***Weighty Mateys Wintery December Challenge***

Hi all! Will update the chart when at home later will also start the new January thread! Happy New Year everyone! :wavey: xxx

Happy New Year everyone!!

I didn't weigh myself until today (it's not good :( ) but my official WI will be Friday.

Hope everyone is back on plan and doing well.

Thanks Sarah for being captain and keeping us motivated and I hope things are better with you *hugs* xx

Hiya Mary! :wavey:

Welcome back hun! Yes things are a bit more positive with me at the moment, tomorrow will be a bit dodgy as my brother has a lumbar puncture hopefully this will 100% confirm his illness.

Other than that, SW journey started on Sat and I feel a whole load better and only on day 3! :D

No problem for doing this - I enjoy it if I am honest and now I am back 'on it' it will be easier xx

Hi all happy new year to everyone. I had a very naughty time and have put on 4lb. New start today and fist goal is to loose 4lb!

Im disappointed, just got back from WI, no class due to snow, I only lost 1/2lb. Im convinced Ive lost more. If Id known it was only going to be 1/2lb I would have indulged in all the goodies I made for my new years eve party. I know its a loss but at christmas when you expect to put on but I was so good its disappointing.
Sorry to whinge.

Happy New Year everyone, sorry I haven't posted for the last couple of weeks but life has been very busy with Christmas and a significant birthday! I'm afraid I put on 3lbs to round off the year but I am determined to get back to where I left off as soon as possible. Salli x

Oops! Will be starting the new thread at lunch time... sorry girls x

Right December results are in! *drumroll*

In 3rd Place is....
Hobbithead - 6lb Loss :clap:
In 2nd Place is...​
Malaika - 7.5lb Loss :clap:
The Winner for december is...​
Lonestitcher - 8lb Loss :bliss: Well done :clap:
The group weight loss for December was 34.5 lbs - nearly 2.5 stone!! :clap: well done all!

I have taken all the Jan results and will put them on the new thread - please move over to the new thread! :D

Thanks Sarah.

Great overall loss. Well done especially to the top 3!!

See ya on the new thread

Back