Deathly Hallows

OMG how fit is neville now-I can't believe I actually said it aswell!! Oooo Jason isaacs is on radio 2 now :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eeek! :eek: Can't believe what Neville looks like now! He's *deffo* improved with age LOL I've always liked Lucius Malfoy since he first appeared in the films - it's his eyes I think. Or his evilness....... :D

And back to the film LOL......my daughter went to the midnight showing last night(this morning) and said it was amazing and she wants to go again asap! (she's 20). My 16 year old son also wants to go - he loves the HP films altho he's never read the books. I've read all the books and probably prefer them to the films in all honesty, but that said I always enjoy the films too. Prob the weakest book IMHO is Order of the Phoenix. And my faves so far are Azkabhan (sp?) and Goblet of Fire.

I can't wait to see the film but dunno when I'm going to be able to fit it in - argh! Sooner rather than later hopefully tho! :)

Going tomorrow... Afraid to read any spoilers!! Cannot wait..

Amazing movie! Go see it!

opinions please - going early tomorrow (10am) to avoid the crowds
2D or 3D?

Is it worth paying the extra for the 3D? Last time it wasn't as the 3D didn't really add anything to the film

Circes said:
2D or 3D?

Is it worth paying the extra for the 3D? Last time it wasn't as the 3D didn't really add anything to the film

I've been asking this too-most people have seen the 2D,and the ones that have seen the 3D have said the same! As the biggest problem is it wasn't really shot for 3D! And it's quite a difference in price, well here in north Wales it is! I'm gonna see it in 2D, and then when I see it a second time, which I inevitably will, I'll consider 3D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Circes said:
2D or 3D?

I'd like to know too, think I'll be going for 2d.

Agreed. There's a scene in the bank that's quite good but when I go to watch it again, I'll go 2D. Saying that, the special edition harry potter 3d specs are awesome!

Omg it was amazing!!!!! I cried for about an hour of it I found it very emotional!! I saw it in 3D and totally worth it in my opinion!! Going again tomorrow with my sister so excited!!

I have read all the books. Many many times over. I grew up with them really. I think I was 13 when I read my first HP, and I read my last at 21. So this movie had emotions well attached. I think I would have preferred 2D just because they still haven't got all the 3D kinks worked out.. This last installment is the most "filmy" out of all the others. I mean, the films are an interpretation so I view them like that - and this one really did it for me. I felt many of the actors came into their own in this film as well. It's been such a journey, and it's difficult to believe it's all over. I did take comfort in JKR's words "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home".... :cry:

Raspberry red you just brought a tear to my eye, that is exactly how I feel. I re watched all the movies during the week last week in preparation. And I feel like I know these people, like the characters are my friends lol may sound stupid! Im really hoping that jkr will do/write something else, I dont think that hogwarts is truly finished with! That woman has an amazing imagination... Seriously its hard to believe all that came out of one woman!!

I saw it yesterday in 3D. wanted to watch it in 2D but the boys wanted the glasses. 5 year old fell asleep about 30 mins from the end. but oh my god, it was a great film. worth seeing. Great acting from all parts.

Back