DEBBIES DIARY

Its funny cos as the kids come into the classroom you can see them wiping the kisses off! bless the little darlings! xxx

I'm like that now and mine are only 3 1/2 and 22 months.....god know what I'll be like when they are older

My mum still kisses me and my brother and we're 22 and 24! (She also kisses my BF when we're been round to my parents house for tea or something and as we leave she grabs us.... and hes 32!) Bless all mums ey xxx

OK GUYS
thursday on week 2 and the thing is a lost 5lbs on monday and that doesnt happn to me normally am more a 2lb off 1lb off type of girl even on first weigh ins so i am looking back through my food diary and the days i had most last week were green sooo am thinkin a should do more green this week however i'm craving MEAT as in lots off lol but stressing out thinking no a should defo do green because of last weeks loss..............so was wondering do u ladies ever feel after a good loss to stick too the same days as that week or am i just being a numpty(lol) and just eat what days i want as thats the whole idea of the plan am doin red now anyway as have a bacon sarnie in my hand as i type ha ha but just thought ad ask to put my mind at rest xx

Hi I did all green last week and had a great loss as well .....I don't like meat that much so I'll be staying on green.....but if you like meat then I think you should try red days it can't hurt to try!!!

ha ha rainbow i always kiss my mam in front of my kis and say see your never too old to hug n kiss your mam they love kisses in the house but in the school yard nnnnnnnooo chance a pinch them anyway though to there horror lol but it was just this year my daughters 8 nearly 9 and when i went to kiss her she ran off looking embarrassed a was gutted (boo hoo) but a least av got me little mr magoo (mason) who's 3 and would'nt go into nursery without a big old kiss x

hi kelly ya right a love both meat and pasta, pot etc.. equally so al just have too see i dont expect to lose 5lb again this week or anything a just thought maybe the loss was so good because of the green days but like a said a do love me meat so will eat whatever day i fancy regardless thanks.
debbie :)

Aw bless them! I love the name Mason - if I have a boy thats what I'll call him, but also love Maddison for a girl, so couldn't have both... so we'll see hehe (Im not pregnant, or even trying, but nothing wrong with planning ahead hey!)

Anyhow - diet thing, I love red days and have only ever in 17 weeks had one green day, I stuck to red initially cos it was working and now I stick with it cos I feel safe with it, and obviously do enjoy it. If I get totally bored of it I'll have to reassess xxx

I think you had a fab weight loss as you were eating in a different way (from WW), therefore you'll pretty much always get a good loss in your first week of doing something new.

Do whatever day you feel like, as both red and green work, you'll still get a loss but even if you ate exactly the same as last week I doubt you'll lose 5lbs.

That seems like I'm being negative - but I'm not, I promise xxx

awww bless i love the name maddison too for a girl and i think thats totally cute 4 a boy and girl mason and maddison i think they go perfectly together...a love it!! x

as for the diet i think i will just definately eat what days i feel comfortable with at the time i genuinely like both red and green equally so i suppose i'm lucky as i will have plenty of variety.

louise your right your not being neg at all i know that 5lb loss is coz was my first wi but in the past my first wi's have only been 3lb etc...... i was dead chuffed with 5lb especially as i was away fri-mon i will do both days as i love them both the same and a loss is a loss whatever and i can honestly say at the moment this eating plan definetly doesnt feel like a diet i'm sooooooo never hungry lol pure bonus!!! so if i continue to eat as i am and lose weight i'll be a happy bunny red or green days xx

Thats the spirit, I love your enthusiasm.

I've been doing this so long that sometimes I don't appreciate how good it is......... I should remind myself by taking a look at all the cambridge sachets I've got in the back of my cupboard still!!!! xxx

ok hi diary its been a while lol i keep forgetting about you...............well sunday today and the day i normally like to eat the most well on this plan i can ha ha ........sometimes i find the hardest thing about this eating plan is deciding what day to be on descions descions!!!! today i think i am going to do red though as think i will cook up some sort of caserole and veg for the family.......as for the weather its rubbish raining as per so has slightly put me off my intended long walk with the dogs however needs must so failing a break in the rain wellies and regatta here i come lol x ps.weigh in tomorrow fingers crossed x

Hi Debs, hope you have another good WI tomorrow, for what it's worth I think you made the right choice by not sticking to all green, variety with this plan, is a good thing, our consultant is always telling us to try different things, and there are quite a few things I have tried too, that I never would have, had I not been following the plan, so what with variety being the spice of life, mine should be a lot more spicier lol

Thanks nanny jax you are absouloutly right sticking to both red and green days will enable me to not get bored with the plan and so there'll be less chance of me giving up......variety is most definetly the spice of life :) x

week 2 weigh in

i cannot believe it after losing 5lb last week i have just been to weigh in and lost another 3 and a half pounds...................whooppeee i havent struggled one bit and have enjoyed eating the slimming world way so lets hope i can continue with this feeling x :)

go team 1 lous losers:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Back