Debs diary.... Now trying to maintain!!

Have spent all morning in the kitchen have baked 3 madeira cakes which are being cut to make a butterfly shape and 30 cup cakes have also been decorating the cup cakes using melted white and milk choc *drooling* later I am making rasp and white choc muffins *double drool* then it will be all the usual stuff like sausage rolls ect for Olivias birthday party tomorrow and I cant have any :( making myself a sw quiche with salad and chicken drumsticks skin removed and an egg sandwich on my HeB then for a dessert not quite sure yet thought about crushing a ginger nut topping it with quark mixed with sweetener and vanilla and then top with raspberries and a dollop of sweetened fromage frais would be 2.5 syns the lot not sure yet anyhow enough waffle :D
bbq later taking my own food tho :)

1st thing
banana
breakfast
omlette with mushrooms
lunch
chicken slices
banana
shape yogurt
Dinner
was bbq at a friends
2 home made burgers
1 wm roll 54g worth heB
1syn sausage 1syn
salad
eve snack
alpen light 1 of 2 HeB
1 slice ww wm bread Heb 2 of 2
42g low fat cheese HeA

Syns 1

Last edited:
Ended up having more cake last night :eek: oh weel it was a one off and I spent so long baking and decorating the damn thing think I deserved a piece :D back on the straight and narrow today and back to my running and after a week off it was hard work!!

Monday 28 June

Breakfast
Banana
2k run :)
Lunch
1/4 sw quiche has cheese on but only 1/4 of a HeA 2syns
2 1 syn sausages
salad with helmans ex light mayo 0.5 syn
shape 0% yog
snack
banana
Dinner
tin tesco light choices chicken in white sauce 1 syn
227g wedges HeB
42g low cheese HeA
Eve snack
2 slices ww wm bread HeB
2 tsp jam 2 syns

Syns so far 5.5

Last edited:
Another hot day phew

Tuesday 29 june Red

1st thing
Banana
Breakfast
2 egg omlette
shape 0% yogurt
Lunch
sm tin red salmon
mixed salad with Tbsp helmans ex light 0.5 syns
alpen light bar 1 of 2 HeB
Snack
alpen light bar 2 of 2 HeB
Dinner
roast chicken
198g new pots in skin HeB
carrots
swede
cabbage
green beans
asda gravy granuals 1 tsp 1.5 syns
curly wurly 6 syns
eve snack
4 mikados 2 syns
pack velvet crunch 4 syns

syns so far 14

Last edited:
Been for a run this morning again but really suffering with groin pain I had a complete week off with it in the hope it would get better but its still hurting... maybe I am just not cut out to be a runner :(
wi tonight not holding out too much hope of a loss due to eating birthday cake at the weekend and it being * week but we shall see you never know!!

Weds 30 June RED

1st thing
banana
2k run
V late breakfast
42g all bran HeB with milk from HeA
few slices chicken.
Lunch
Chicken slices
salad with tbsp helmans ex light 0.5 syn
shape 0% yog
at group
hifi bar HeA
alpen light 3 syns
banana
Late evewhen got home
2 asda price ginger nuts 5 syns
2 peices of birthday cake ?? syns
half a ripple 4.5 syns

syns 14.5 plus cake :(

Last edited:
Thanks Claire .... Lost half a pound which is not bad considering the birthday cake I had sunday :)

Last night again I raided the leftover cake :( and had 2 peices probably very high in syns because Iced with butter cream mmmmmm oh well back to it few less syns today to make up for it
also going to try see doc today about my leg and hip have a feeling its sciatica (sp?) and not a sprots injry ... which I think will put an end to my running :( :( :( I so wanted to be able to keep it up too!!

1st thing
Banana
Breakfast
2 1 syn sausages 2 syns
2 ex lean bacon
2 eggs fried in frylight
mushrooms ""
Lunch
tesco value chick tikka chunks half pack Free :)
salad
helmans ex light mayo 0.5 syn
shape 0% yogurt
banana
Dinner
ham mushroom and onion omlette
with 42g low cheese HeA
227g jacket spud HeB
salad with ex light mayo 0.5 syn
eve snack
2 alpen light HeB
14 mikados 7 syns

Syns so far 10

Last edited:
Thanks... has your Sciatica ever returned. Dont think mine is a slipped disc I only clicked thats what it could be when I looked up the symptoms on sciatic nerve because a friend on fB suggested I do some exercises for it and when I think back to before I was running I always had hip pain at night but put it down to the mattress or sleeping funny I suppose the running just aggrivated it making it worse, didnt get to the docs today phoned up and all the computer systems were down so they were only taking emergency appointments, there is a lot to be said for the old fashioned appointment books system they used to run :D:D technology eh!! she says sat on the Pc on tinternet lol.

