• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Death Breath

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
S: 16st12lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 3st13lb(23.31%)
Okay so I'm thinking slightly ahead but, how soon after you eat does the death breath go?
I mean im going to be off plan for my birthday and will be going out with friends (I have been avoiding most of them since CD lol) I really would love to have normal smelling breath lol does it happen instanly after you eat or does it take a few days to get better?
Thanks xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

k8te

S: 15st9.6lb C: 15st0.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 0st9lb(4.1%)
Interesting, i think it will all depend on the person. I have only been back on CD for a week, and my breath is getting back to normal, it was like it before within a couple of weeks i could talk to people without cringing! Cant really help, but good luck and if you are going off plan theres nothing to stop you having chewing gum! x Have fun x

G: 10st7lb
Hubby has just informed me the day i started eating on holiday in july my breath was garlicy..as was eating garlic chicken lol.. so with me was the very day i ate hope that helps!

S: 15st12lb C: 11st10lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 4st2lb(26.13%)
Mmm not sure on that one but would aldso like to know the answer as my breath has been rank ever since being on cd. Don't think I have ever chewed so much chewing gum lol!

Have a fab nite out for your bday though honey x

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
S: 16st12lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 3st13lb(23.31%)
thanks girls, Natalie its 7 weeks away just trying to make a little plan as to exactly how I will be off plan then as it will be my 12th week on ss and also the week before xmas, i remember my CD saying you needed a break after 12 but could go back after a week, I think thats what she said :)
Missessex think I will have garlic before I go out then lol even that is better than death breath lol
xx

I am also hoping it goes straightaway! I had a planned night off on sat and i have to say my breath felt okay as soon as ate solid food!! Before CD i ate so much garlic and onions prior to CD my breath always smelt of that im sure! Now i have a yellow tongue and dog breath ...mmm nice extremes!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Diet Returners 6
Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! 19
Celebrity Slim 1
All About W8 7
Cambridge Weight Plan 7