Debridgers' JUDDDering diary & Ramblings

Afternoon everyone, hope you're all well,

After a busy, although unproductive weekend, shopping, sleeping, cooking, and a jaunt to Sussex to look at a couple of cars, that were too far gone, it's time for a quick catch-up

Fri23 - UD

Breakfast: smoked salmon, asparagus and poached eggs........ lovely, lovely, lovely, and so decadent!
Dinner: Prawn stiry fry
Pub: 4 pints of cider & 1 small whiskey
Supper: sort of sofa picnic lol
mackerel & onion sandwich, laughing cow cheese on scan bran crackers, cherry toms, cucumber, spring onions & gherkins

Sat24 - UD

Brunch: poached eggs, baked beans & mushrooms on toast
Dinner: four bird roast, SW roast potatoes, loads of veg, small yorkshire pudding
Supper: hot milk with cadburys highlights

Sun25 - DD
black coffee, diet coke

On an UD today... quite tasty so far, will update later

Wow 3lbs! Well done. So you eat nothing at all on your dd's?

~Louise~ said:
Wow 3lbs! Well done. So you eat nothing at all on your dd's?

That's right Lou, just sticking to fluids, I do have a few low cal things in the cupboard and my desk drawer at work if need be, but so far, so good -
I felt after watching the Horizon programme, and the other research I've done, this was the best way forward

Yes ditto. I go 24 hours without eating, so I won't eat until 8pm tomorrow night, and then I'll just have 500 cals. Do you effectively do 36 hours then? All day and 2 nights?

~Louise~ said:
Yes ditto. I go 24 hours without eating, so I won't eat until 8pm tomorrow night, and then I'll just have 500 cals. Do you effectively do 36 hours then? All day and 2 nights?

Yeah, I guess it is around 36 hours....I ate around 7-8pm Sat, then again about 9am today

Today has been my UD - just having hot choc and a cereal bar for supper, and will eat Weds am once at work, so anywhere between 8 & 10

Evening all, hope everyone is OK

Had a lazy day at work, left early and went shopping (M&S vouchers)

Had a good couple of days,
Mon 26 - UD

Breakfast: fruit
Lunch: rollmop & mackerel salad
Dinner: homemade mushroom soup // steak, SW chips with 'fried' mushrooms, onions & tomatoes with homemade remoulade
Supper: hot chocolate made with milk, treatsize maltesers & cereal bar

Tue27 - DD
Black coffee, herbal tea, diet coke

Having an UD tomorrow, don't have anything planned yet, except in going out for lunch with the guys we're having to train that are taking our jobs from us New Year!
We'll take a walk up the road, and choose where then, normally I know where we're going in advance, so I can look at the menu and start thinking about my best choices - sure it'll be yummy anyway

Derbynanny said:
Hope you enjoyed lunch and good luck for weigh in tomorrow ( is it tomorrow )

Lunch was lovely thanks....apart from really tasty, I was such a good girl too :)
I had seared tuna (rare) salad nicoise, followed by a large espresso (don't really eat desserts, I'm more of a cheese & biscuits kind of girl) washed down with diet coke.
Yep, weigh in tomorrow on my DD

Hope you've had a good day - I have :)

Good luck with your WI - salmon nicoise sounds lovely :)

Ooh, reading your post from yesterday has me craving a rollmop. Haven't eaten them in years! OH claims any fish not in batter makes him unwell.... And if you actually see the skin!!!!!

very best luck for WI.

Blimey, you really have some willpower and your losses so far are great. Well done, you!

Ooh, reading your post from yesterday has me craving a rollmop. Haven't eaten them in years! OH claims any fish not in batter makes him unwell.... And if you actually see the skin!!!!!

very best luck for WI.

I'm luckty, my OH loves fish & seafood as much as I do.......... in fact, if I really want to give him a treat, I buy a large tub of jellied eels from Tubby Isaacs seafood stall :D

Back