DEBBIES DIARY

Heyyyy thats great news, well done you, keep up the good work :)

thanks guys xxxx
i really am buzzin as have really struggled scince xmas to get my head together and my weight loss kicked off so losin 8 and a half pound in 2 weeks has really given me drive..............AND just noticed i have gone down into the thirteens so whheeeyyyy heyyyy 14 stone i dont wish to ever see you on my scales again lol

[quote=mod-karen79;685847]missy that's a great weight loss - what's your secret?[/quote]

hi karen to be honest i have just stuck to the plan and had both red and green whichever day i have fancied......i have had my syns allowance each week using at least 50 syns on alcohol at the weekends and really just tried to try new things ie.sw pizza i have fitted sw around my life so have not felt like i am on a diet...... but i would say my biggest seceret is you guys as coming on here really is keeping me 100% focused so thanks all x

hi all well spent all last night in hospital with hubby theyve kept him in AGAIN:( he has an ongoing stomach problem that they cannot solve however after having a bad experience at our local hospital we took him to a one half an hours drive away and fingers crossed we wil have more luck there as its a fantastic hospital...............as for the plan i am going to follow it still but know it will be double hard as juggling the hospital visits and 3 kids (not forgettin the 2 dogs lol) will be hard enough plus the stress of seeing him in so much pain........i think my sis is coming to stay to help with babysitting so that will help alot (thanks jamhulio lol).....luckily i've already been shopping so have no excuse really as have plenty food in for both days to keep me going.

Aww sorry to hear you're having a tough time hun, hope hubby feels better soon.
You've done so well girl, 8.5lbs in just 2 weeks, I love hearing success stories, after doing SW for so long I get bored, but other peoples losses spur me on. xxx

Sorry you're having a tough time. Good for sis coming to help you out, at least you can suppost each other

Sorry to hear about your hubby hun you must be stressed to the max!

You have had brillant losses so keep at it!

Hope hubby gets better soon

Ruthy xxx

Hi chick I hope your hubby gets better soon. Look after yourself the kids and the dogs. I just Know you'll still stick to the plan!!! Take care x

sorry to hear about hubby - my bloke too has stomach/intestine problems that the cant diagnose, we've been fobbed off lots of times with different things 'to try' so fingers crossed they get him sorted out. and good for you for planning to stay on track xxx

hi everyone hubby is still in lots of pain:( today he is having the camera down (again) in the morning and then a ct scan he is bleeding internally frm somewhere so fingers crossed this time the camera pics it up.....they have now moved him to the freeman hospital (still a canny journey)which has a fantastic reputation so we are feeling positive...........diet still on track AGAIN THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONCERN X

Hope hubby gets well soon chick

And well done for keeping on track I know it's all too easy to let it slide when things like this happens

Back