Dinner
onion and chive cottage cheese
baby plum tomatoes, cucumber
pickled onions and gherkins
Turkey ham......................................1 SYN

Thursday 19th June

35oml skimmed milk............................HE A

Breakfast
cheese and tomato omelette.................HE A (cheese)
1/2 tblsp olive oil.................................Half HE B
Benefit light bar...................................2.5 SYNS

Snack
banana
apple
Aldi Greek yogurt

Lunch
prawn and vegetable stirfry....................other half of HE B
2 x tblsp sweet chilli sauce.....................3 SYNS

Dinner

Hello there, loving your diary. Could you post the leek and potato soup recipe. It looks lovely and thick, just how I like my soups. Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work x

Hello there, loving your diary. Could you post the leek and potato soup recipe. It looks lovely and thick, just how I like my soups. Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work x

Hi there and thanks!

I don't really have a recipe for the soup, I'm a bit if a 'bung it in a see how it turns out' kinda person!
I just dry fry some onions, add some veg or chicken stock (made with a couple of stock cubes)and add the leeks and simmer until soft. Then add pre boiled potatoes, plenty if salt and pepper and then blend the whole lot. If its too thick just add a bit of water to thin it down, if its too thin, add a bit of instant mash or another potato! Sorry I can't be more precise than that, I don't weigh anything!
its very easy though.
Hope hat helps!

Wednesday 16th July EXTRA EASY

500ml skimmed milk...........HE A + 2 SYNS

Breakfast
50g bran flakes...................HE B + 2 SYNS
Banana, raspberries
Natural yogurt

Lunch

Lettuce leaves
Homemade coleslaw...........1.5 SYNS
Crab sticks
Tomatoes and gherkins
image.jpg

Snack
Banana
Muller Greek ........................0.5 SYN

Dinner
Veggie stirfry.
1/2 tblesp coconut oil............3 SYNS
Eggs
Noodles
image.jpg

Last edited:
Think I might resurrect this thread and start posting my menus again.
I am back on SW after leaving class and 'having a go' at various other plans!! Haha story of my life!! And, oh look, I'm back where I started again!

I'm not re joining class, I don't feel I gain anything from it, in fact, I feel it puts me under pressure if anything, plus I lie weighing first thing in the morning, I feel that's my 'true' weight

So I am weighing on Friday mornings and in between time, my husband has hidden the scales so I cannot weigh 100 times per day!! I'm not joking! So far, I haven't threatened him with death if he doesn't get the scales out when I demand haha which is what usually happens!

So here goes......

Welcome back hun. I have also had a rough patch and am restating today on my own this time so good luck to us both

Back