Debridgers' Food Diary & Ramblings

WK18 D4 (Monday 09May) - Green

Oh well, back to work....yawn, altough I did wake easily, and has a spring in my step, not sure how long it will last!

Went and did a shop after work, as was rather low on most things, and out of fresh stuff

Lunch: jacket & salad, fruit salad
jacket potato, baked beans, 2x l/cow (part HEA) lettuce, cucumber, carrot, tomato, beetroot. Apple, grapes, pineapple, watermelon

Dinner: strange mixture
Curry soup-mushy peas, baked beans, tomatoes, onions, butter beans.
2egg omlette, tinned spaghetti in tomato sauce, 2x400g WW bread (HEB) 3x l/cow (remainder of HEA), cucumber.

Syns: Nil

Yeah, lovely thanks - you??
Weather was good (mind it was here too!)
Food was good, although I cooked a fair bit, beer was great!!

Tenerife was fab! The whole trip went like a dream hun :) We had brekkie at the airport before flying and at 11.50am we were at the bar at our hotel! So we had 2.5 days there - cloudy/overcast/sunny but only 1 rain shower :)

It was 5* AI and although I didn't really believe this I would actually say is was worthy of at least 4*.

Came back feeling really refreshed and got straight back on the SW wagon ... which I see you have done too so WELL DONE!!

Great, glad you had a good time!
Yep, straight on it, although I haven't had a WI since 28th....... oh well, we'll see.

Although I have started doing my sit-ups again since I finished the Easter sit-up challenge early :) But I need to do something, not least so the bikini looks better next time!! only have a few weeks 'till my trip to the States.... another missed WI, but no bikini!!

WK18 D5 (Tuesday 10May) - EE

Was a good girl, got up did 100 sit-ups and chucked a gammon joint in the slow cooker, and still managed to be at the railway station at 06:30 ---- Yawn

Loads of sweets were brought in by someone, you know, those lovely haribo ones, some liquorice, and I don't really know what else as I ignored each and every one of them :patback:

Don't know what happened, Mrs unorganised got her finger out.......
Made a soup for Wednesday, and some syn-free, any day mini quiches :happy036:

Breakfast: cereal
42g crunchy bran (HEB), 250ml semi-skim milk ( HEA) ,banana

Lunch: Large mixed Salad
ham, tuna, beetroot, iceburg lettuce, sweetcorn, cucumber, tomatoes, rice, beansprouts, pepper, baby corn, mange tout, pear

Dinner: boiled bacon & pease pudding - Yum
smoked gammon, potatoes, 3tsp ICBINB light (3), pease pudding,carrot, onion, cauliflower, broccoli and green beans , oxo

Snack: mini quiche
egg, lf cottage cheese, onion

Syns: (as above)
3tsp ICBINB light - 3

Not counting a weekly total, Got back on track after holiday on Sunday - WI Thursday

WK18 D6 (Weds 11May) - EE

Breakfast: SW quiche & fruit
egg, lf cottage cheese, onion, mixed peppers, 2xapples 2xsatsumas

Lunch: Chicken Salad
chicken breast, apple, celery, watercress, lettuce,cucumber, tomatoes, carrot, pear

Dinner: Broccoli soup & Ham, egg & chips
cauliflower,broccoli,onion, oxo
Smoked gammon, eggs, potatoes, onions, mushrooms

Supper: Hi-fi & cocoa
hifi bar (HEB) , 250ml semi-skim milk ( HEA), 1tbs cocoa

Syns: as above
1 tbs cocoa - 1

WK18 D7 (Thurs 12May) - Red ---- WI day

Breakfast: SW quiche & fruit
egg, lf cottage cheese, onion, mixed peppers, 2xapples

Lunch:
smoked gammon, asparagus, poached eggs

Dinner: Cheese & ham sarnies & crisps
4x400g WW bread(2xHEB),5x laughing cow (HEA), 1 tbs branston (1), 1 bag quavers (4.5), cherry tomatoes

Supper / treat : Beer & crisps
Bavaria 0.0% alcohol wit beer (3.5)
1 bag quavers (4.5) - ooops, just plain greedy!!

1 tbs branston - 1
1 bottle bavaria 0.0% - 3.5
2 bags quavers - 9
Total today : 13.5
only 19.5 syns since Sunday

OK, WI today, 1st since 28th April, then on holiday.....been really good since my return, and back on track since Sunday,
Had a gain of 1.5lb so I'm quite happy with that, but yes, I have been good.
When I went away on biz early April, I put on 2.5lb, and was away less time, and didn't miss a WI.....so I'm pleased :)
Will have a loss next week

You bet, will be a mix of all 3 plans, and will also include alcohol ;-). yep 100% all the way!
Aiming for 2.5 to give me another half stone!!!
What's your target?

My next mini target is my Club 10 - only 1.75 lbs. I would LOVE to see that this week! You know me though ... I'll lose the .75 if I'm lucky!

Last edited:
WK19 D1 (Fri 13May) - Green

Ooooh, Friday the 13th!!! actually it was OK
pub night, had a few ..... as normal!!

