Debs diary.... Now trying to maintain!!

Finding it really hard :( quite fed up today because I should be able to do this but its not happening. Yesterday started well then I just kept picking ok so it wasnt a major pig out but I already feel like I have gained, all I had off plan was the last twirl a half a pack of mikados and a slice of caribbean spiced fruit loaf with full fat spread had all 3 HeBs and 6 syns because I didnt count the extras I had. So today am back on Losing plan not maintainance hopefully it will make up for the last couple of days so I dont gain this week. Feeling really down about it all today when I should be on cloud nine think its the realisation I will never be able to trust myself around food. The plan now is to get myself 1-2lb under target so that if I do have mishaps I know I am not going to go too much over target so back to a full week on plan maybe its what I need... without a goal I am not sure I can do it. :sigh:

Red

1st thing... Banana
late breakfast.... 3 egg mushroom omlette
snack... shape 0% yog banana
Late lunch......... salad with 42g low fat cheese HeA and 3 ex lean bacon alpen light HeB 1 of 2
snack.... apple
dinner..... smoked mackerel 4 syns, 227g jacket spud, HeB butter buds 0.5 syn, salad muller light alpen light HeB 2 of 2
eve snack.....curly wurly 6 syns

syns so far 10.5

Last edited:
Ok feeling much more positive today if I can jump back on the Sw wagon like I did yesterday I know I can control this :)... still going with another 2lb loss so that it gives me just that bit extra for any damage I may cause while trying to get this right :)

24 july RED

1st thing... teeny weeny banana (not joking either once peeled it fit in the palm of my hand!!)
breakfast... 3 egg mush omlette
snack..... another teeny banana alpen light HeB1 of 2
lunch.......Chicken tikka peices, salad 42g low fat cheese HeA shape yogurt
snack....... teeny nana, alpen light HeB 2 of 2

Dinner... pork loin steaks, 198g new potatoes HeB, Baby corn, mangetout, carrots, gravy 2 syns shape 0% yogurt
eve snack.... 1 slice ww white 2.5 syns low sugar jam 1syn curly wurly 6 syns

syns so far 11.5

Last edited:
Sunday !! nothing much to report other than shopping and housework... 2 days till my driving test and every time I think about it my stomach turns

Red

1st thing...... teeny nana
breakfast ....3 egg mush omlette
snack...... teeny nana, plum
lunch...... salad 42g low fat cheese HeA ham shape yogurt
snack... another teeny banana :eek: (well 2 is equal to one average one) alpen light bar HeB 1 of 2, grapes
Dinner.... small piece smoked haddock small piece of yellowfin sole 227g wedges HeB salad alpen light bar HeB 2of 2

eve snack.......... 1 slice ww white 2.5 syns low sugar jam 1 syn pack of velvet crunch 4 syns curly wurly 6 syns

syns so far 13.5

Last edited:
Nerves are kicking in resulting with me making constant trips to the loo (TMI sorry :D) early start tomorrow test is at 9.17 so instructor picking me up at 8.15 going to make sure I eat so I dont get hungry

Mon 26 july

EE
1st thing..... banana
breakfast.....42g all bran HeB with milk from HeA
Lunch..... mushroom omlette with salad shape 0% yogurt teeny banana
snack plum alpen light 3 syns
Dinner... roast chicken sw roast spuds carrots peas cauli brocolli gravy 2 syns yorkie pud 2 syns shape yogurt

eve snack...1 slice ww white 3.5 syns low sugar jam 1 syns alpen light 3 syns

syns so far 14.5

Last edited:
Target is a good place to be. They usually recommend sticking to the plan but having a few more HEs. Yeah go and have a binge out but then just eat like you would normally on the plan. I know how you feel as I have been there - twice and each time it was more of a struggle to reach back to target. It's a lifelong thing this. Yeah binge out now and again but keep with it. Think positively. Think of all the gorgeous food you CAN eat and how slim and beautiful you look. It is so worth all the effort. Don't let it upset you. Your diary is great!

:cry::cry::cry::cry: Failed my driving test again. A learner driver stopped in the middle of a junction and as I was trying to get round him examiner stopped me and said I was too close marked it as a serious the rest of the drive was fine fed up but not going to let it get to me booked another test for september 3rd time lucky........hope so

tues july 27th

EE

breakfast... banana, 42g all bran with milk from HeA
Lunch........ mushroom omlette teeny banana
snack..... banana (OD on banana today I think)
dinner.... tin tesco healthy choice chicken in white sauce with added mushrooms rice
shape 0% yogurt

eve snack..... alpen light 3 syns ww white bread 3.5 low sugar jam 1 syn

syns 6.5

1st week maintaining and I maintained :D of corse didnt do it how I was supposed to do it but hey I am still getting used to things ... No diary for yesterday few too many syns again but I can cope with that ... today back to normal :)

