Death Breath

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by misspinkkat, 29 October 2009 Social URL.

1. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.31%)
    Diet:
    CD. Ss
    Okay so I'm thinking slightly ahead but, how soon after you eat does the death breath go?
    I mean im going to be off plan for my birthday and will be going out with friends (I have been avoiding most of them since CD lol) I really would love to have normal smelling breath lol does it happen instanly after you eat or does it take a few days to get better?
    Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Interesting, i think it will all depend on the person. I have only been back on CD for a week, and my breath is getting back to normal, it was like it before within a couple of weeks i could talk to people without cringing! Cant really help, but good luck and if you are going off plan theres nothing to stop you having chewing gum! x Have fun x

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hubby has just informed me the day i started eating on holiday in july my breath was garlicy..as was eating garlic chicken lol.. so with me was the very day i ate hope that helps!

5. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Mmm not sure on that one but would aldso like to know the answer as my breath has been rank ever since being on cd. Don't think I have ever chewed so much chewing gum lol!

Have a fab nite out for your bday though honey x

6. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.31%)
    Diet:
    CD. Ss
    thanks girls, Natalie its 7 weeks away just trying to make a little plan as to exactly how I will be off plan then as it will be my 12th week on ss and also the week before xmas, i remember my CD saying you needed a break after 12 but could go back after a week, I think thats what she said :)
    Missessex think I will have garlic before I go out then lol even that is better than death breath lol
    xx

7. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I am also hoping it goes straightaway! I had a planned night off on sat and i have to say my breath felt okay as soon as ate solid food!! Before CD i ate so much garlic and onions prior to CD my breath always smelt of that im sure! Now i have a yellow tongue and dog breath ...mmm nice extremes!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.