Debbiemac Great North Run - finished!

what a fantastic achievement Debbie, now you can put 2 fingers up at all those who didn't believe you could do it.!
well done & look after yourself tommorrow !
xx

I'm going into the bank tomorrow in my GNR T shirt :D (and maybe the medal too... do you think that might be too much???)

we are just watching the programme from this morning - about 20mins from the end just seen my OH pegging it to the finish line! I love Sky Plus ;)

Those red arrows - awesome. Meanwhile.... my sauna awaits :p

Congratulations hun, mega proud of you :D

I'll give you a call tomorrow to see how you are doing.....

Now take it easy and chill for the rest of the evening!

xxxx

:D Well done debs, see i told you that you could do it, i bet your legs are stiff today, you will have to get Ian to give them a good massage today:D

:D Well done debs, see i told you that you could do it, i bet your legs are stiff today, you will have to get Ian to give them a good massage today:D

I asked him... he still complaining about his own blisters and sore legs :mad: (good job he's away again.... I'd need to slap him :p)

I asked him... he still complaining about his own blisters and sore legs :mad: (good job he's away again.... I'd need to slap him :p)

:D Ahh, meanie, you know where i am, i`ll just nip out and get some baby oil :D

have already registered my interest for next years race... :)

LOL Me too! And I said I would only ever do it the once... its a bit of a bug isnt it!

Thought I'd do myself some good going out today - the hardest three miles I ever seem to have done :sigh: Damn these hills!

Well done yourself... tell Kerensa - she'll put you on 'The List' :D

Back