December Challenge "Im still here"

In still here, and erm 5lbs heavier not bad tho expected worse not starting on it till the 4th and back to work the 4th prob good for me to be out house lol

Monday Dec 12........11.7.4
Tuesday Dec 13 ......11.7.4
Monday Dec 19......11.10.2 oh dear!!
Tuesday Dec 20 .....11.6.6. better
Wednesday Dec 21 ..11.5.8
Wednesday Dec 27....11.9...oops !

not much chance of losing 7lb by the restart on 2nd considering Im away this weekend with friends but I am sticking to the plan from this morning until saturday so it may make a small dent and limit the overall damage

just remember ladies its just (mainly) water lol

I put on 7.2lbs in the week I've been off plan. Still a week to go before I restart but I'm not going to stress about it as it's only numbers. I knew that I'd gain around half a stone when my glycogen stores refilled so I should lose that relatively easily when I restart, as we all will.

My birthday is New Year's Eve actually and we have a party to go to. Not sure what I will wear yet but I feel better in so many of my clothes now I should have a choice :).

Toots, I know what you mean about S&S not being too bad as I know that I can cope with the flavours and I am OK about restarting and losing the weight I have left to lose (albeit a bit more than before Xmas! ;)). I don't mind that it's a bit more than before because I don't absolutely hate this diet and am not counting down the days as I did when I was on LT previously.

I'll be starting with you Suze on 4th when I go back to work! Should be easier when I'm not sitting at home with temptation everywhere.

I'm not even brave enough to weigh in and face reality lol but loosely following plan from today as also out NYE

Enjoy your birthday :) x

Day 2 of re-start and I feel absolutely awful. I'm noticing a pattern here cos back in October, I was fine on day 1 and then by the end of Day 2 I was rather miserable. My nose is blocked up and stuffy, I'm very cold and tired and so, so hungry. I've had a bar, spag bol, warm vanilla shake with coffee and I'm going to have a poached egg (a habit I picked up on AAW8). For some reason, that egg always takes away the edge on the hunger.

Hope you feel better soon. I had to have an additional pack when I restarted last time as I was soooo hungry on day 2. An egg is just as good though. Whatever you do don't cave as you know you're halfway there and ketosis is just around the corner!

I'm dreading getting back into ketosis this time around but know it has to be done. I'm in denial at the moment though as not starting back until 4th Jan.

Good luck Maka , stick with it , just think when we are all struggling next week you will be flying

Ive still got a weekend of festivities ahead of me but will be good until tomoro night

Dec 1st ..................11.2
Monday Dec 12........11.7.4
Tuesday Dec 13 ......11.7.4
Monday Dec 19........11.10.2 oh dear!!
Tuesday Dec 20 ......11.6.6. better
Wednesday Dec 21 ..11.5.8
Wednesday Dec 28...11.9...oops !
Thursday Dec 29......11.7.4 TOTM :mad:

I'm on Day 2 as well. Although I was hungry at the beginning of today that wasn't due to the diet and was more due to my 'quick trip to Tesco' turning into me getting the AA out for my car, so I didn't eat my first thing till about 12.45
Pretty much been asleep since then so not felt hungry but it means I not have to fit my other 2 packs in this evening which will be hard for me.

hi ya hun i always feel like that on day 2 and its a sign for me that ketosis is round the corner i always feel like ive got a cold bug coming and usually just go to bed, its my second day today and i was hungry earlier i had a peice of cheese and im fine now, ive always had a little cheese when i feel like caving in and its never caused me any problems, good luck hun and keep going couple more days and ketosis will be here and we will all be feeling great xxxx

I'm on Day 2 as well. Although I was hungry at the beginning of today that wasn't due to the diet and was more due to my 'quick trip to Tesco' turning into me getting the AA out for my car, so I didn't eat my first thing till about 12.45
Pretty much been asleep since then so not felt hungry but it means I not have to fit my other 2 packs in this evening which will be hard for me.

Doesn't happen to me often, but when I battle to fit in all the packs, I have a bar and sip a vanilla shake(mixed with coffee) or choc shake (mixed with mint tea). But like I said - it's not often that I can't fit them in :D

Day 3 and I've felt a whole lot better. I'm still cold though - but that's probably because it is cooler this time of the year here.

I woke up with that tell-tale furry tongue feeling...ketosis:)

Thank you for the encouragement last night. I was so close to caving in
xxx

I've been freezing all day. I've got the heating well up and I'm wearing a hat indoors. Don't think I'm in ketosis yet though.

Good news! Ketosis cold has hit and sounds like you're both in or well on the way in. You'll both be very smug when I'm going through it all next week :)

Back