***Weighty Mateys Wintery December Challenge***

Hi all no WI for me as I was on hols, this week STS ;)

:xmassign:Merry Christmas everybody.

Congrats to those who have lost or STS, to those that haven't never mind 2010 is just around the corner you can start afresh then.

:109:I have lost 1.5kgs this week so I'm thrilled. This is my last WI before Christmas and I am at 65kgs which is where I wanted to be. I am expecting to go up over Christmas but I will start again in January and I'm sure it will soon come back off.

Sarah: I was sorry to hear your news. I don't think there is ever a good time of year to hear news like that but somehow at Christmas it seems worse. Take care of yourself, don't get run down and try to have a good Christmas.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all - Hope you have a great one!
:23::33::26:​

Hiya

After my 3lb loss I gained 1.5lb then weighed in this week I've lost 1.5lb. Had a very synful weekend though so not expecting to lose until after xmas now.

Evening and festive greetings to you all!

Hope the weather is not causing you all too many problems. WI tonight and I lost 2lbs which I was very happy with. Have promised to go to class next Monday but doubt my result will be this good:D

Sarah - so sorry to hear your news but hope you are feeling better.

Hope you all have a fab Christmas and heres looking forward to a lighter 2010 for us all xxxx

So sorry Sarah, you allmust feel devastated. I have a couple of friends with ms, and whilst not good it is great when they go into remission which can last a long time. I pray that this will happen to him.

On a happier note (for me) I have to say I am ecstatic. After my weight loss not really happening much recently I have just got back from my WI to have lost 5lbs!!!!:talk017:
I also get my 3 stone award!

Happy Christmas everyone. I'll see you next week.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

To all my Weighty Matey friends, I hope you all have a wonderful time with your family and friends.

Love and Best wishes to all,

Donnie X

I put on 0.5lbs this week :(

Merry Christmas everyone. I don't know how but despite myself I've managed to loose weight and reach my 3 stone target before the holiday yay. I am going to eat and be merry and get back to the diet in January
Best wishes to all and thank you for the birthday wishes much appreciated

3 pounds off for me and at target..(1 pound below!)

Have a very happy Christmas everyone! xxx

I was really disappointed to have a gain of 1/2 lb this week. My first gain since starting..... :(

I was feeling really sorry for myself.........until............

One lady at our group lost 6 1/2 lb !!!!!!! She was so in shock that she got weighed 3 times !!!!!!!!!! Now I just feel so happy for her!!! :)

Morning Weighty Mateys, hope you have all had a fab Christmas.

Had my WI last night and after spending the whole of yesterday feeling very aprehensive I STS which I am thrilled about.

Now just New Years to get through then bring on January. Bought a 12 week countdown last night and told my C I would love to be at target by the end of it but not going to beat myself up if not.

How has everyone else got on during the festivities? Has anyone else had WI yet?

If I do not speak before hope you all have a great New Year and heres to 2010 xxxx

hi,
sorry i have not posted at all this month but i have gained every week, i will have to try better in january

Oh well done, I know that feeling, I was doing that dance last week. This week I put on 1lb but thats ok cos its star week and I always gain. Heres to my first WI of 2010 on Tuesday.

Good luck everyone.

Wishing you all the best for this new year. May it bring everything your heart desires.

Sorry folks, I put on 3kgs over Christmas and New Year but I knew that would happen so I'm not really surprised. Now we're back on the diet again and have already lost 0.5kgs. Next WI on Friday 8th December.

Happy New Year everyone.

Hi all...I gained over Christmas and New Year, but back on track from today...well done all those that managed to avoid temptation over the break, and never mind to those that didnt..the important thing is that you are back to it now.

xxxx

Back