Debbie Rush DVD?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by daisychain, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. daisychain

daisychain New Member

I am still a size 14, but have developed a podgy bit that bursts over the top of my jeans (ok, I have put a few pounds on lol) so as I am bored rigid with my wii fit and fit plus I have bought Debbie Rush's bulge buster dvd. I know some of these celeb dvd's are not much good but I like this, there's no fancy dance fotwork or complicated steps, it's a circuit training type.
    Has anyone else got this and what do you think to it?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lilacpixie

lilacpixie Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have this and I also like it as I just cannot do fancy footwork either. I have also put a few pounds on as well, I think it is a muffin top they call it but mines the whole cake shop:D i'm also a size 14 still but if I dont get my bum in gear I wont be for much longer.
  4. trixie89

trixie89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I haven't used it, or seen any of it, but my mam has it and she says its quite good! She reckons the routines are easy to follow xxx
  5. Allison66

Allison66 Member

I have it and love it I have probs with some of the excersises and some I just cant do but all in all I would definately recommend it
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.