all it's ur treat!!! Lol Not! Men are so funny aren't they xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 8 is coming to its conclusion. I have been mostly on track. However, did have an Atkins caramel and peanut bar instead of SnS bar and I had 10g of cheddar cheese. I found today one of the most difficult but I think it's because of the amount of exercise I did. I walked on treadmill for 30 mins, swam for 30 mins and cycled to work and back 25 mins each way.

Well that exercise is certainly impressive :) your doing great!

Omg that's an amazing loss well done!!!! :)

The hobbit is a great film. Take a bottle of water and a bar in with you and you'll be great

Having a bit of a change today. Swapping two packs for protein meal as going to the gym this afternoon. I will take extra vitamins. Had sweet porridge pack for breakfast, 2 boiled eggs and 2 large mushrooms for lunch. 100g chicken and lettuce for tea and will be taking a bar to the pictures with me tonight. I aim todo 30 mins walking on treadmill and 30 mins swimming.

I didn't get much sleep last night, went to be at 12 and woke up at 5. I don't function will on less than 8 hours.

hey ur doing great and with all that exercise too, would someone be able to tell me how much milk were allowed and are sweetners ok ?

hey ur doing great and with all that exercise too, would someone be able to tell me how much milk were allowed and are sweetners ok ?

Your allowed 150 mil milk and sweetener as long as it is not granulated sweetener; the tablet form is ok.

Your allowed 150 mil milk and sweetener as long as it is not granulated sweetener; the tablet form is ok.[/QUOTE thats gd i wouldnt be able to do this without tea was a coke cola addict so need my caffine from somewhere lol :) thanx kat

Not been so brill today. Although I haven't been hungry, I have had two protein meals and an Atkins endulge bar, and SnS porridge. I also fell asleep during the hobbit as I didn't get much sleep last night. At the film I sucked the coating off of two packs extra chewing gum, I have drank very little water, but too much coke zero and coffee. On the plus side I have been on the treadmill and swimming. I will be better tomorrow.

Not been so brill today. Although I haven't been hungry, I have had two protein meals and an Atkins endulge bar, and SnS porridge. I also fell asleep during the hobbit as I didn't get much sleep last night. At the film I sucked the coating off of two packs extra chewing gum, I have drank very little water, but too much coke zero and coffee. On the plus side I have been on the treadmill and swimming. I will be better tomorrow.

But your still positive and still posting. Don't beat yourself up. Up the water and your on your way xx

Fallen slightly off plan today. Had porridge pack for breakup, mushroom pasta pack with add mushrooms for lunch. For tea I have cold meats, beef and turkey with salad. Not having anything else. Going to stick strictly to the plan tomorrow as it is so easy to get in the habit of adding little cheats, and I have so much to lose I don't want to drag it out any longer than I have to.

Good luck with tomorrow

Back