Thurs 29 june green

1st thing.... banana
breakfast...... 3 egg mush omlette with low fat cheese 42g HeA
lunch.... mugshot with 57g wm bread HeB (was a bit less was a 1 thick slice of hovis)
Alpen light HeB 1 of 2, 4 sula sweets 1 syn
snack..... banana
dinner.... 142g haddock HeB sw chips mushy peas
shape 0% yogurt alpen light Heb 2 of 2
eve snack.... aldis own french fries 4.5 syns crunchie 9.5 syns

used so far
HeB 3
HeA 2
Syns 15

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your driving test - I passed third time...all the best drivers do ;) xx

thanks nikki next one booked already, hoping I do it this time cant afford any more :(

fri 30 july EE

1st thing.... banana
breakfast.... 3 egg tomato and cheese omlette using 21g low fat cheese HeA 1 of2 shape 0% yogurt
lunch.... ham sw chips salad alpen light HeB 1 of 2 2 sula sweets
snack alpen light bar 2 of 2 heb banana 4 sula sweets
dinner......pork loin steaks fat removed boiled new potatoes carrots brocolli peas green beans
eve snack 1 slice wm bread HeB low sugar jam 1 syn curly wurly 6 syns aldis own french fries 4.5 syns

used so far
HeA 1
HeB 2
syns 13

Last edited:
been shopping today was lovely to go and just pick things up in 12s didnt even try them on just bought them 1 was even a 10 got home and they all fit perfect :)

Sat 31 july Green

1st thing ..... banana
breakfast....... on the go 2 alpen lights HeB
Lunch..... very late 3 egg bacon HEB omlette banana 2 sula sweets 0.5 syns
Dinner.... wedges smartprice chilli 1 syn 28g cheddar HeA
eve snack... 1 slice wm bread HeB with low sugar jam 1syn small bottle of red wine 187ml 175 is 6 syns so going to say 6.5

used so far today

HeA 3
Heb 2
syns 8.5

Last edited:
ahhh Sunday Lazy day today Just had a huge breakfast/lunch and feel really bloated think its gonna last me most of the day!!

01 august

1st thing.... banana
while shopping.... 2 sula sweets 0.5 syns
Brunch.... 2 1syn sausages 2 syns, 2 lean bacon, 2 eggs, beans, mushrooms, grilled tomato and 3 slices ww wm danish bread HeB
snack 2 sula sweets 0.5 syns
dinner....... pollack with Sw chips salad and pickled onions muller light
eve snack... alpen light 1 of 2 heB pack of lidl cheesy wheels 5 syns aalpen light 2 of 2 HeB curly wurly 6 syns

so far

HeA 1 (milk in tea)
HeB 2
syns 14.5

Last edited:
wasnt sure what day I was doing today but it looks like its turning into a red day :D

mon 8 august

1 mile run :)
1st thing..... banana
breakfast... 3 egg mush omlette
lunch.... ham 42g low fat cheese salad alpen light Heb 1 of 2
snack... banana alpen light Heb 2 of 2 4 sula sweets 1syn
dinner........bacon 227g wedges HeB egg
muller light 3 slices ww wm danish HeB jam 2 syns 2 sula sweets 0.5 syns
eve snack.....2 sula sweets 0.5 curly wurly 6 syns

used so far
HeA 2
HeB 3
syns 10

Last edited:
fed up today again not because of my eating because that is great ... more to do with other stuff going on. Not going to let it get to me too much tho :)

EE

1st thing... banana
breakfast.... 2 egg mush omlette
snack..... alpen light HeB 1 of 2
lunch plate of salad with Smoked salmon and 28g of cheddar HeA
snack... 2 sula sweets
Dinner.... chicken sw roasters cabbage peas carrots green beans gravy 2 syns alpen light 2 of 2 heB
eve snack....... ww wm danish 3 slices HeB jam 2 syns curly wurly 6 syns

as ive used the cheese today will be synning my milk for tea 125ml semi 3 syns

used today
HeA 1
HeB 2
syns 13.5

Last edited:
Late updating today busy day .. been to college to see about doing teaching asssistant course september had to sit some screening tests, english and maths, well Ive been accepted on the course just need to enrol in September
last nights weigh in resultied in a 1lb loss very good considering I have upped the B choices had a couple small treats last night but nothing major just a bounty and a mini choc chip muffin probably took me slightly over syns but nothing I cant handle :)

Thur 5 august Green

1st thing ... banana

breakfast... 2 egg omlette

snack.... 2 sula sweets 0.5 syn

lunch.... low fat supernoodles banana alpen light 1 of 2 HeB

snack 2 sula sweets 0.5 syns

Dinner...... tin of chick pea dahl, rice, mUller light alpen light 2 of 2 HeB

eve snack.... 1 slice wm bread HeB low sugar jam 1 syn curly wurly 6 syns

Used so far

HeA 1
HeB 2
Syns 8

Last edited:
just sat here reading this and i will be following it from now on!! really detailed and interesting and im starting to look towards how i'll maintain now...was rather excited last week as i broke through to needing less than a stone to target.
especially interesting as we are similar sized with similar start and end targets! im 5ft 5 and going from 181lb to hopefully 132lbs :)

Hi Luverick good luck with that stone we may end up being similar weights if I decide to drop another 7lb still not decided yet so this week still sticking with 1 extra B choice a day although yesterday only had 2 on a green day, always find green days extra filling so really wasnt hungry enough to have it.. anyway late filling in again.

Fri 06 august EE

1st thing ... banana

Breakfast..... 3 egg mushroom omlette

lunch.. 3 slices ww danish wm bread HeB chicken salad 1 tbsp helmans ex light 0.5 syn alpen light HeB 1 of 2 shape 0% yogurt

snack..... banana 2 sula sweets 0.5 syns

dinner ... 2 pork loin steaks new potatoes cauli green beans carrots peas gravy 2 syns alpen light HeB 2 of 2

eve snack... curly wurly 6 syns 2 sula sweets 0.5 syns

used so far
HeA 1
HeB 2
Syns 9.5

Back