Breakfast : SW mullerice
boiled rice & mullerlight yoghurt

Lunch: Broccoli soup followed by jacket & beans with salad
cauliflower, broccoli, onion, oxo, jacket potato 3xl / cow (part HEA), b/ beans, mixed peppers, cherry tomatoes, watercress, cucumber

Dinner: Lentil Soup
lentil, asparagus, onion, oxo

Supper: cheese sarnie & pickles
2x normal wml bread (HEB x 2), 2 x l/cow (rest HEA), cucumber, gherkin, pickled onions

Syns:
5 Pints Fosters - 50
2 large (50ml) Whisky - 10
Weekly Total : 60

WK19 D2 (Sat 14May) - EE

Didn't bother with breakfast, we got up rather late ;) .... in fact it was past lunch time too :giggle:
We didn't do anything, had a really lazy day

Lunch :
hifi( HEB), 2 pears, 1 apple

Dinner: fish selection and veg
salmon, tuna, cod, processed peas, broad beans,new potatoes,onion, tomato, carrot, broccoli,cauliflower,green beans

Supper: hot milk
350ml semi-skim (HEA)

Syns: nil
Weekly Total : 60

Cheeky ;)

Can't believe a pint of Fosters is 10 syns hun! Col says it's one of the weaker lagers as well ... I wonder how many syns the stronger ones are??

I was given 3 bottles of red from my colleagues last week ... I have managed to have half a glass from 2 and 1 glass from the third ... him indoors has drunk the rest! Cheeky bugger! Says he's giving up the lager and moving onto the wine!!!

But the more he has, the less you have to deprive yourself.... I think he's being helpful? lol
Yeah, you're right, Fosters is quite weak, I used to be a bitter drinker, and that I counted as 10, as they varied between 8 & 11, so thought that was safest.....
and at least it lasts longer than a glass of wine !!

Hope you're well,
Deb

WK19 D3 (Sun 15May) - Red

Mmmm, still had a lie-in, but wasn't as late as yesterday

So brekkie was late, but that was 'cos we went to a bootfair..... it's not the sort of thing we normally do, but there was some stuff he needed, which of course we didn't get, mind, I picked up a nice, although 2nd hand, leather motorcycle jacket...been after one for ages, but just don't wanna spend £100's when I'm trying to get smaller, this was only 30quid - Bargain, and am well pleased :D

Breakfast: eggs and soldiers
2 boiled eggs, 2x400g WW bread(HEB) & ICBINB light (2)

Eggs were great, got them from a friend that has chickens, they were still warm when we got them they were that fresh

Lunch: seafood
cockles and rollmops

Decided on a lazy dinner, was only cooking for me, so a microwave zap, and my potatoes were saved from yesterday ;)
although, I did have butternut squash for the first time, I've had it in soup at work, but that's all, just simply boiled, was OK, so will try something else with the rest of it - reminded me of swede

Dinner:roast beef dinner
birds eye beef in gravy, 195g new potatoes (HEB), butternut squash, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans

Off up to bed gonna have a quick read:read:
then it's :nightf:

Supper: Hot milk
350ml semi-skim (HEA)

ICBINB light - 2
Weekly Total : 62

WK19 D4 (Mon 16May) - Red

Oh well, start of another week at work :(
back to getting up early, and stuck on the train.... nevermind, it pays the bills!

Didn't get around to breakfast today....no reason, it just didn't happen, when I realised that I hadn't eaten it was less than an hour until lunch, so I didn't bother.
Train cancelled :mad: but wasn't too, too late, funny how it's only when you're short of time, something happens to delay you further grrrrr

Shot home, rushed dinner, as I was going for a haircut this evening.
Had a snack when I got in, called my Mum, then watched Britains best dish on i-player

Off to bed with my supper for a quick read :read:

Lunch: meat platter & salad, followed by melon selection
pastrami, beef, turkey, mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, and carrot, small melon selection (tiny), mullerlight that was for breakfast.

Dinner: Fry-up with saute potatoes
smoked bacon, quorn sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes and poached eggs,
194g new potatoes in skins (HEB)

Snack: rollmop

Supper: Hot milk & chewy bar
hi-fi (HEB), 350ml semi-skim (HEA)

Syns: nil
Weekly Total : 62

WK19 D5 (Tue 17May) - Red

Breakfast: sort of BLT (no lettuce, swapped for cucumber)
2x400g WW bread(HEB), smoked bacon, cucumber, tomato, 2 tbs Lighter Than Light Mayonnaise (1)

Lunch: Ham & Tuna salad // fruit salad
Ham, tuna, 2xlaughing cow (part HEA) lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, mixed peppers, apple, grapes

Dinner: Fish in sauce, roasted BNS
Northern Catch (Aldi) 2x pollock in parsley sauce (3), butternut squash, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans

Supper: Hot milk & chewy bar
hi-fi (HEB), 350ml semi-skim (HEA)

2 tbs LTL mayo - 1
2x fish in sauce - 3
Weekly Total : 66

Back