Dear Diary........

That looks good u dont wanna know what I have eaten today so far but just had jelly and ice cream it was good

I have slept today ish. As am on nights this week which as long as I take my syns with me I tend to manage Ok on x

Well, my absence says it all! I have been 'good' most of the time but I had an 'off plan' day on Tuesday where I ate everything in sight!
Got straight back on plan the next day but didn't go to group last night as I am changing my weigh in day back to Monday. I originally changed it from Monday to Thursday so I could 'relax' a bit after weigh in and over the weekend. My losses have almost diminished since I swapped so I thought I'd change back!! We'll see!

FRIDAY 23rd MAY

875ml almond milk.................................HE A

BREAKFAST
omelette
pineapple and yogurt

LUNCH
2 x Alpen light bars (old ones).............HE B

DINNER
shepherds pie (onions, carrots, stock, mushrooms, extra lean beef)
courgettes, sugarsnap peas and Brussels

Pineapple
Mullerlight.............................................1 SYN

2 x Czech low alcohol lagers............2 SYNS

Last edited:
Well I put on half today it's my first gain in 17 weeks :( although I did have a very iffy weekend so I know why it just doesn't make me very happy

Aww bless ya. Its tough when you gain, no matter how little. but look at the positives....You have had 17 losses in a row...that's amazing and it was only half a pound which could just be a little water retention. And you know the reason why. Its harder to swallow a gain if you have had what you consider a 100% week.
Be Happy!! Look at what you've achieved so far.....and be positive for next week...I bet its a good one!!

Thank you and in my head I know you make sense. I ranted at my dad for an hour too which helped too lol. It will be off next week as am very stubborn and so have decided it will be off so it will. After all its only me that can put it on or make it come off isn't it x
Hope your doing Ok

Saturday 24th May

500ml semi skimmed milk....................HE A x 2

BREAKFAST

Pineapple chunks
natural yogurt

LUNCH
Veetee dine in basmati rice....................1.5 SYNS
homemade chickpea & vegetable curry
natural yogurt

DINNER
SW chips (1 tblsp extra virgin olive oil)........HE B
beans
40g low fat cheese..............................................HE B
homemade coleslaw with red cabbage............3 SYNs (mayonnaise)
bit of and odd combo but I just fancied some coleslaw!!!

2 x low alcohol lager Czech......................................2 SYNS

Last edited:

Odd day today...just haven't been hungry! Might have been something to do with the huge pile of carbs I ate last night!

350ml skimmed milk...................................HE A

No breakfast

LUNCH
2 Alpen lights (old box)...............................HE B
Mullerlight......................................................1 SYN

DINNER
chicken salad
beetroot, tomatoes, cucumber
cottage cheese
gherkins, pickled onions
mayonnaise.............................................2 SYNS

Well it must be the week for it!! I also gained a half a pound!! Boooooooooooooo!!!
But like you, it has made me more determined this week, I really need to have a decent loss...so here goes!

Tuesday 27th May

700ml skimmed milk.............................HE A x 2

BREAKFAST

35g oats..............................................HE B
blueberries & 2 satsumas
Aldi Greek yogurt

LUNCH

chicken
tomatoes, cucumber, gherkins, beetroot
grated red cabbage, onion, carrot
cottage cheese
mayonnaise.........................................2 SYNS

SNACK
Alpen light..................................................half HE B

DINNER

cod in butter sauce x 2...........................3 SYNS
carrots & broccoli

Alpen light..................................................other half HE B

I don't usually plan ahead like this, I just like to have what I fancy at the time, so this is subject to change!! ;)

Last edited:
It really bugged me that I put on so I beat not do it again this week lol. Your meal looks good I can plan at work but not at home as I change my mind depending on what I fancy but it does help when am at work

I recently quit my job to work from home on my small craft business so I'm able to have what I fancy anytime now! When I was working, I used to take in a huge bag of food to keep me going throughout a shift. I sat at a desk and so often I would just eat for the sake of it, boredom but it was usually SW healthy stuff unless I forgot to take my food with me, then the call of vending machine or the canteen was too much to bare!! lol

Lol I would love to quit my job and do craft stuff I have a craft ( play) room that's has my messy stuff and books in. Am not particularly good but I like it. And yes I seem to bring loads of food to work tjo don't get to sit at a desk v often as work in a ward

Wednesday 28th May

350ml skimmed milk.................................HE A

BREAKFAST
chocolate scan bran cake...........................HE B (scan bran)
Options hot choc......................................4 SYNS
blueberries
Applepie Mullerlight..................................1 SYN

LUNCH
2 x 'fried' eggs
2 x Linda McCartneys rosemary and onion sausages
230g potatoes..........................HE B
baked cherry tomatoes
40g reduced fat cheese.............HE A
1 tblsp BBQ sauce....................1 SYN

DINNER
wasn't very hungry after my late ish lunch