Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Death Breath

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by misspinkkat, 29 October 2009 Social URL.

1. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.31%)
    Diet:
    CD. Ss
    Okay so I'm thinking slightly ahead but, how soon after you eat does the death breath go?
    I mean im going to be off plan for my birthday and will be going out with friends (I have been avoiding most of them since CD lol) I really would love to have normal smelling breath lol does it happen instanly after you eat or does it take a few days to get better?
    Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Interesting, i think it will all depend on the person. I have only been back on CD for a week, and my breath is getting back to normal, it was like it before within a couple of weeks i could talk to people without cringing! Cant really help, but good luck and if you are going off plan theres nothing to stop you having chewing gum! x Have fun x

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hubby has just informed me the day i started eating on holiday in july my breath was garlicy..as was eating garlic chicken lol.. so with me was the very day i ate hope that helps!

5. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Mmm not sure on that one but would aldso like to know the answer as my breath has been rank ever since being on cd. Don't think I have ever chewed so much chewing gum lol!

Have a fab nite out for your bday though honey x

6. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.31%)
    Diet:
    CD. Ss
    thanks girls, Natalie its 7 weeks away just trying to make a little plan as to exactly how I will be off plan then as it will be my 12th week on ss and also the week before xmas, i remember my CD saying you needed a break after 12 but could go back after a week, I think thats what she said :)
    Missessex think I will have garlic before I go out then lol even that is better than death breath lol
    xx

7. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I am also hoping it goes straightaway! I had a planned night off on sat and i have to say my breath felt okay as soon as ate solid food!! Before CD i ate so much garlic and onions prior to CD my breath always smelt of that im sure! Now i have a yellow tongue and dog breath ...mmm nice extremes!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.