Debridgers' JUDDDering diary & Ramblings

Thats brilliant. Well done. Soooo happy for you. Whoop whoop

As for maintaining Itll be trial + error till u find what works for you. The target members in our group hav all gone under target initially till worked it out - some are on 3 or 4 hex b choice)

Can I ask on your fasting days do u eat nothing + just drink anything (synned alcohol)? And then on non fasting days do sw normally (I know u use ur syns ova the wk)

And just one final whoop whoop cause you deserve it. Now for new leathers????

Thanks Claire, yes, I understand that the maintaining is an art in itself, as for HEB, I think 2 (3 red/green) is enough, but would probably be happier with another HEA.
On my fast days, I drink black coffee, herbal/fruit teas, diet coke etc and sometimes a mug of bovril.
That's from waking up, then going through until the next days breakfast.

Many people stick to 500 cals on their fast days - I find it easier not to bother.
On my eating days, I stick to SW in the main, there are odd times that I don't, but rarely, and yes, I use my syns weekly on my eating days

Thanks again for your cheers

Oh, and leathers - due to the huge expense, I'm going to wait until I've maintained for 6 months, them I'll feel I deserve them ;-)

Sounds like a good plan/incentive :) x

TARGET! Can't believe I missed that. Well done and well deserved!

well, had a bit of a week of it....mainly alcohol lol
anyway, just quickly, I got stupidly drunk Saturday...ooops
had a half fast Sunday, only ate dinner - SW on plan
Monday was a pop to the pub after walking the dogs for 1
then dinner at the Harvester
Tues: DD
Wed: UD SW on plan
Thu: DD

pleased to STS this week, as that's now the objective

I've put my food in my SW diary if anyone waants to know

Not sure of this weekends plans, but I do know the pub will be tonights plans...mission - dont get drunk lol

have a good weekend one & all

Yaaayy for maintaining, you've done so well what an inspiration to all of us, I've made friends with SW again, it was for the best lol

Hi everyone
Not been about, been all over the place this week, mainly in pubs lol
Along with shopping, visiting etc not been indoors much at all

Well, off soon to the pub - again...gotta have a Friday night pint :)

Have a good weekend, hopefully I'll get a bit of time to catch-up with everyone

Hi hun
What other thread ???? X

Doesn't show signature on my phone so will log in on computer later and check :) x

Found it!!!

Back