DEBBIES DIARY

Hope they find out what is wrong with your hubby and can resolve it soon x Make sure you manage at least a little bit of 'me' time if you can x

just thought i would take a peeek at the forum n thought i should update my diary.............hubby still in hospital he was bleeding internally but now they have lasered the perferation closed however he still in lots of pain and they are doing more tests the surgeons might open him up and have a proper look whats going on ?
i have had a bad weekend diet wise i have just found it impossible to stick too with everything thats going on i have put a holiday in for my wi today as will be at the hospital and coudnt bare a gain at the moment..........i am starting back on track today as i feel miserable with everything regards hubby so eating rubbish is actually making me feel worse after all i cannot control my hubbys ilness but i CAN control MY weight so am going to try my damned hardest this week to stick to it ....sorry to all if i'm not around to offer support and help answer questions etc.. as i'm not really coming online at the minute and HELLO to all new people on the forum who may be reading this xx again thanks for your best wishes xx DEBBIE :)

Aw bless you - and good on ya for deciding to get back on the wagon when its not easy for you xxx

It's hard to think about what you are eating when you have other things on your mind. Good for you getting back on it but don't beat yourself up over it if you fall off x

hi all i'm starting the diet a fresh today hubbys out of hospital (still ill) but i now have no excuses not to cook myself proper meals lol so after having a holiday last week from wi i will be going tonight to face the music and if i've put weight on then FINE!! i have had a really naff stresfull/tearfull 2 weeks so i'm drawing a line under it and starting again TODAY................isnt it funy how if something knocks you off track its sooooooo hard to just continue on the plan i personally press the self destruct button and spiral way out of control however i have stuck to the diet 75% so thats something as in the past i actually know that i would have given up totally x

don't worry about it - if you do have a gain at least you know why.

...and i imagine the slimming world plan was the last thing on your mind! if my other half was ill in hospital i wouldn't be stood there counting sins - i'd probably be comfort eating or not eating at all! stress is a strange thing.

glad to hear your hubby is back home :)

:grouphugg:
glad to hear that your hubby is home now, I hope that all is going well, and you are able to get yourself back on track, you were doing fantastic, so I am sure that as soon as the stress starts to ease that you will jump back on the bandwagon.

Hugs to you!!

Well hello again hubbys back in hospital with his stomach after just 2 days home so i'm still sick as :( i have also put on 2 and a half pounds :( in the 2 weeks scince missing class :( however i'm determined to get back on track as my holiday is approaching at an alarming rate lol i am going to wi at boots for a while as hubbys not able to work so wll have 2 watch the pennys...........i will try and post on here to let you all know if i can manage to stay on track through the week x

:grouphugg: Hugs for you chick. Sorry to hear hubby is back in. Hope he gets better soon.

Yup hope he's better soon. Only two and a half on in two weeks is good going, just think what it would have been like if you hadnt stuck to the plan at all. Im having a week off this week (and have really pigged out - ooops!) I dont even have any reason to have gone off the rails unlike you. xxx

Don't feel too down about that minor gain or it will only drag you down. Be positive and turn it around. Hope things get better soon.

One of my colleagues kept going into hospital with unexplained stomache pains. He would be doubled over and almost black out with the pain. He was off work for over a year before they found out what it was. Turned out it was a trapped nerve!

Back