Debridgers' JUDDDering diary & Ramblings

Thur 30May - DD

Black coffee, diet drinks

Well, Pleased to report 2.5lb off this week (must have been the lighter jeans lol), which, gave me my 3.5st award (since August), and also SOTW

Well pleased, so, only a pound to target!!! Hopefully, I'll see that next week.

Bought a couple of cook books (found one in a charity shop for £2, cover price £15:99...and SW no longer print this book, then in class I picked up the little book of lunches, so, they will keep me quiet :)

Well done. So exciting to be so close to goal!

Debridgers' JUDDDering diary & Ramblings

Thanks everyone - really aiming for next week.
The only planned purchase, apart from a few new clothes are a set of motorcycle leathers - except I'll wait until I've been at target for 6 months as they're pretty expensive (read very)
I have some at the mo that were bought 2nd hand, so can manage for now

Foodie update:

Fri 31May -UD SW red

Breakfast - SW mini quiche // fruit
Lunch: hm celeriac soup // fruit
Snack: ham // hm banana cake
Dinner: surf & turf with veg & beetroot coleslaw // lemon mousse and raspberries

Friday night = pub night - 4 pints cider

Supper: post pub platter -
3xmultigrain ryvita, phili light, rf cheddar , ham, smoked salmon, cucmber, spring onions, tomatoes, gherkins,pickled onions, 8 olives

Sat 01Jun -UD SW Green

Ken went off to get some ballast and soft sand, and after breakfast proceeded to create a base for the porch were building
so, he spent the day mixing concrete and making a level base,
I cleared, chucked away what I dont need and tidied all the non food cupboards and drawers in the kitchen.

Breakfast: egg and beans on toast

Dinner: chickpea curry, spinach and lentil dahl, courgette & mushrooms with black onion seeds, rice, 'SW' naan and cucumber & mint raita // lemon mousse and raspberries

Hot chocolate using milk and options in bed

Sun 02Jun - DD
black coffee, herbal tea, diet soft drinks

Out on the bike, 85 miles riding in the sun - 3 pubs visited, all diet coke :)

love to get out!!

Hey, I'm back!!! well, after last week being busy, can't really remember what now lol (old age setting in)

Then we went away on Saturday, down to the New Forest in the caravan, wow, we had a great time, weather was really good for the most part,
a nice time relaxing, eating, drinking and walking.... all the food I prepared was good, the cider...Mmmm, not so, neither were the fish & chips, or the seafood platter, but hey, ho, we were on holiday!!

Tuesday was a bit naughty (read a lot), I did a huge SW cooked breakfast at lunchtime, then late afternoon we walked to the village, about a mile & half,
visited all 3 pubs, drank loads, and didn't have any dinner!!
The walk home took far longer!!
I then thought I'd best try and pull it back a bit, I didn't fast on Sunday or Tuesday, but did so yesterday, and until 6pm today, where at SW we had a little buffet for our Man of the Year award - glad I did, I missed target last week by 1/2lb :( But today, I lost 1.5lb :D so am now 1lb under target, and I'm well happy as I'm sure you can guess.

I've been getting so many lovely comments this last month or so, it's really spurred me on.

So, now I can have an extra HEB to make me maintain.... that's 6 syns, so, do I carry on as I have been, 3 fast days and increase my syns by 18 & HEBs on the days I eat, or 2 fast days, extra HEBs and stick to 100 syns? decisions, decisions, Ken reckons I should do 2 fast days, and 3 when I'm due on, as I normally have a small gain or STS.
Anyway, that's my news, gonna update the same in my SW diary, and spend some time watching Masterchef Australia, and catch-up on everyone elses posts

Hope you are all well, see you soon

Back