Thanks... has your Sciatica ever returned. Dont think mine is a slipped disc I only clicked thats what it could be when I looked up the symptoms on sciatic nerve because a friend on fB suggested I do some exercises for it and when I think back to before I was running I always had hip pain at night but put it down to the mattress or sleeping funny I suppose the running just aggrivated it making it worse, didnt get to the docs today phoned up and all the computer systems were down so they were only taking emergency appointments, there is a lot to be said for the old fashioned appointment books system they used to run :D:D technology eh!! she says sat on the Pc on tinternet lol.

I didn't know I'd slipped a disc until I had an MRI, it was the physio causing more probs that identified it. It did go after 3 months but came back and had to have it operated on thats why its best to get seen soon.
xxx

Well doc said its not sciatica because that runs down the back of lg not the front she said either muscle and tendon or tiny possibilty osteo so having an x ray to rule it out in the meantime anti-inflamitarys and pain killers advised to change my exercise from running to either cycling (cant ride a bike lol) or swimming (Need to have at least an hour half spare a day without kids to do that no chance) running was just easy I could go out in the mornings before oh left for work and be back in 30 mins oh well will try these tablets and you never know it may be ok in a week or two
have a party to go to tonight drinking wont be a problem as I plan not to drink so it will be diet coke but all that food!!! Going to fill up on free food before I go and maybe just have something small while there

1st thing
Banana
breakfast
2 1 syns sausages 2 syns
2 ex lean bacon
2 poached eggs
mushrooms
1 anti inflamitary and 2 co codymol PMSL
Lunch
salad
tesco value chick tikka 1/4 pack
42g low fat cheese HeA
Snack
alpen light 1 of 2 HeBbananastrwberries
Dinne
r
2 slices nimble wm bread HeB
ham
salad
Party
hmmm 13 syns to spend what to spend them on???
EDIT: ate loads of chocolate at party far more than my 13 syns left :(

Last edited:
party was good and food was a little bit too good :eek: Planned to only have a few bits but someone put heroes out and mini chocs ended up having about 7 heroes a mini crunchie and mini fudge and that was on top of the sandwidges and crisps
back on plan today with a green day

1st thing
Banana
Breakfast
42g all bran HeB with semi from HeA
shape 0% yog
Lunch
2 eggs
baked beans
sw chips
banana
snack
pear
Dinner
chickpea dahl
rice
42g low fat cheese HeA
eve snack
2 alpen lights HeB
14 mikados 7 syns

syns today 7

Last edited:
Feel rather fat and bloated today now thats either from yesterdays green day or the party food fri night :( my scales say the same too at least a 2lb gain but its not weigh in till weds so not going to dwell on it I know that between weigh ins weigh fluctuates :)
Been swimming this morning but didnt get much actual swimming done because had the littlies with us so spent the time just playing in the water.
Leg and hip is feeling much better.. hope this means I will be able to start running again :)
Sunday 04 July RED

1st thing
Banana
Brunch
2 quorn sausages
mushrooms
2 eggs
2 ex lean bacon
ketchup only had a tiny bit of what I put on the plate 0.5 syn
Snack
alpen light 3syns
banana
Dinner
tin tesco stewed steak
tin button mushrooms
Eve snack
6 mikados 3 syns
2 tsp low sugar jam 1 syn

syns 7.5

Last edited:

Double driving lesson this morning and then tomorrow TEST!!!! eeek not confident tho did a mock test today and he said I would of failed BOOOO HOOOO :( Oh well have set myself up for a big disapointment I am prepared to fail and if I happen to pass its a bonus. The nerves are playing havoc with my digestive system wont go into detail lets just say plenty of visits to the loo and hoping I have lost the extra weight I have put on at the party friday night

Monday 5 July RED

1st thing
banana
breakfast
3 egg omlette with 42g low fat cheese HeA
snack
banana
2 X mikado 1 syn
lunch
home made burger
wm roll less than 57g HeB
lettuce
half tbs ketchup 0.5 syn
tbsp ex light mayo helmans 0.5 syn
snack
2 mikados 1 syn
Dinner
Meatballs in tom sauce from sw magazine
227g jacket spud
butter buds 0.5syn
eve snack
handful grapes
walls mini twister 2 syns
5 mikados 2.5 syns
alpen light 3 syns

syns 11

Last edited:
Feeling really fed up today failed my driving test and due to the waiting list at the test centre its 11 weeks before my next one unless I manage to get a cancellation. Feeling weird atm completely dont feel like eating but have forced myself into some lunch WI tomorrow too and I think it will be a gain due to friday night

Tues 06 june RED

breakfast
42g all bran HeB with semi from HeA
Snack
banana
few grapes
lunch
wafer thin chicken
salad
42g low fat cheese HeA
vanilla mullerlight
snack
half banana
half apple (shared with my 5 yr old :D)
alpen light 3syns
dinner
cod 2 pieces
227g wedges HeB
walls mini choc twister 2 syns
eve snack
alpen light 3syns

syns 8

Last edited:
Feeling a bit better today onwards and upwards next time I will pass!!

Breakfast
banana
lunch
pork burger
lettuce
tomato
mushrooms
wm roll HeB
shape 0% yogurt
snack
4 mikados 2 syns
at weigh in