Debs "I WILL lose 7lbs in Feb" food diary....comments appreciated thanks

debbywebby1970

Silver Member
Wednesday - Extra Easy.
Breakfast:-
42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran(HEB) with 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEA). Cup of tea (milk from HEA) and 1 tsp sugar (1 syn)
strawberries and banana

Lunch:-
2 Asda 50%fat free pork sausages(2 syns), SW chips,peas and carrots. Strawberries and banana.

Dinner:-
chicken fillet stuffed with 2 Dairylea Light triangles(3 syns), wrapped in lean bacon, served with a baked potato and brocolli, carrots and peas. 1 tsp Flora extra light for potato(0.5 syn).
Total syns today - 6.5

def looking better

be wary of eating too many bananas tho, they're very high in potassium and can have a bulking/blocking effect if you know what i mean.

Thursday - Extra Easy

Thursday- Extra Easy

Breakfast:-
Egg(fry light), 2 slices lean bacon, 2 slices Nimble(HEB), lots of mushrooms(Fry light), 2 tsp Flora extra light(1 syn).

Lunch:-
Chicken Cake(recipe on forum), consisted off chicken, lean bacon, 4 asda low fat sausages(4 syns but use only half today), 3 babybel light(HEA). Served with peas, carrots and brocolli.
(Half recipe today and half tomorrow, so syns= 2)

Dinner:-
Lean steak, champ(mashed potatoes and spring onions), mushrooms, onions, peas.

Extras:-
bananas, grapes, strawberries, mullerlight, lots of free squash and water to drink and 1 diet 7up.

Can I join - I lost half a stone in January and would also love to lose the same in February making it a stone. I don't have loads to lose but need to get my weight back down before I let it get out of control if you know what I mean. Good Luck Debbywebby. I have a friend called Deb Webb (married name) living in New Zealand

be mindful when eating peas and potatoes that although they are free they're not superfree. on an EE 1/3 of what you consume should be superfree.

rather than having mashed potatoes, you could try mashed butternut squash or swede(turnip), you get the same texture but more superfree

also try and use your full 15 syn allowance... you'll find that at some stage your weight may plateau and you'll need something to cut back on, this is when you should reduce the syns, not at the start of your journey.

also today looks to have been a very high protein day, depending on how much potato you had you could maybe turn it into a red day and have and extra HEb (i like toast before bed...)

hope this helps.

Back