DECEMBER CHALLENGE

Its a heck of a lot easier to put on than get off arghhhh 2 nights out and a gain ahead so im glad its not xmas every week

Yeh I'm expecting a gain next 2 WI's then I want to be getting it all off and heading for target. I want to be at target by April-ish so it gives me a few months to work out how to maintain it before my holiday in August!

Gav, if I go from my weigh in at the doctors asking for a referral I've lost 5 stone 7lbs, with weigh in tomorrow. I'm not lying, I've a long way to go still, but it is important to look back as well as forward :)

Loving eating the box of chocolates. I do worry I won't be able to control myself over xmas day, boxing day, 27th and my birthday (28th). I have my nieces and their mum here from the 26th to the 28th (at least). And I feel I will be using the pringles phrase to everything! Desperate for S&V pringles. If I lose 1lb+ this week I will find one of the little tubs of them. chocolate oranges are tempting, nearly bought them when they were buy one get 2 free, but i'd eat all three!

Lol I think chocolate is going to be my problem this Xmas- it's my weakness! And I know what u mean about Pringles- for me it's paprika flavour! I'm sure come WI next Thursday (27th) I'll be crying into several empty celebrations tins!!

Why does it have to be xmas lol - my C says its only sunday lunch with a cracker - not in my house it isnt lol
Lol exactly what my C said!! I get the feeling she's going to be enjoying it as much as us tho, from the comments she's made!! I think that's y she popular- cos she will gain at Xmas like everyone else, even though she has promote weight loss!
And for us, we are doing Xmas at home for the first time so even more reason to eat and drink more haha

This is the first year ive not cooked a xmas dinner in 19yrs it feels weird, I also get out of playing taxi for everyone so it means i can have a drink i dont know if thats a good thing

Well I've not seen my nieces for months, nor my brother - who wanted to buy me a baking book, he got my one last year despite me saying I was going to be joining sw when i got my vouchers through! It's celebrating the nights getting shorter, the end of the year, family, all sorts, it isn't just sunday dinner with a cracker. not in my house anyway! Those big chocolate tins are banned from this house! I have bought chocolates for the kids, my brother and my nieces' mum so they don't feel left out and so they can take them away when they leave! no chocolates lying about everywhere. I've found the lower the syn the more I eat. so 2 syn chocolates leave me eating 50 syns worth, if something is 10 syns I can have just one.

This is the first year ive not cooked a xmas dinner in 19yrs it feels weird, I also get out of playing taxi for everyone so it means i can have a drink i dont know if thats a good thing
Lol prob not, I have that problem too- I'm usually designated driver over Xmas but as we are at home...

Well I've not seen my nieces for months, nor my brother - who wanted to buy me a baking book, he got my one last year despite me saying I was going to be joining sw when i got my vouchers through! It's celebrating the nights getting shorter, the end of the year, family, all sorts, it isn't just sunday dinner with a cracker. not in my house anyway! Those big chocolate tins are banned from this house! I have bought chocolates for the kids, my brother and my nieces' mum so they don't feel left out and so they can take them away when they leave! no chocolates lying about everywhere. I've found the lower the syn the more I eat. so 2 syn chocolates leave me eating 50 syns worth, if something is 10 syns I can have just one.
I have to admit I'm the same- if I have a snickers (14 Syns) that's fine, I can have one and I'm happy, but give me Fererro Rochers (3.5 Syns each) and I'll eat the box!!

And you need to go to keep on track even if you gain...

I love the snow to look at just dont like being out in it and like driving in it even less - it scares me since I skidded on black ice

Back